Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage (17135 Views)

How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by FuckSilly: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rhozabeth:
This is what has happened to most girls! You will just know from their attitude!
Interestingly, 99% OF TIMES, MOST GIRLS ARE THE PROBLEM AND THE WRONG PERSON IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

GREEDY SLÚTS

THEIR BODYCOUNT WILL SHOCK YOU ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by ibinaboonline: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Beautiful
Solidkay:
Haha 😂😂😂

@OP I laughed first because you're so wrong,
First of, Experience is the best teacher.

Another thing you must know is that when the real person comes into your life, no matter how much hurt you might have experienced in the past, it'll not really matter, except you've been broken beyond repair, even at that, with time, you'll heal.

The only Clause there is that you might not really commit to the relationship from the beginning.
But with time, you'll find yourself deeply in love again,
Nobody's immune to love.

Let Love Lead!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by ibinaboonline: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
I hear say dem don fire lala
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique mynd4 rule 2
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Goodman2023: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
correctguy101:

Many things Amaka hasn't been told...

Chai, now our dear Amaka is clueless shocked

Hahaha
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Legendre2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u know date, how u one take know the right PESIN..

Abi dem de write am for head..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Is this AI generated?
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by naijapikin2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
A quick one. How will one know he's the right person?

Permit me to give you a freebie.

And to a large extent you can take it to the bank.

Any man, I. Mean any man who has this one quality. Or any lady who has that one quality.. challenges will come.. they will not be perfect.. some attitudes may not be all comfy with you... But if that person has this attribute..

My dear you can relax and believe that the person will be GENERALLY (mark the word)... GENERALLY turn out to be a good partner..

That attribute is.

GODLINESS.. MY dear am telling you from deep experience... Hey I'm married. And I'm a counsellor, I've experienced it severally, and I'm just sharing my two cents. I don't have time to expatiate.

I'm not saying physical features are not to be considered, no no. But the priority should be. GODLINESS.

I'll explain more if I have time.

Shalom
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rhozabeth:
This is what has happened to most girls! You will just know from their attitude!

Funny enough, most of them can't manage it anymore....
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The plain truth is that most people tend to neglect red flags during dating, thinking that partner will change... Instead,it only ended up damaging them for life,to the extent of having trust issues when they finally meet their soul mates.

Gbam!
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

<hysterical laughter>
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
meobizy:
There's no way to get a partner if you don't date. If I follow this advice, I'd settle for anyone who comes my way. No be so life be.

Sigh!
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
Immediately you see him, his forehead would be glowing and your heart will be beating faster than normal.

Lol 😆
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
dey play grin

grin very funny
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
Immediately you see him, his forehead would be glowing and your heart will be beating faster than normal.

O ya, share your experience if any. cheesy
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Anny69: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
MICVOCT:

O ya, share your experience if any. cheesy
grin I was kidding.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by MICVOCT(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
grin I was kidding.

It is allowed, wasn't that serious either.

I appreciate your reasoning! cool
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by SmartMen: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
bepositive11:
Why give her this much power over you? It takes courage to love again.

I had a painful encounter with a narcissist, but I did not let them turn me into a bitter person. I cut them out of my life completely, but I have taken the lessons with me. I am still open to love, but I am more careful about who. I know what red flags to look for.

When you truly love yourself, no one can hurt you that deeply. The problem is a lot of people fall in love so much that they start loving the other person more than themselves. That is wrong. That is when the hurt and betrayal can be too much to bear.

Love yourself first and only love other people as much as you love yourself. Let go of people who don't reciprocate.

I understand but the energy is gone... my elder bro and his wife tried to link me up with a lady who was admiring me when I visited. almost a month later, I didn't even contact her after collecting her number... My bro asked me what's up.. I told him I don't have the energy anymore and I do not want to frustrate anyone cos she would likely get tired of me.

I just want to be in my space. Will get married for sure but no woman should expect much intimacy from me... I don't have the urge to call or message anyone.

One common trait about ladies who do these things that led me to this state is that they always know what they are doing. The lady I talked about earlier said "I don't want to be the reason a man is emotionally damaged" in her attempt to seek forgiveness. I wanted to tell her it has already happened but I held back. She has been apologizing though... however, I do not see that as a genuine apology.

She is just seeking a safe place because the other guy had no plans for her after furking her to his satisfaction for 1 year plus. How she thinks that I would take her back or continue from where we stopped is amusing to me. Women are daring to their own detriment most times cos I know what my younger self would do to her in this case... I never take back any lady, never did, especially when they insult my intelligence.

This babe gaslighted me as if there were no initial arrangements between us, and even blocked me twice when I tried to talk about it but now acting like she was wrong...cos the guy she went with has no plans for her. All she does now when I remind her of that phase is say "I am sorry"

I am too absolved in myself and my world now and don't really care about anyone caring about or loving me.

Let me stop here bro. I will be fine...

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Decolonel:
This generation Z has turned love into something else.
Stop blaming my generation o......me I am exempted. But I've noticed that most of the girls are now after yahoo boys. With yahoo, its easy for guys to use money to hide their true character. Its now harder to get a girl too without money.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

The truth is that I'm afraid of NL guys , due to how they perceive women on this forum .
You dont have to be afraid dear...nice guys like me still exist here.
Proudly GenZ
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by isabi2lof: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

You dont have to be afraid dear...nice guys like me still exist here.
Proudly GenZ

GenZ cheesy

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Anny69: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
MICVOCT:

It is allowed, wasn't that serious either.

I appreciate your reasoning! cool
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by iamtardey: 2:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Believe me a whole lotta love have bn wasted already really
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by achimendy(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the killers of marriage is dating different wrong people before meeting the right partner. At this point, such a person may be so broken to the point that when the right partner comes, the feeling may be "adulterated" or "polluted" because of past hurts or frustrations.
You were so loving, caring and faithful to the wrong partners while dating, now you have the right partner and you are probably rude, watchful and careless..
Lessons: It is better to wait and marry the right person without dating, than dating several people before marrying.

I dont get your point o, will you just get married to someone without dating? Or dont you know relationship provides opportunity for both of them to know and get familiar with each other? Even in the church they give room for courtship .

So what are you saying mr?
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by achimendy(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Is it written on people's forehead who's right or wrong?

The thing sef tire me o.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.