Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage (17134 Views)

How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by fourboys: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mtcchh
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Anny69: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
A quick one. How will one know he's the right person?
Immediately you see him, his forehead would be glowing and your heart will be beating faster than normal.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by LUAN(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Most people are not dating to know if the person is the right person, they are just dating for fun, sex, and the financial benefits.
A girl told me she enjoyed it while it last. She doesn't care about the outcome, provided she got the sex the financial benefits, and the attention which is what the enjoy most

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Blitzking: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Never marry a damaged woman.. and never marry an irresponsible man for peace of mind
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the killers of marriage is dating different wrong people before meeting the right partner. At this point, such a person may be so broken to the point that when the right partner comes, the feeling may be "adulterated" or "polluted" because of past hurts or frustrations.
You were so loving, caring and faithful to the wrong partners while dating, now you have the right partner and you are probably rude, watchful and careless..
Lessons: It is better to wait and marry the right person without dating, than dating several people before marrying.

How can u marry without dating?

what u should be telling people is how to date properly or date the right people.

Not that they shouldn't date and marry a stranger. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by BarrElChapo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the killers of marriage is dating different wrong people before meeting the right partner. At this point, such a person may be so broken to the point that when the right partner comes, the feeling may be "adulterated" or "polluted" because of past hurts or frustrations.
You were so loving, caring and faithful to the wrong partners while dating, now you have the right partner and you are probably rude, watchful and careless..
Lessons: It is better to wait and marry the right person without dating, than dating several people before marrying.

B.S.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by saphiere(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
Immediately you see him, his forehead would be glowing and your heart will be beating faster than normal.
dey play grin

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Fortune118005(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hmmm! True talk
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Anny69: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
dey play grin
grin hehehe.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Padipadi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The plain truth is that most people tend to neglect red flags during dating, thinking that partner will change... Instead,it only ended up damaging them for life,to the extent of having trust issues when they finally meet their soul mates.
Watching out for red flags helps to choose wisely most times. If you are settling for someone, it means you are ready to overlook red flags and some red flags may disappear naturally as the relationship progress.

Meanwhile, sonnobax15, is this your 15th account on this site?
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Anny69: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fortune118005:
Hmmm! True talk
True talk ko... Lol. Go and marry a stranger.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
True Love does not change but in this dispensation, people take True Love for granted. They will even think you are a fool (Mugu).

ebubeson:

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by isabi2lof: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
My intention was to get married right without dating every dick and harry but now I dey low-key, relationship problem is too much these days
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Fortune118005(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
True talk ko... Lol. Go and marry a stranger.
I don't want to marry a stranger oo.... I just reread what the OP posted and I began to think how possible it is to get married without dating or courtship... angry undecided
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
meobizy:
There's no way to get a partner if you don't date. If I follow this advice, I'd settle for anyone who comes my way. No be so life be.
Who told u millionaire no dey nairaland?
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

U said it all, some ladies desired to date one guy before marriage, but because of wrong choice of players, she might end up with up to 7 or more body counts before she finally settled down.

The sexual experiences from different guys may not let her enjoy her marriage eventually. If she finally settled down with average husband in term of sexual skills, attention or spending for woman.

Such wife needs God grace not to look outside after marriage.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
isabi2lof:
My intention was to get married right without dating every dick and harry but now I dey low-key, relationship problem is too much these days
what if you are the wrong person to the right man?
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Noaim: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

If you don’t date around before settling down, how would you know different behaviours, where to draw the line and establish your tolerance level or limit. You may be treated like trash and be used to it while considering it as normal due to lack of prior experiences with the opposite sex. First hand experience in relationships enables you to know people very well than relying on the fake display of affection or lies most couples portray superficially. As a guy man now, having dated some of the most beautiful, kindest and absolutely terrible girls/women, I can easily spot a trash from a distance and know when I’ve had enough and to end a toxic relationship. Experienced women could also easily save themselves and excuse themselves from deadly relationships/marriages when necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Anny69: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fortune118005:

I don't want to marry a stranger oo.... I just reread what the OP posted and I began to think how possible it is to get married without dating or courtship... angry undecided
grin Exactly.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
The problem with idiots on this forum is that when susbstancial and life saving advice drops,the wise will see it at a lesson to themselves and engage in sober reflection. The foolish(men) will start pointing accusing fingers and saying it applies to women alone.

So what applies to you men? Money?(you will complain that it should apply to both genders not just you). Decency/discipline in relationship and careful choices in relationship (it also applies to women alone).

What on earth applies to you that you can learn from? Or are all lessons for women alone?

You think it is normal that a male graduate of engineering will be doing POS business or photocopying or selling gift cards or cutting bet slips or asking how to Japa with 2 million naira( the flight ticket to Australia and new Zealand only), or complaining that 4k($5) a day on meal is too much? Your counterpart abroad that are not as educated as you are live better.
Even the nerds and dorks with large glasses abroad have a lady that loves them and loyal to them but you have to use money to collect a girl number(not even date) or naive girls agree to come spend weekends over because of the Netflix in your house and carton of indomie and generator.

You have seen the above as normal and have accepted that mediocrity as a norm then turn to women to rise above their mediocrity?

You are not ready for any change in your condition

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:
Who told u millionaire no dey nairaland?
If e pain you, you're obviously broke.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Prechgold1180(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Gues ur mum was once an ashawo

If not
I see no reason why u will just tag all Nigeria girls as ashawo

Wtf

2 Likes

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by isabi2lof: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:
what if you are the wrong person to the right man?

I'm a good lady cheesy , if I was the wrong person, he won't be wanting me back , he wasn't that bad o but ...
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by cyprus000: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique mynd4 rule 2
So this kind of comment hurt you, but you usually make worst comment than that guy you're calling mods on.

Bareface hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Kizzygentle: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
B
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by SmartMen: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rhozabeth:
This is what has happened to most girls! You will just know from their attitude!
It happens to all, both men and women.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by KanoSeller: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

absolutely right.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by djon78(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

Story story

What of those that married the wrong partners and later moved on

They can still go on to find a better partner

It's more about each Individuals personality and how they view life

That you had a wrong previous relationship
Shouldn't cloudy your next relationship

I believe the wrong previous relationship rather makes you wiser, and teaches you how to note bad individuals and ways to have better relationship

I had a very bad experience in my previous relationship
But it never beclouded my view and perception

Rather it taught me very good lesson

I don't even regret the previous one
I am grateful I experienced it
It made me Wiser

There is this Igbo Proverb:

Ogori nuo di nabo omalu nke ka mma

When a woman marries two husband's
She will know the better one
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by kingthreat(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebubeson:

You cannot predict the future of any relationship.
Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by Juniorangel(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Truth is, if you never heal from what hurts you, you will still bleed on people who did not cut you.
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by djon78(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
CuriousStudent:
The problem with idiots on this forum is that when susbstancial and life saving advice drops,the wise will see it at a lesson to themselves and engage in sober reflection. The foolish(men) will start pointing accusing fingers and saying it applies to women alone.

So what applies to you men? Money?(you will complain that it should apply to both genders not just you). Decency/discipline in relationship and careful choices in relationship (it also applies to women alone).

What on earth applies to you that you can learn from? Or are all lessons for women alone?

You think it is normal that a male graduate of engineering will be doing POS business or photocopying or selling gift cards or cutting bet slips or asking how to Japa with 2 million naira( the flight ticket to Australia and new Zealand only), or complaining that 4k($5) a day on meal is too much? Your counterpart abroad that are not as educated as you are live better.
Even the nerds and dorks with large glasses abroad have a lady that loves them and loyal to them but you have to use money to collect a girl number(not even date) or naive girls agree to come spend weekends over because of the Netflix in your house and carton of indomie and generator.

You have seen the above as normal and have accepted that mediocrity as a norm then turn to women to rise above their mediocrity?

You are not ready for any change in your condition

So what's this your drift really about??🤷
Re: How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Many will hate this thread. They believe they must sample and cast their bread on many waters before choosing the swimming pool that suits them. Alas they end up in Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.