Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40906 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by budaatum: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human

I think you should use this your "last blood" that you are using to lay curse on others to pray good prayers for yourself

Just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Lug40s: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
koxi:
Things have gone from bad to worse!
And to think that we all had the opportunity to change things for the better in the last general elections but chose the same mediocrity, is simply gut-wrenching.

There are consequences for our actions and/or inactions

…a nation in reverse gear.

Have you been there? Mugu! I don't think there's any country as wealthy as Nigeria where it's citizens suffer like an average naija. Been to southern, eastern and northern part of Africa. West Africa still remains home of extreme poverty and unorganized living
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by emperor4love(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Op, Nigeria is not close to even what some nations are going through right now! Abeg, no reason this kain thing again!

Have you been to Yemen, Lebanon, Venezuela, North Korea, Sri Lanka, Haiti, etc??!
bro those nation de see light 24,not to talk of bad government way we tink say no go better, omo if e no red ppl no go travel, u go know wen person way de earn 2million wan run comot country ,u go know den wetin person way de earn 50k, do u know this ,u fit got shot nd nothing will happen bro, u can loose ur life in Nigeria just because of small medical ailm, bro no talk oooh, Nigeria is hell compare to those country's named bro, ppl de suffer here,e pass he'll, person jump fr lagoon ,u tink say e easy to take ur life lik dat,nobody to help others....mk I clear u fully, omo if easy rate of ritual killing no go dey fr dis country, do u tink one doing it don't know the repercussions or end product, just de don see shege, nobody de use clear eyes do bad tin way go risk his or her life...who no like long life so
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Ten06(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
You are right
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
emperor4love:
bro those nation de see light 24,not to talk of bad government way we tink say no go better, omo if e no red ppl no go travel, u go know wen person way de earn 2million wan run comot country ,u go know den wetin person way de earn 50k, do u know this ,u fit got shot nd nothing will happen bro, u can loose ur life in Nigeria just because of small medical ailm, bro no talk oooh, Nigeria is hell compare to those country's named bro, ppl de suffer here,e pass he'll, person jump fr lagoon ,u tink say e easy to take ur life lik dat,nobody to help others....mk I clear u fully, omo if easy rate of ritual killing no go dey fr dis country, do u tink one doing it don't know the repercussions or end product, just de don see shege, nobody de use clear eyes do bad tin way go risk his or her life...who no like long life so

Brother... Na correct truth you talk like dis!

This matter long sha!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Lug40s: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Man, I'm sorry. My previous quote wasn't meant for you. Apology!
Lug40s:

Have you been there? Mugu! I don't think there's any country as wealthy as Nigeria where it's citizens suffer like an average naija. Been to southern, eastern and northern part of Africa. West Africa still remains home of extreme poverty and unorganized living
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Isobug: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
Emeka if Nigeria tire you, go to Cameroon stop moaning.
Olawale, Suffering and Smiling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by babamadiba(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
When they were subsidizing the fuel they never stopped complaining. They insult the government at every giving opportunities. Now the government have stopped it. Let them continue the insults since they never appreciated the government.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Austin4lif: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia
you are childish. How much do you have? Because we privileged that does not mean we should mock others. That guy message is out of frustration and look at the type of encouragement you sent out to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by UnusualDude: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
It is well
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by 07kjb: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
I have noticed that majority of NIGERIANS have shallow minds

See comments above a war country like Ukraine is still better than NIGERIA

Some are comparing NIGERIA to Somalia a country at war for more than twenty years now

Haiti is just suffering because of there geographical location

As bad a venuzuela and Lebanon there citizens still live better than NIGERIANS

If we continue thinking like idiots, even GOD will turn his back on us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by arms8022: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Your response is a clear indication that the Op was right. Someone else is paying your bills. Inheritance and generational wealth won't even make Someone spew the rubbish you typed.
live the baga.na serious foool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by motionarena: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

Nope Nigeria is not hell.

You just broke
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by GENES11S: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Too many Gibberish in comments, no wonder Nigeria is in ICU.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Love800(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wat of suya business, is it lucrative?
ablejesus26:

Loll grin Bobo calm,this na faceless forum, Dangote wannabes pko for here oo grin

You are right with your take on the fact se some people still dey get am clear but does this changes the fact that the Country is a mess?

I always advice people to go into foodstuffs business,na Belle infra business with proper planning e no dey fail.

Clothe line and wears business, normal normal nija like shakara grin

If You fit get good Capital, Building materials business.

Aburo Otedola tell Us watin You dey do,no be to just dey get am clear tori ole ati scammer pko ni gboro oo.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by ConfidentialDoc: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
with this response it ovious u are a dependent. Farmers are mostly affected by this economy don't ask me how.

So you actually believed the farmer story ??
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Love800(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Like dis, na garri and mama maro kuli kuli na dey give me strenght. Tank God for kuli kuli sha
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
motionarena:

Nope Nigeria is not hell.

You just broke
Lol me broke? You are still a kid. Probably you are mummy’s boy.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Obviously, you have never left your village and have zero world outlook to think that Nigeria is hell on Earth. There and many many places worse than Nigeria. You need to out from under that village rock and see the world then you will appreciate Nigeria.
Suffering and smiling don master you so you no go understand where I’m coming from.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Love56743: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
dyera:
Nigerians are currently suffering because a senile old man that was shouting emilokan, emilokan, was sworn in as the president of Nigeria.
Right from when I was a little boy Nigerian has been suffering, so the best advice for the youth is to work hard to liberate himself from poverty, Because the government don't care, i know how I suffer to raise money to travel abroad, Right now by the special grace of God, my unborn children cannot suffer again because of the things that I have work down for them, so my brothers and sisters make will forget about govt
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sslcrypt: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

He's saying the truth. I don't see the need for all these tribal bigotry. This coming from someone with a well established company here in Nigeria, Nigerians are suffering. We had to implement an increase of 50k extra on all our staff salary for now and will review to establish if further increase is needed. With the minimum role staff salary been 80k per month, so you can imagine the sacrifice we made. Which is totally worth every penny.
Hear a grown man cry after having a phone call with his wife because of lack of money is heartbreaking.
Mind you we are not required to run our business operations from Nigeria, but because of the people God brought to work with us we decided not to leave. And thank goodness we growing strong.
Let's say the truth and how things are and maybe someone out there will show sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

I almost agreed with you, but I realized the mischief within your comment when you used nations at war to compare with a nation that hasn't seen war in over 50 years, and called Nigerians "Ungrateful"!

What is the matter with you??!

It's clear that you struggle to comprehend imports but I'm not surprised bcoz you're a Nigerian. Ok let's agree about Ukraine, is Venezuela and Afghanistan at war?

Remember one thing that 'we will always have the poor amongst us' - shikena.

Very ungrateful Nigerians!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Kemadealadire(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fun fact- Nigerians seems to be used to it, we keep adjusting rather than doing the needful.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by ogbe88(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Nah 😆 we just have something to fall back on, I'm just fortune to be self employed since I finished NYSC in 2017 fast forward to 2023 I pay 2 staffs and incase you are wondering what I do, bruh I'm a farmer.

Make una sef go find something to do, no food on
This one is delusional.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by SemperFid: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
Excuse me who told you I have no power to do so ? 😁😁

Let's watch out from Wednesday if pains and atrocities don't follow him . And I wish all his goodness and luck to the op because his luck won't hang in the air.
Let his good essence go to the op who is suffering so that he will be wise maybe after he must have committed Suicide .
I wish him suicide , and I warn u not to involve urself be warned .

Do you know the meaning of atrocities?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emmacy001: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.
It's true.
Many are suffering in this country because if wrong decision made by our leaders
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Dittodat: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Suffering and smiling don master you so you no go understand where I’m coming from.

Mumu man, anyone in your whole clan will be bragging and boasting if they can live as half as good as I have lived.
I have been traveling the world since I was 18 years old. I probably have seen the finest of what the world offers anyone before your father even met your mother.
Get out of your village and see the world. Stop posting rubbish trash online.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by schoolboymatt(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell.

dey play make pant dey wear you grin
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Mumu man, anyone in your whole clan will be bragging and boasting if they can live as half as good as I have lived.
I have been traveling the world since I was 18 years old. I probably have seen the finest of what the world offers anyone before your father even met your mother.
Get out of your village and see the world. Stop posting rubbish trash online.
Dream on boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.