Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? (20559 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Landuphil(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Humorme2:
Love no dey lagos sha

Depends on where you dey for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
omooba969:

If you say both, then that's fine.
But, what do you think?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Princeton92(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.
Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.
These are the states I have in mind;

Enugu state

ENUGU 042❤️❤️❤️😍

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
I've covered like 75% of abuja they all reason thesame. Do not expect love in abuja. Work, u might be lucky to get one and remain employed for a considerable period of time. Because most of the employers have mental issues, they love to hire and fire at will.
Where are you at the moment please?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by xynerise: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
I never knew there are states you can find true love.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Blitzking:

If you added abuja why not add lagos too
I think Lagos is more rowdy and noisy, plus the traffic too. Or what do you think?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
ahnie:

No jobs in Asaba,he should strike asaba out
She can see hotel work grin grin and if she is pretty she can move up the ladder so quickly
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by GoodGovernance: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks. I appreciate your input. What about love please? Which of the above state you talked about am I likely to find love?

This your silly question only goes to show that you are here on a cruise.

How can someone tell you that there is a particular state you will find love? Is there any state that people are not happily married or happily in a true love relationship?

And is there any state in Nigeria or any where in the world, where every person finds true love, or where true love is guaranteed

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Originalsly:

You're asking people their location in a State ... but as the OP refuse to name your State? With such a topic it should be automatic you name your State and post a photo. Is either you're immature or not exposed. As I see it ... you're just a lamb going to be slaughtered ... but have no clue.
Come on! Why would you say that. I'm not please. About posting my pictures here, I'll mocked if I do.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by integrity16(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Where else than Lagos?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
treatise:

Gbam. Multiple dating not possible there
Are you based there at the moment please? I can go any where as far as love and work is guaranteed. As far as I can find love and work there, then no problem.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by gmine: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
My dear, what's your qualifications and which type of work are you looking at?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Blackey(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Love is every where! You just have to be open to it.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by LEGHEND(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dimaya:
It depends. Are you male or female?

Anyway, here's a video that should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl43qph3dWQ

Thank me later

Abuja
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by whizzyjohn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
transgendered..
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by okorogodwin4(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
RecentHistory:
Rivers and Abuja
Avoid the SE. THose there are looking for how to run out.
he can still visit the brown roof city of Ibadan
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by lolu2019: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks
Enugu is better
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Blitzking: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I think Lagos is more rowdy and noisy, plus the traffic too. Or what do you think?
Absolutely..lagos is one fast place to live..where you plan your day hrs ahead if not you go just jonz.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
gmine:
My dear, what's your qualifications and which type of work are you looking at?
I have a degree. I'm looking for any work at all. I can do anything as far as it's legal/legitimate and money is involved.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Mayeldah(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
How can you be look for both work and love at the same time? Hustle first, once things improve love will chase you

Lagos and Port Harcourt maybe your best plug for now.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by wizelink(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Come to my state bornu and you will peace in our women and still work
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by LivingSage: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
This is preposterous

Who told you u can't even get love in Borno State.

This question is needless. U should have stopped at where you can get job opportunities
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by arewaboy01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks
you are not ready yet …is it love and work or work then love
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DestinyNigga: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Are you based there? Where are you at the moment?

I based in Onitsha before. But my family members are in Awka and they were doing well. I won't lie u, Awka is very cool. There's money there. Try to reason along with me. Besides, u can easily get life partner there. Am currently in Ile-Ife where am serving.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by SmartyPants(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
MightySparrow:
With luck you will get job; if you arre loveable you will find love in any of the states.

Baba this one off me cheesy is anyone unloveable?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by goshen26: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Your true love is not in Nigeria presently, your true love is is Germany
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Djamel(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Where's Lagos....in as much we condemn Lagos for how "Not so good" people think it is....bro, you'd likely find love and of course with a bit of money....No girl wants to suffer....but lagos should help you out.....reason is....the population there is concentrated.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Djamel(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Landuphil:

Depends on where you dey for Lagos.

i swear boss....he choke....people just stigmatize that place....more or less stereotype.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by ogaemma: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria is 5 minutes to hell fire 🔥.
Nigeria is the closest country to hell

If you know what is good for you, make sure you japa ASAP.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by ogaemma: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria is 5 minutes to hell fire.
Nigeria is the closest country to hell

If you know what is good for you, make sure you japa ASAP.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by BabaIbo: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female.

DM me, let's talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? / Am Yet To Understand / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.