Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK (75331 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by emmylight4u: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
...this is the part nobody told us. If you intend to japa, please build a relationship in Nigeria to a reasonable extent that will enable you get married and move your spouse over....some people will not like this my advice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay... Sounds like someone is dating a medical doctor.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I did for 2 years, she dumped me! tongue
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by uuzba(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Highly intelligent systems are independent and isolated. It is a choice, and I do not see why she complains.

She chose loneliness in UK over social engagement in Nigeria. Some of us prefer Nigeria because it is home instead of being disconnected, isolated and lonely in some ready-made countries.

No, she did not choose this.
She went to UK for job.
Just like many Nigerians want to run overseas for job and professional development.
Unfortunately, loneliness is there as well.
But remaining here in Nigeria, you are besiged with snake swallowing 45 million naira and other stupid stories perpetually

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
stacyadams:
. Give me link mbok ..
They would ask me to bring you tonight, they don't want long story, dem wan fork now!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by TheBillyonaire: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
uuzba:

No, she did not choose this.
She went to UK for job.
Just like many Nigerians want to run overseas for job and professional development.
Unfortunately, longness is the as well.
But remaining here in Nigeria, you are besiged with snake swallowing 45 million naira and other stupid stories perpetually

She has made the money she wanted. She is just lost. She wants to live in the UK. A smart person would have reprogrammed her mind to working to raise capital so she can build hospitals in Nigeria at a choice time, but she feels lost because she does not have goals that connects her to her root.

She is the type that needs a husband that is ready to live and die abroad or come back at old age. I have seen too many frustrated women with that mentality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by stacyadams: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
They would ask me to bring you tonight, they don't want long story, dem wan fork now!
... hahahaha....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
Auntie you have p*ssy...use it.
You think she is the only one with a vagina? I have met plenty lonely vaginas especially in the feezing cold winter.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by henrisco: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
I do understand your plight.
Connect with me for possible recommendation.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by yinkeys(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
When women write stories with regards to their past relationships, they were never wrong at any point in time. All guys are monsters. This is how the compositions come out every time

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
stacyadams:
... hahahaha....
Trrrrrust me! No be joke! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmmm, i spent alot of years in different European countries i was never bored one day anyway maybe is because i was making money then shall, now for Nigeria i dey bored self because am very cautious in making friends here since i relocated to Nigeria finally almost 11 years now i never still get any better friend and i am really missing it and money dey self to flex but no friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
henrisco:
I do understand your plight.
Connect with me for possible recommendation.
Thank you
So you can scam her? undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ouch! Sorry about that.

I'm currently in a relationship with one, one time he was off duty and we were on a romantic dinner date... Everything was perfect and I was planning on having him for dessert... grin grin grin

Then boom!!! The hospital called and apparently they were having some crisis..🤦🤦🤦... I had to finish the dinner by myself.

I really felt like bombing that hospital at that time... grin grin grin... But anyways, I understand the nature of the job.
Calitoscassius:
I did for 2 years, she dumped me! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
emmylight4u:
...this is the part nobody told us. If you intend to japa, please build a relationship in Nigeria to a reasonable extent that will enable you get married and move your spouse over....some people will not like this my advice
Women full abroad, why would anyone wanna bring another over?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by MOJ584(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Where are you based in UK ??
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by sen2paco: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Senioradvocate:
cheesy

She can come back to Nigeria

ika nie shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by blacksam01: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
all this she said....sh stylishly hid the fact sh is now a single mother of one...abi chuks no giv am belle ni..?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by xaggar(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
GeneralDae:

Aber warum schreibst du so über Deutschland?
weil es die Wahrheit ist.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Rahkman: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:

Never miss an opportunity to express some good old misogynoir. Don’t stop here. Screen shot it and go show it to your mom why don’t you? See how amusing it is to her.
how is my comment misogynistic?? Black women Nd Asian men re the least desired group in the dating game ,its on Google I didn't manufacture it..you can check it online

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Babaken(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
chenny360:
Honestly I feel your pains reading all of these.. but, that's how it is over there.. nobody give a Bleep about anyone..
But try to attends all this naija afrobeat show once in a while. Lotta Nigerians are over there in UK.
Most importantly, lower yourself.
the last paragraph sound very loud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by spencekat(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
jerk:
I don't understand the kind of loneliness the op is talking about. If she's an introvert, I don't think she will be complaining.
Unless she mean loneliness of not getting lubrication and from her write up about meeting men to get engaged with,she's definitely looking for some lubrications.
Even as an introvert,it will get to a point,you will feel it.Humans are social beings whether introverted or extroverted.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by mukthar2000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
That is we they tell una make una get patient to fight bad Nigeria leaders together una they shout japa Japa, see now.

No PLACE LIKE HOME

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Ouch! Sorry about that.

I'm currently in a relationship with one, one time he was off duty and we were on a romantic dinner date... Everything was perfect and I was planning on having him for dessert... grin grin grin

Then boom!!! The hospital called and apparently they were having some crisis..🤦🤦🤦... I had to finish the dinner by myself.

I really felt like bombing that hospital at that time... grin grin grin... But anyways, I understand the nature of the job.
No need to be sorry, it was my fault, my anatomy got me into trouble. wink

Yes, that can sometimes happen with on call consultants..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by olisamax(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
hit me up lets start from here.nairaland is a wonderful platform
olisamax@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Greystone: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
shielaAhmed:
You can spend half the time used in writing this epistle in booking a flight back to MMIA

Nonsense 😠

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Immanuel3(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
E get why even the Oyinbo wey get the Uk no Dey dull vacation. If you’re in Rome behave like the romans. At least she earns good bar, make she try Dey run vacations once once.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by CSTRR: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
If you are a woman and travelling out, have a man before leaving.

If at all you want to ever get married in Life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by OmoOlomo1: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's well with her.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
I know two female PhD candidates in America.

Top of their game academically, but aging fast with no hope of partner.

One of them dey WhatsApp me per hour due to loneliness.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Obim4eva(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dear to me I will advise you to try someone from Nigeria, you can take a work leave who knows your right man might be here in Nigeria,there are many single men here who are ready to love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by mauchiz: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
ovie8200:
Please learn to know to make friends. A place like England shouldn't be easy to make friends because the country is very diverse and also lot of Nigerians and Africans lives there.
She should relocate were Nigerians live, she will feel better.
That was how I was feeling lonely when I left Nigeria, I decided to come back to Nigeria, am now regretting it.

She should relocate to were Nigerians live and stay with them, loneliness will dissappear.
If she like she should come back, na sorry be her name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by ykalhaji(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Your dream was to travel, you don achieve the dream, why you come dey complain ? Abeg focus on your doctoring and your abroading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.