Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? (20616 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by oilyngbati(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
deeva2:
Anambra state is okay.

You have sit at home day which is on Monday to be with your partner..
cheesy cheesy
That is if your partner is not eaten before Monday’s sit at home, in which case, you’re back to square one, looking for a new partner… grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DigitB: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Second question:

Are you young and fresh or are you an ENP?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by oscooty(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
edo/benin city.....am loving u already
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by oilyngbati(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Of course you can, but the chances are lower, compared to other states in the South, East and West.
Stop mentioning anything SE, how do you think Iwuayanwu became fat like a stuffed 🐖? He is sponsor of ipob and gets his own share of human flesh. Do you want her to find love or end up in Iwuayanwu’s ipob/esn/biafrau.d belly?

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Maobichek: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where in Abuja are you please? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?

The question you asked is a classified one so i won't answer it here ok. Do you know all these places you listed above or you got it from someone?

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female.
Whr u from?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Dshocker(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
oilyngbati:
Stop mentioning anything SE, how do you think Iwuayanwu became fat like a stuffed 🐖? He is sponsor of ipob and gets his own share of human flesh. Do you want her to find love or end up in Iwuayanwu’s ipob/esn/biafrau.d belly?

Vagabond, you shouldn't have mentioned me.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by JealousCobra(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Abuja is full of mean and sadistic humans, no friendly atmosphere anywhere, everyone is always angry and sad, even the rich are not left out. The word LOVE is alien to them, and for work, u will have to fast and pray to get a good work. Abi is there another abuja am not aware of?

You are very correct 😎

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by PPIA: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

These are the states I have in mind;

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks
Akwa Ibom grin
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by JADEK04: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
I was told to go to osogbo or osun state generally exclude ilesha ,am in ur shoe right now,just that am not looking for work,I gave out job,only looking for true love
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by notttty(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
So where do u work? Do they pay well?
I work with the feds and the pay is good.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by RPG2020(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Let's see your picture first.

That's her picture

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by notttty(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where in Abuja are you? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?
Airport road the estate before immigration headquarters. Rent is cool and environment is 95% working class. Close proximity to my office. Grade A when you decide to raise kids around here.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by goalsplanners: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
On your list Abuja has the highest possibility for work and love because most organisations tend to always have a branch there as it's the FCT and hub for politics.

Where there is much more fish there is higher probability of catching one.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I've been mocked severally.
Sorry dear, you've not been living.

If you continue like this, you won't go far in life.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
JADEK04:
I was told to go to osogbo or osun state generally exclude ilesha ,am in ur shoe right now,just that am not looking for work,I gave out job,only looking for true love

This is effort in futility.

You don't go looking for Love.

Love is magical and spiritual.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ofemmanu1: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
yusufmurry:

Then focus on one: love or work?

But for you to add looking for love too, my dear, only you know what is in your mind. Since you are looking for work and love too, na people like you dey come work Bleep everyone around

That gal is confused!

I hope she won't end bad
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by oilyngbati(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Vagabond, you shouldn't have mentioned me.
grin Ipob/esn biafrau.d terrorist.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DonBenny77(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
No love or work For Rivers state, unless you be fine woman with legit boobs n ass
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by mathesco(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Come to lokoja my friend,... 💃💃💃
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Righthussle: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female.

You fine or you no fine ?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by treatise: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Are you based there at the moment please? I can go any where as far as love and work is guaranteed. As far as I can find love and work there, then no problem.
Yes. You can a courier for ISWAP
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by skinny9: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ondo state
but open your eye, no date yahoo boys ooo

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Come on! Why would you say that. I'm not please. About posting my pictures here, I'll mocked if I do.

Isn't it love you're looking for? ... without a photo? When men/women be looking to find love on the various apps ... don't they all post photos? Anything you do in life will be mocked... it's part of life. If you are afraid to be mocked by people who you don't know ... who don't know you ... who you will not meet in person ... how will you ever keep a job when someone at work will mock you? Maybe you're very fat and be jiggling all over when you walk ... but hey!... some men love that kind woman .... blubbery ... boneless. Maybe you be almost like skeleton ... skinny... barely a little meat covering your bones .. but hey! ... some men love that kind space saving economic eating type of woman. After all... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.... some may mock... some will love... some will care less.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Stinty: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abeg ooh no add lagos, the ones wey full here we still dey fined how to discard dem comot
GodisFirst:

You didn't tell us the outcome of your culture test. I trust the result is good as you are now looking for love and work.
Check Lagos State.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Kemadealadire(f): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol, nothing is cast in stone, you can get both at the comfort of your room😁
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Stinty: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
No near edo ooh, nah cult boys go dey chase you up and down
oscooty:
edo/benin city.....am loving u already
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by WorWorBoy: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

These are the states I have in mind;

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinitons/advice. Thanks
Since you are a female, Rivers State is your best bet.🤷🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by 9japride(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
oilyngbati:
Are you sure you are not hiding in Lagos or Ibadan, typing this? Most of your people are now running away from ipob cannibals grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

You are really missing a lot. Only the beautiful women found in the east will just make you not go back home. Leave propaganda. East is the new bride in Africa now due to oil/gas. Just give the region some time and you will see advancement in various aspects development.
Igbos will keep traveling to other regions to explore businesses. Same way your tribe men travel too to the east for business.
Pls politicians to do their propaganda, them no dey pay anyone money. And na only them dey enjoy 9ja money. Fighting ourselves is just meaningless. We are not being paid.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by deluckiest(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
Try any of these three states, Delta, Rivers and Calabar. Good luck.
Count Delta state out of it. No serious work there. The only thriving businesses you see almost everybody doing is POS and Keke napep.

As for love, it is not a guarantee, but you can try your luck, who knows you might be lucky. However, I'd advise you to carry out due diligence.

I Wish you the very best in your endeavours and pray God Almighty grant your heart desires in respective of the state you find yourself.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Djamel(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
BabaIbo:

My bad, yes love dey Lagos but you gats dey very wise and observant to find it because e dey very little over there.

exactly boss!!!
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Djamel(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
oilyngbati:

i don't understand mostly Igbo men and getting fat after making money......like you just eat excessively and just lie around like a fat cat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.