Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? (20531 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by MightySparrow: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
SmartyPants:

Baba this one off me cheesy is anyone unloveable?

If you are, lovable, love flows naturally.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by tbliss22(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Nigerian girls are not programmed to love, why then are you searching for same love you can't give?

Nigerian girls don't even love in the first place, they are only with you because you have what they need, when that thing stops being available..... sope otilo!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Anyone of the state. Love is in everywhere. Are you make or female? Both are in high demand
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by MenelikZayan23(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

These are the states I have in mind;

Wish you the best in all your endeavors, kindly contact me I've got iPhone XR 64gb available for sale 185k

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by JeffRock: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abuja is the real deal.
Job is on a low at the moment but possible

Private chat me
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by yusufmurry: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

That gal is confused!

I hope she won't end bad

Don't mind her. From her title, she mentioned love first, meaning there is an ulterior motive.

She wan relocate to continue to conquer her territory. Even one work, she no dey find
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
yusufmurry:

Don't mind her. From her title, she mentioned love first, meaning there is an ulterior motive.

She wan relocate to continue to conquer her territory. Even one work, she no dey find
She's got no Academic qualifications or skills.
She's only armed with dry Kpekus and seeking Simple men to trap.

Woe betide the unfortunate man that will house this biitchh

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
blowjohn:

It has o.

Work and love dey abuja.
Work and love dey lagos
Love dey akwaibom but no Work
Work dey pH but no love
dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by ufotunang: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
You can get love any where...guys are ready to show you love....be social , interact and make friends
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Love800(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
A whole asaba?

But are there good private schools that pay well there? Just asking.
ahnie:

No jobs in Asaba,he should strike asaba out
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Love800(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Like seriously, tins are cheap there?

Can one see a good private sch dat pay 80k and above too? Just asking
DestinyNigga:

Things are very cheap in Ibadan but social life is Zero. I don't just like Ibadan. Everybody seems to be too serious with life!
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by millstone(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

GO ANYWHERE BUT NOR TRY BENIN
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DestinyNigga: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Love800:
Like seriously, tins are cheap there?

Can one see a good private sch dat pay 80k and above too? Just asking

There may be but did you think you will see vacancy in such school?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Love800(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Is it really hard to get into a good private sch? I have heard abt it but thought its fake news.

Can i ask u dis last question. A govt sch(federal or state) and a good private sch, which u advise one to go for.
DestinyNigga:

There may be but did you think you will see vacancy in such school?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Dickson178(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Babaken:
dose state matters when looking for job and love wahala.
Yes, it matters a lot. Cos anybody from the state he/she is may help out from what is listed above.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Sirbruno3000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ok, all the best. I just hope and pray this Tinubu regime favours me.
notttty:

I work with the feds and the pay is good.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by correkguy: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
But wait first ... who told you that love differs according to State? 🤔
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Honestfrend: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

If u re a female... Abj is better.. Rivers too.. Am from delta but I reside in Lagos.. If u go delta u might end up as second wife or dey marry another woman after u.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Babaken(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dickson178:
Yes, it matters a lot. Cos anybody from the state he/she is may help out from what is listed above.
okay.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Everfrank(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Remain in your state.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Sirchiboy: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
DonBenny77:
No love or work For Rivers state, unless you be fine woman with legit boobs n ass
Na true.
Stayed there for some months.
Hunger nearly finished me.
Na only hook up.
No work for men
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by mylove4God(f): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin grin grin they say love is found where you least expect. It might be from a place that is not on your list
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by culf: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You mean in the whole of Abuja and FCT, I can't find love? And work too?

You can easily get job in Abuja but I can't say same for love, who knows, you might be lucky but finding genuine love in Abuja hard oo undecided
HanisahZuwy:
You mean in the whole of Abuja and FCT, I can't find love? And work too?

You can easily get job in Abuja but I can't say same for love, who knows, you might be lucky but finding genuine love in Abuja hard oo
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by sharone21(f): 1:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

Give love to everyone you meet first then watch love coming back to find you. That's what he meant.

She is not a prostitute to give love to everyone she meets as the kind of love 'Zone B free' expects from Naija girls is to service broke guys for free.....

She can easily give love to anyone m/f and that is fair enough.....

Na only Zone B Free complains bitterly of Naija girls from January to December because he believes only in complaining rather than improving himself/ being the best version of himself...... Nairaland has seen men successfully getting good spouses from this forum but my brother laments on a daily( lol).
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DestinyNigga: 5:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Love800:
Is it really hard to get into a good private sch? I have heard abt it but thought its fake news.

Can i ask u dis last question. A govt sch(federal or state) and a good private sch, which u advise one to go for.
Private school school is okay
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2023
sharone21:

She is not a prostitute to give love to everyone she meets as the kind of love 'Zone B free' expects from Naija girls is to service broke guys for free.....

She can easily give love to anyone m/f and that is fair enough.....

Na only Zone B Free complains bitterly of Naija girls from January to December because he believes only in complaining rather than improving himself/ being the best version of himself...... Nairaland has seen men successfully getting good spouses from this forum but my brother laments on a daily( lol).

This shows that you are still but a child. You must learn more about word use in the English language. Love as used by me here doesn't mean sexual love! A mother loves her child, does that connote sexual love? Think pure thoughts. It's like your mind is fixated on sex.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by sharone21(f): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

This shows that you are still but a child. You must learn more about word use in the English language. Love as used by me here doesn't mean sexual love! A mother loves her child, does that connote sexual love? Think pure thoughts. It's like your mind is fixated on sex.

I would have loved to, but truth is most men's minds ( not all) are fixated on sex..... That is why though being sex slaves and addicts they call their waywardness in marriage ' Polygamy'. This makes them less sensitive to things of God compared to women that they bash so much.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2023
sharone21:

I would have loved to, but truth is most men's minds ( not all) are fixated on sex..... That is why though being sex slaves and addicts they call their waywardness in marriage ' Polygamy'. This makes them less sensitive to things of God compared to women that they bash so much.

Truth must be told - I do not understand a word of what you wrote there!
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Yousuph007(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where in Abuja are you? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?
.....kuje but working under a Chinese door factory in gwagwalada.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Yousuph007(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Yousuph007:
.....kuje but working under a Chinese door factory in gwagwalada.
my WhatsApp tens..09137389356
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by ahnie: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Love800:
A whole asaba?

But are there good private schools that pay well there? Just asking.
Dem go use you till your bones dry.

Pay well as in which context?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by OmoGomesIlorin: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Come to Kaduna state, they now have Governor Uba Sani the gentleman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.