Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women (33757 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by CaptMarvel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Interestjng.

Where dem dey sef
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Entanglement: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

(1) Nigerian women are appreciative:

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

(2) Financial independence:

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

(4) Better opportunities:

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

(cool Fiscal compatibility:

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.
please and please don't listen to this madman angry
Is aim is to destroy the life of guilble Nigerian men in the hands of those demented UK or American based naija women angry
Those women are worse than animal if you most know!
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THOSE UK BASE NIGERIA WOMEN! angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by RPG2020(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Felimax:
Beautiful article!
I don't know why my friends in UK thinks otherwise.

Not surprised 😯 show me your friend i will tell you who you are imagine your name felimax

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Justiceleague1: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Well just so y'all know,Osahon means God hears

#edonimose

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lookingback:

Study visa.
even your fellow 9ja students will refuse to date you talkless of those with citizenship or permanent residency. Na men wey get good jobs and papers dem dey rush o. As a student you are probably starting from one room shared accommodation. Many 9ja babes here cant get wet for u in such accommodation when guys with cars and nice apartments staying alone dey. If you look good, black ladies from jamaica, other african countries or average looking white babes fit give you small nacks πŸ˜†.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Entanglement: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons πŸ˜†
don't mind that pig -head op 🐷
I know what he is doing!
Those UK based naija women are the most rejected people in that society.
You know why?
They have put many naija men in prison and deportation.
Even both black and white men are fleeing away from them.

And the funniest part is that those UK based naija women are so wonderfully ugly that you will be wondering who mud this ugly looking piece of shit into existence angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Greystone: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Felimax:
Beautiful article!
I don't know why my friends in UK thinks otherwise.

He and many others also.

The truth is that most single Nigerian women living in the UK are lonely.

It seems this long article is a futile attempt to get Nigerian men to start seeking UK based women but it won’t work. πŸ˜’

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by iamtardey: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
When original oyinbo dey dia abi… you still dey play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by naijapikin2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
You make it seem like marketing strategies
Or

Project management techniques.

Just seems too stereotyped.

But if I ever go there I'll take your advice to heart..

Danke
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Lookingback: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
even your fellow 9ja students will refuse to date you talkless of those with citizenship or permanent residency. Na men wey get good jobs and papers dem dey rush o. As a student you are probably starting from one room shared accommodation. Many 9ja babes here cant get wet for u in such accommodation when guys with cars and nice apartments staying alone dey. If you look good, black ladies from jamaica, other african countries or average looking white babes fit give you small nacks πŸ˜†.

Thanks for the tips , I won't even look the side of a Nigerian lady now I know .
I will be studying at Conestoga , this September.
Thanks πŸ™

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Melezenawii: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons πŸ˜†. The average Nigerian woman abroad has this over inflated ego just because she don japa. Tufiakwa
grin grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Melezenawii: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Stupid article.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Awise09(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerian women in UK are waning out to extent that one has to do advert for them. Nawa oh thing don cast for them. Their ego don't mellow down be that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by DaveHarry(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
op you drop topic now but you no talk how to meet the UK based naija women/ladies; why u dey behave so
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by APCNig: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons πŸ˜†. The average Nigerian woman abroad has this over inflated ego just because she don japa. Tufiakwa

Don’t mind the propagandist. Even our guys that left Nigeria with their wives, the wives got to UK or US and become beasts. No make me mention names ooooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by zrocky: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:

(3) Beauty and fashion:

(5) Adaptability:

(6) Happy Ending:

(7) Mental stability:

(9) Better exposure:

(10) Cooking:

lol team foreign girls all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sensible people on this forum hardly comment. You among the few. Kudos.

Eriokanmi:
All these are physical attributes which mean nothing. What of the spiritual aspect? Are you compatible spiritually? Would you guys last as couple and be fruitful in all areas? Most of those using physical and material attributes as yardstick for future partners end up regretting.

Last weekend, I was seeing a client on the island. They're very wealthy. If I mention the name here, this thread go full with attacks but it's not necessary. They have a son who's like 2 feet tall. He's in his 30s. He can't feed on his own. They always shut the door at him each time they're going for events. He's rarely known by the public.

Each time they see this guy, they always feel sad. Before you enter their house, you must go through all manner of security screening as if you're entering an embassy for a visa appointment. The wife is an epitome of beauty. She also schooled abroad as the husband. He's their only son. Marerial things and careers don't guarantee ultimate happiness in marriage.

See God's face before you marry. Also, don't marry because of material wealth or career achievements. Look at those successful people today. They had a history of humble beginnings. I never knew Dangote and Pastor Adeboye were never born of rich parents until I heard their history from Mama ijesha, a nonagenarian who lives at ijeshatedo area of lagos. Dangote came from Kano to lagos as a boy and was squatted by Mallam Maitama who happened to be mama ijesha's first tenant. She showed me their apartment on the ground floor the day I visited her. I bought my land from her son, who asked me to see him on his arrival from the UK. The woman said pastor adeboye once worked part time at her uncle's place, a popular cocoa merchant back in the days. One day, the man had to tell pastor adebiye to stop coming to work there so he could concentrate on his studied and gave him scholarship...many won't hear a story like this but the sweet sides when Dangote's uncle gave him money to start business and all. This generation is too materialistic.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Boc007(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is how they pollute the internet with wrong ideology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Oluwadara168(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow, that's interesting
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by YoshihideSuga: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
All these are physical attributes which mean nothing. What of the spiritual aspect? Are you compatible spiritually? Would you guys last as couple and be fruitful in all areas? Most of those using physical and material attributes as yardstick for future partners end up regretting.

Last weekend, I was seeing a client on the island. They're very wealthy. If I mention the name here, this thread go full with attacks but it's not necessary. They have a son who's like 2 feet tall. He's in his 30s. He can't feed on his own. They always shut the door at him each time they're going for events. He's rarely known by the public.

See God's face before you marry. Also, don't marry because of material wealth or career achievements. Look at those successful people today. They had a history of humble beginnings. I never knew Dangote and Pastor Adeboye were never born of rich parents until I heard their history from Mama ijesha, a nonagenarian who lives at ijeshatedo area of lagos. Dangote came from Kano to lagos as a boy and was squatted by Mallam Maitama who happened to be mama ijesha's first tenant. She showed me their apartment on the ground floor the day I visited her. I bought my land from her son, who asked me to see him on his arrival from the UK. The woman said pastor adeboye once worked part time at her uncle's place, a popular cocoa merchant back in the days. One day, the man had to tell pastor adeboye to stop coming to work there so he could concentrate on his studies and gave him scholarship...many won't hear a story like this but the sweet sides when Dangote's uncle gave him money to start business and all. This generation is too materialistic.

Dangote whose family was one of the richest in West Africa?

C'mon!

If you must lie, please lie intelligently. Which one be Dangote entered Lagos as a boy boy of sort?

As for your earlier paragraph about those people's son. It can happen to anybody. Down syndrome or schizophrenia isn't a disease meant for the rich or "unspritual".

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Dancebreaker: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Like they say, better thing no need sign board. It will advertise itself by itself. No need for plenty grammar
My brother, garri and groundnut nor dey do advert but we all know they have been saving lives since the time of Ajayi Crowther.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Funny thread. Men and women would marry themselves if they deem themselves compatible and "in love".

I have male and female friends in the UK. The major problem I see is they are overly cautious of themselves and no relationship would ever work where both parties are trying to be "smart".
Well saidπŸ‘Œ
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Gerrard59(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:

But the majority of those men still don't marry UK bred Nigerian or black women. That's the koko. We're told Nigerian women bad, yet all of them dey think of moving to Nigeria to marry rather than marry Nigerian bred or UK bred Nigerian women.

At the end of the day, most of not all of men would marry Nigerian women. If na so Nigerian women in the UK bad , why are they not marrying foreign women, especially non-blacks?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Cemsorcems: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
As an AI language model, I can provide you with a comment on the topic. However, please keep in mind that dating preferences vary among individuals, and it is important to approach dating with an open mind and respect for cultural differences. Here is a comment:

"Exploring relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds can be an enriching and rewarding experience. UK-based Nigerian women offer a unique perspective, blending Nigerian heritage with Western influence. They often bring a vibrant and multifaceted cultural aspect to relationships, showcasing their rich traditions, strong family values, and diverse experiences. However, it's crucial to remember that dating should be based on personal compatibility, mutual interests, and individual personalities rather than generalized reasons related to nationality or ethnicity."

You forgot to edit this one? grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Alusiizizi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:

(3) Beauty and fashion:

(5) Adaptability:

(6) Happy Ending:

(7) Mental stability:

(9) Better exposure:

(10) Cooking:

Words of a true SIMP!!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by MemoriesAndMe: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
OP forgot to add that Naija UK women have their own form of madness.

We have seen videos of many of them making their men that own the house homeless by calling police on them on any slight opportunity. Who need that kind mad person? Always forming equal rights people.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by bonnyhope: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Each time they see this guy, they always feel sad. Before you enter their house, you must go through all manner of security screening as if you're entering an embassy for a visa appointment. The wife is an epitome of beauty. She also schooled abroad as the husband. He's their only son. Marerial things and careers don't guarantee ultimate happiness in marriage.

See God's face before you marry. Also, don't marry because of material wealth or career achievements. Look at those successful people today. They had a history of humble beginnings. I never knew Dangote and Pastor Adeboye were never born of rich parents until I heard their history from Mama ijesha, a nonagenarian who lives at ijeshatedo area of lagos. Dangote came from Kano to lagos as a boy and was squatted by Mallam Maitama who happened to be mama ijesha's first tenant. She showed me their apartment on the ground floor the day I visited her. I bought my land from her son, who asked me to see him on his arrival from the UK. The woman said pastor adeboye once worked part time at her uncle's place, a popular cocoa merchant back in the days. One day, the man had to tell pastor adeboye to stop coming to work there so he could concentrate on his studies and gave him scholarship...many won't hear a story like this but the sweet sides when Dangote's uncle gave him money to start business and all. This generation is too materialistic.
.are you a motivational speaker?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
what a pile of arrant nonsense!!!!
as if Nigerian women in the UK are any different than the ones in Canada, US, France or even Timbuktu for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Konjiboii: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
Na me complete am 100 likes
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by bonnyhope: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zupay:

Are you based in the UK?

Can't someone stays here in Nigeria and date them?

When it works out then we can marry officially and join her there
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Dshocker(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Na Ote money be the man naaaa, wey him pikin dey suffer from autism.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by bonnyhope: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Savedday2:
Weda in the UK or in 9ja

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

You say thus in every thread

Why discouraging those that want to marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.