Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50506 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by flokii: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Akalia:
Why are poor people reproductively active in Nigeria?

The thing tire me o.. like they have too much free time to be mounting themselves while others are busy at work trying to make more money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
The only question I will ask is why 5kids na??Even many GMDs, CEOs with much money don't have such kids , bros I pray you get what will upgrade you financially because even me as a single guy that receive much more than that I'm scared of getting married due to how things are in nigeria to be honest.
Bros you gallant wallahi I CAP.

4 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nonexisting1: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
First of all, did you collect money to vote for the current disaster living in Aso rock in the last elections?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Bolaji26(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
May God help us.

I don't know how my life for dey now if not for d good Samaritan wey i met for here

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by anthonioo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
What does ur wife do for a living to support u? If nothing’ try open foodstuffs store for her to Dey sell from there she will see small income and una go Dey see food chop if u are ok with the idea hit me up and tell me ur location lemme see what I can do

7 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Its either Nigeria will get better or most likely its a country with total kidney, some elites whole are close to govt. are carting away any portion of this national cake as much as they can b4 the country dies completely. Sorry 4 u poorman. Carry your cross.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by TolaniMowas(f): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
I think if we don't really have anything encouraging to say, it is better we do not say anything. Some of the things we are saying can make someone commit suicide. Op is already frustrated, we need not add to his predicament.

Op, just like someone has said, withdraw ur kids to public school and monitor their results, my elder sisters went to public school growing up and they still end up being responsible. Also, Let ur wife find something to do, to support the home. Keep looking for alternative means of income to sustain your family.

Everybody is struggling one way or the other in this present Nigeria economy, you are not the only one faced with challenges. Keep believing and you will survive.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by NOwazobia: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Aguogba(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.
Who did your family vote for in the last election and how has your life been after elections? This is what I have been asking complainants since 2015.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Allisgud: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tell ur wife to go and work at least if she earn 40k also,more issue will be solve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Austriaopen(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

So na 40k Seun Dey pay him Mods ba?

This is a new acct created today and post got to front page which means,it’s likely to be a mode who created this topic and push it to the front page.

Enjoy the change
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by vickydevoka(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
shege45:
mtcheww I no Dey pity pple wey born pass three. Una be rich kids. Best of luck bro
Hom no suppose never marry self.
Na so my guy way get money all en usles sister de husband house de born everyday. Meanwhile husband never pay hospital bill B4 . Him just lock up as she born the 4th one . O ly hospital bill of 300 k him pay after much pleading. My vwzt be say she no de see food chop, but she go still born again
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint

What are you doing with 5 children? Even many rich stop at two, at most three.

I have a relation who has 4 kids. The wife only wanted 2. Now life is hard for them and the wife is resentful

The mistake has already been made, so let us proceed beyond that.

A way forward. Try hustling

If you're living in Lagos, try this hustle.

Become an estate agent

Your only real financial expense is a black board.

Go and meet estate agents in your area and ask them what properties they have that you want to market them, especially their rentals.

Write them down in your book.

Now, buy a blackboard, and write those properties you have on it. Then put your number at the bottom

People will start calling you. You may charge them registration fee of between 2-5k or none at all, but it is best you charge with at the beginning. You can ask an agent around you for registration form and you edit it and put your name.

If you succeed in getting a successful letting, you make money.

I am sure you can be making about 200k monthly within 6 months.

There is more to learn. This you can learn on the job.

You will eventually upgrade from advertising on Blackboard to advertising in the property section on NL, on , in Nigeriapropertycentre.com, castle and so on. One deal can net you 10m. I haven't done a 10m deal before but I have done 1m and above.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Abidec76: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

No need to blame you again, the deed is done already. Like I use to say no need dwelling on problems again just dwell on solution.
You can learn some hand work, just think about what might interest you bro. Also let your wife get up to work, Nigeria situation needs both couples to put head and body together and find means of working. There are lot's of work a woman can do without capital like house cleaning services, carrying of goods at the market or even as little as 1k she can start pure water business.

You as a man also need to find something to join the driving jobs, like looking for customers who will buy farm products and add your little gain to it.
I hope you get to read this and I hope it add value.
All the best bro

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Caleycash(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Bearing kids you can't cater for is wickedness and should be imprisonable offence!

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Keep fucking your wife, we need more hook up girls and criminal boys from a fool that can't release out of the hole.

I only potty the innocent kids....

You should be jailed for self imposed poverty!

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Puss360:
😂😂😂😂.. this story funny me die... Shey Bleep dey sweet you abi... Oya just be fucking and birthing and selling off the kids... But no be swear, you go suffer...
Next case please!!!!!
To Bleep na normal, but to Bleep recklessly no. E normal. Couple way get one pikin de Bleep pass couple way get 7. Just knw this

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by leisuretym: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
No hope in this country but why five kids?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by bolacode: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is wahalious
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by NewDea4: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

The tohtoh too sweet you na

Uto otu is very very danger-rouss!
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Blackdisciple(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
After asking why having 5kids, I'm asking again what do you do for a living Pls reply me ASAP if you are in Lagos...
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by udemzeus(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin u no know all these before you marry dey born, you dey craze
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bruhhh

Ur predicament Dey learn from another person’s

U sha still have a phone and active data to post on Nairaland

Take note: ur condition is another one’s prayer point
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ubandawaki: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
I will advise you to read the advices giving by Brian Tracy in his book No Excuses,it will really help you.
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Owaincouncil: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Diligent1:
You need to stop reproduction, do family planning with your wife.
Put your children in public schools and you monitor their studies, check their books from time to time educate them of good behavior and the kind of friends they should have.

Your wife has to be working so that she can support you in the house and no relative should be allowed to live with you for now, they can go elsewhere.

When you want to buy food, buy in bulk when you get to market you will see other people contributing money together to buy in bag and share, this will also save you money and look for better job.

It shall be well with you and your family.

Thank you for this, can I also know the state where the OP resides. I can link him to a church that can help him with the school fees of two of the children.
It is well

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dangote have 2children, only female.

He live alone in Lagos no woman and he is feeding 800,000 staffs world wide.

We need a law to jail people like you.
Why not just have one or two!

If you have the money, you can help others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blaming Nigeria. Which Nigerian leader told you to have more kids than you can afford?

4 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

i dont know why youre lamenting. far as i am concerned what youre going through is good for you.

what are you doing with such amount of children? you didnt think of economy? you didnt do family planning because you prioritized sexual pleasure and being a sharpshooter instead of living within your means. na you sabi.

The matter, ehn......5 kids?

I earn much more than 40k.... I mean, a lot more, yet I'm complaining, with only 2 kids.

In his shoes, I'll just keep quiet, because I won't even know what to even talk about again.

Ọmọ!
shocked
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by dealhunter(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
You people are only blaming the man,what about the low life woman given birth to 5 kids conveniently inside one room! For my home town,we refer such woman as a pig or dog ....if we should check that woman picture now,naa one ugly woman she go be....if that guy is not careful ,naa that woman go kill am..
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abidec76:

No need to blame you again, the deed is done already. Like I use to say no need dwelling on problems again just dwell on solution.
You can learn some hand work, just think about what might interest you bro. Also let your wife get up to work, Nigeria situation needs both couples to put head and body together and find means of working. There are lot's of work a woman can do without capital like house cleaning services, carrying of goods at the market or even as little as 1k she can start pure water business.

You as a man also need to find something to join the driving jobs, like looking for customers who will buy farm products and add your little gain to it.
I hope you get to read this and I hope it add value.
All the best bro
You can't help such idiot, once he get something good, he will forget him self on his jobless wife and feet birthing poverty!

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Dshocker(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

My brother, like this now, na grace of God fit help you, because you dey tighter corner.

5 children, 40k, Omo.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tolani045(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
You’re doing well 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.