Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women (33819 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Dshocker(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Look are this one. What do you know about kicking a man out of the house.

If the man's name was on the lease how can he be kicked out of his own house ?

Na wa for you ooO...

There are men that saved for like 10yrs, bought a house and got married later, only for their wife to take over the house.

Women have more power constitutionally, than men do in Europe and United States

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
fxexperts:

And the ones who decived you in Nigeria, by the time you marry them and take them top the UK, wont they develop this same inflated ego. It is the same thing will igbo men going to their villages to marry village women and taking them to the city, only for the women to tear eye in the city and start sleeping artound with different men. A bad woman is a bad woman, anywhere anytime.
true. World don scatter for both men and women. Marriages dey scatter left right and centre
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
1Sharon:

False.
place i lived in. And still have siblings and friends there ๐Ÿ™„. Most of them are married to white women lol

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by fxexperts: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:
I have this friend that lives in Germany (lets call him John). I connected John with a Nigerian girl in the UK in 2019. They matched and vibe well but as soon as she knew that he is not a German citizen or with PR, she just jilt the guy.

I was in the UK last summer and met with her. She was still single. She asked about John, and I told her that he is fine, done with his masters in engineering and works for Bosch. He is also a German citizen now.

It was few weeks later after my holiday John told me that she has been disturbing him since for a relationship, citing all kinds of excuses as reason why she suddenly cut off. Excuses such as mental health, dealing with personal and family issues etc.

But John is not an idiot. Anyways, John already moved on and will get married soon to his Ivorian/French fiance. I will be a best man for sure on his wedding. Na my sure paddi.

What I've seen in the UK few times I was there is the need to outsmart the other. The girls won't be with a guy that is just coming up. They date/marry for interest. That's the story of most.

They don't think ahead. If you do Uber today, then in their mind, you'll do Uber forever. It's either a ready-made or nothing. Working together with a guy and build up is almost an abomination. They don't build, the move in.

Whatever.
There are alot you do not understand about the girl in question, and she is not in the wrong, she is just been careful. I for one has a single girl a medical professional in the UK and she has told me alot of shits that happens with Nigerian guys who just relocated to the Uk. Most of these guys are actually married men who Nigeria who look for Nigerian girls who are citizens in the UK, get married to them and after they have secured their citizenship, they divorce them and bring in their Nigerian family. So a lot of Nigerian women in the UK are very aware of this trend and so they are scared, your friend might just be afraid John is one of such people not necessarily meaning she doesn't want to build with him.

Enculer2:

He dogged a bullet.
He didnt dodge any bullet. she is just not for him. and she is been careful the way the John guy is careful, if not why did he not bring a girl from Nigeria to marry, if he is not scared the Nigerian guy can jilt him there and kick him out of his house. Everyone is just trying to be careful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by OvertheTop(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

(1) Nigerian women are appreciative:

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

(2) Financial independence:

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

(4) Better opportunities:

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

(cool Fiscal compatibility:

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.

With All these? How come You are Still Single.
If You Really have these, You can't be Single

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:
I have this friend that lives in Germany (lets call him John). I connected John with a Nigerian girl in the UK in 2019. They matched and vibe well but as soon as she knew that he is not a German citizen or with PR, she just jilt the guy.

I was in the UK last summer and met with her. She was still single. She asked about John, and I told her that he is fine, done with his masters in engineering and works for Bosch. He is also a German citizen now.

It was few weeks later after my holiday John told me that she has been disturbing him since for a relationship, citing all kinds of excuses as reason why she suddenly cut off. Excuses such as mental health, dealing with personal and family issues etc.

But John is not an idiot. Anyways, John already moved on and will get married soon to his Ivorian/French fiance. I will be a best man for sure on his wedding. Na my sure paddi.

What I've seen in the UK few times I was there is the need to outsmart the other. The girls won't be with a guy that is just coming up. They date/marry for interest. That's the story of most.

They don't think ahead. If you do Uber today, then in their mind, you'll do Uber forever. It's either a ready-made or nothing. Working together with a guy and build up is almost an abomination. They don't build, the move in.

Whatever.

If the woman has papers and he doesn't, he is very much a red flag.

A man that is doing uber can very much do uber forever. Why do you guys always make it seem like upcoming guys always eventually make it? You know well life isn't like that.

Women should date upcoming men as long as she sees the potential in him.

Even the red pill teaches men to be the best they can be and not remain average.

John eventually got married to an Ivorian woman, does that mean he intended to marry the Nigerian woman that rejected him? undecided

You know well that men can date women for so many years and not marry them, they meet another woman and marry her within a year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by OvertheTop(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons ๐Ÿ˜†. The average Nigerian woman abroad has this over inflated ego just because she don japa. Tufiakwa

Even from the Writeup, She is Placing herself Over (Nigerian_Based) Female

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
place i lived in. And still have siblings and friends there ๐Ÿ™„. Most of them are married to white women lol

Most of who? Lol

I thought you were talking about UK raised Nigerian women
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dshocker:

Na wa for you ooO...

There are men that saved for like 10yrs, bought a house and got married later, only for their wife to take over the house.

Women have more power constitutionally, than men do in Europe and United States

Bullshit. If the property is in the man's name this cannot happen. Stop regurgitating what you aren't certain about.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by OvertheTop(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
even your fellow 9ja students will refuse to date you talkless of those with citizenship or permanent residency. Na men wey get good jobs and papers dem dey rush o. As a student you are probably starting from one room shared accommodation. Many 9ja babes here cant get wet for u in such accommodation when guys with cars and nice apartments staying alone dey. If you look good, black ladies from jamaica, other african countries or average looking white babes fit give you small nacks ๐Ÿ˜†.

WOW, That Means Relationship are Purely Transactional! shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by EconFinance: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:

Whatever.

Very interesting
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Dshocker(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Bullshit. If the property is in the man's name this cannot happen. Stop regurgitating what you aren't certain about.

If you can't travel around the world, at least the internet can help you with some information.

Try dey read, to be informed about some certain things, e get why!!!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by kelmicheal: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na where to get uk based Nigeria women I want to know
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Most of who? Lol

I thought you were talking about UK raised Nigerian women
the women get married to Nigerian men mostly men looking for papers or imported men from Nigeria ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Acidosis:

100%

Everybodi eye don open. People are no longer willing to be vulnerable. And this relationship/marriage thing hardly works where partners refuse to adjust their age-long norms and regulations.

They are not yet ready. Same story everyday. In the long run, 98% of Nigerians would marry themselves irrespective of location. I wonder why all the stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by JuanDeDios: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Funny thread. Men and women would marry themselves if they deem themselves compatible and "in love".

I have male and female friends in the UK. The major problem I see is they are overly cautious of themselves and no relationship would ever work where both parties are trying to be "smart".
Touchรฉ!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by OvertheTop(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:

They don't think ahead. If you do Uber today, then in their mind, you'll do Uber forever. It's either a ready-made or nothing. Working together with a guy and build up is almost an abomination.
They don't build, the move in.

Whatever.

Interesting
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by wildikeman(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lies

Marry a Nigerian woman based in the UK at your own peril.

A word is sufficient for the wise.

I don talk my own

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Entanglement: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:

Whatever.
John is a wise man! Be like John
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Acidosis:

100%

Everybodi eye don open. People are no longer willing to be vulnerable. And this relationship/marriage thing hardly works where partners refuse to adjust their age-long norms and regulations.

Very manipulative people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by wildikeman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol them don dey do advertisement . Una never see anything yet.

You catch them straight
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by XAUBulls: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons ๐Ÿ˜†. The average Nigerian woman abroad has this over inflated ego just because she don japa. Tufiakwa
grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
OvertheTop:

Even from the Writeup, She is Placing herself Over (Nigerian_Based) Female
the name sounds like a man tho
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by MrColdsweat: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
The same uk women wey i know?
Those one na achawo karร kรก.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by pansophist(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
1Sharon:

If the woman has papers and he doesn't, he is very much a red flag.

A man that is doing uber can very much do uber forever. Why do you guys always make it seem like upcoming guys always eventually make it? You know well life isn't like that.

Women should date upcoming men as long as she sees the potential in him.

Even the red pill teaches men to be the best they can be and not remain average.

John eventually got married to an Ivorian woman, does that mean he intended to marry the Nigerian woman that rejected him? undecided

You know well that men can date women for so many years and not marry them, they meet another woman and marry her within a year.

He intend to marry her. Okay lemme drop a few info about John.

John did his bachelor degree in Germany in German language. So he first learnt German for a year, then did his university studies in German.

John already lives in Germany for six years when he met her. She was a second year student in the UK then, on a student visa.

For john to become German, he has to satisfy residency, social and economical integration. If all these doesn't count as someone with good potential, then please tell me what counts as such.

John is a somewhat nerdy person. Those book warm guys with glasses. Fine boy, but not your typical vibes, party, rough guy.

Anyways, your submissions are somewhat correct, although, that's not John's problem. Johk should worry about John issues, not because other men out there are loosers.

You don't want to be judged or punished wrongly for the sins of others ladies out there. Her point for living John may be valid, BUT stick to it. If you leave him, don't come back. It's that's simple.

If a lady left when things are rough, then back when things are smooth, it simply means she will leave again when things are rough. There is no virtue there. You have to own up to your decisions and stay one place.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
the women get married to Nigerian men mostly men looking for papers or imported men from Nigeria ๐Ÿคฃ

Look, no Nigerian woman born in the UK marries a man from Nigeria or w/o papers. We just aren't on the same wavelength.

It happens in rare instances but only if the woman is extremely desperate.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:

He intend to marry her. Okay lemme drop a few info about John.

John did his bachelor degree in Germany in German language. So he first learnt German for a year, then did his university studies in German.

John already lives in Germany for six years when he met her. She was a second year student in the UK then, on a student visa.

For john to become German, he has to satisfy residency, social and economical integration. If all these doesn't count as someone with good potential, then please tell me what counts as such.

John is a somewhat nerdy person. Those book warm guys with glasses. Fine boy, but not your typical vibes, party, rough guy.

Anyways, your submissions are somewhat correct, although, that's not John's problem. Johk should worry about John issues, not because other men out there are loosers.

You don't want to be judged or punished wrongly for the sins of others ladies out there. Her point for living John may be valid, BUT stick to it. If you leave him, don't come back. It's that's simple.

If a lady left when things are rough, then back when things are smooth, it simply means she will leave again when things are rough. There is no virtue there. You have to own up to your decisions and stay one place.

I'm not buying that! Just because he said he wanted to doesn't mean he would have.

Did his actions follow through from his words?

If that was the case, she wouldn't have left him.

Most women desire marriage.

I agree she should not have come back, it reeks of desperation. If this story is true.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by achimendy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:

I don't think he's talking about those Nigerian girls that japa as a result of looking for survival with their pussy or rich white man that will come and approach them. He's directly or indirectly referring to those ones that grew up there, stayed there for long, or was born there and also has good productive skills to offer, their mentality is totally different from this one's that forcefully left as a result of APC bad governance and has no good thing to offer.

I have a friend who went there on 3 months IT through British council , he also said thesame thing. That the Nigerians he met there are so nice and happy to see him, specifically an igbo girl he met there took him out several times to take coffee. Very nice according to him.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by XAUBulls: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
All these are physical attributes which mean nothing. What of the spiritual aspect? Are you compatible spiritually? Would you guys last as couple and be fruitful in all areas? Most of those using physical and material attributes as yardstick for future partners end up regretting.

Last weekend, I was seeing a client on the island. They're very wealthy. If I mention the name here, this thread go full with attacks but it's not necessary. They have a son who's like 2 feet tall. He's in his 30s. He can't feed on his own. They always shut the door at him each time they're going for events. He's rarely known by the public.

Each time they see this guy, they always feel sad. Before you enter their house, you must go through all manner of security screening as if you're entering an embassy for a visa appointment. The wife is an epitome of beauty. She also schooled abroad as the husband. He's their only son. Marerial things and careers don't guarantee ultimate happiness in marriage.

See God's face before you marry. Also, don't marry because of material wealth or career achievements. Look at those successful people today. They had a history of humble beginnings. I never knew Dangote and Pastor Adeboye were never born of rich parents until I heard their history from Mama ijesha, a nonagenarian who lives at ijeshatedo area of lagos. Dangote came from Kano to lagos as a boy and was squatted by Mallam Maitama who happened to be mama ijesha's first tenant. She showed me their apartment on the ground floor the day I visited her. I bought my land from her son, who asked me to see him on his arrival from the UK. The woman said pastor adeboye once worked part time at her uncle's place, a popular cocoa merchant back in the days. One day, the man had to tell pastor adeboye to stop coming to work there so he could concentrate on his studies and gave him scholarship...many won't hear a story like this but the sweet sides when Dangote's uncle gave him money to start business and all. This generation is too materialistic.
Indeed.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by iamdapsyj(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
It seems your article was created simply to bash Tinubu using UK women to spice it up. All the jabs are really not necessary..
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
fxexperts:

There are alot you do not understand about the girl in question, and she is not in the wrong, she is just been careful.

I for one has a single girl a medical professional in the UK and she has told me alot of shits that happens with Nigerian guys who just relocated to the Uk.

Most of these guys are actually married men who Nigeria who look for Nigerian girls who are citizens in the UK, get married to them and after they have secured their citizenship, they divorce them and bring in their Nigerian family.

So a lot of Nigerian women in the UK are very aware of this trend and so they are scared, your friend might just be afraid John is one of such people not necessarily meaning she doesn't want to build with him.

How is this John's problem for God sake? Do you want to be punished for the sins of your kinsmen? Yes some men do that, but it's not John that did it.

The girl in question is a student on student visa. There is nothing tied to her name other than "I'm studying in the UK". She has everything to gain with a little patience.

Ok so let me go with your narration that she judged John wrongly. Why is she coming back then? Is a solid relationship not built upon the concept of "for better for worse"?

The perfect predictor of future behaviors are past behaviors. If she left John because he is not yet established as she assumed, then she would leave in the future if things goes bad for John.

She is just there for the good time. Thats not a wife. That's a gold digger. If you like, go and marry a gold digger, after all, other men are broke. This your logic sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ahamonyeka(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Op there is reason for that we are looking for it but is not coming abi you no know say na die we dey for here ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.