Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women (33749 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by YorubaPrince: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
embarassed
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Biola67: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone.
?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by incogni2o: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
As an AI language model, I can provide you with a comment on the topic. However, please keep in mind that dating preferences vary among individuals, and it is important to approach dating with an open mind and respect for cultural differences. Here is a comment:

"Exploring relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds can be an enriching and rewarding experience. UK-based Nigerian women offer a unique perspective, blending Nigerian heritage with Western influence. They often bring a vibrant and multifaceted cultural aspect to relationships, showcasing their rich traditions, strong family values, and diverse experiences. However, it's crucial to remember that dating should be based on personal compatibility, mutual interests, and individual personalities rather than generalized reasons related to nationality or ethnicity."

WOKE AI

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by MarketDispatch: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons πŸ˜†

no mind am. nigerian women appreciative my foot. women by nature are ungrateful in western countries talkless pf black women

16 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Poverty has resorted most Nigeria women to attributes money for love

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Till she kicks you out of your house, attempts to block access to your children, accuses you of rape, accuses you of DV etc etc

You go hear am hot....... Marry the wrong uk lady, your own don finish, completely ......... 🀣😭

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by mapist(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Felimax:
Beautiful article!
I don't know why my friends in UK thinks otherwise.

It is TRULY otherwise. Theory they say, is DIFFERENT from reality.

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Draslo:
Is this whole post an example of sarcasm?

it has to be my brother

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Kajaard: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rubbish write-up.

If they are so good then why are Nigerian men over there running far away from them?

Nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by djseanjohn77: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

(1) Nigerian women are appreciative:

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

(2) Financial independence:

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

(4) Better opportunities:

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

(cool Fiscal compatibility:

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.

The only thing they are good at is, DIVORCE.

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by MarketDispatch: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Felimax:
Beautiful article!
I don't know why my friends in UK thinks otherwise.

Experience shows some Nigerian women in UK want people who have papers too...so, do not expect all the listed qualities above if there is no benefit from you the man

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Exceed15:
Then still throw you out at the end
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by nobleroyal: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
falling in love shouldn't be conditioned it is divine, look before you leap
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerian women lol e don red.....they have know themselves to be rude and ingrates and selfish from.naija to abroad

Naija men no need una o make una de marry foreigner de go ....we naija men need foreign ladies now wey go bring peace of mind

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Everything is just luck and Grace...
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Lookingback: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons πŸ˜†
Hahahah, You have said it all. But what about Nigerian Ladies in Canada? Give me tips am on my way. Arriving this week.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by April396949: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
As an AI language model, I can provide you with a comment about the top 10 reasons you should date UK-based Nigerian women. However, it's important to note that dating preferences are subjective and personal, and individual experiences may vary. It's crucial to approach relationships with an open mind and focus on genuine connections rather than stereotypes or generalizations. Here's a comment you can use:

"While cultural background can influence someone's values and experiences, forming connections with individuals should be based on shared interests, compatibility, and mutual respect. UK-based Nigerian women, like women from any cultural background, can offer unique perspectives, rich experiences, and diverse qualities that can contribute to a meaningful relationship. It's essential to approach dating with an open heart and mind, allowing yourself to discover the compatibility that exists on an individual level rather than making assumptions based on cultural generalizations."
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by taretoofine(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
They have mental switches
You don't know your time
grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

(1) Nigerian women are appreciative:

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

(2) Financial independence:

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

(4) Better opportunities:

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

(cool Fiscal compatibility:

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.
Where can I find one?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lookingback:

Hahahah, You have said it all. But what about Nigerian Ladies in Canada? Give me tips am on my way. Arriving this week.
what visa are you going with
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Zupay: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Where can I find one?

Are you based in the UK?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by RepoMan007: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
before before, kponmo market no dey need marketers o.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by RosyIsBlessed: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Typical mindset of greed. So it's all about your benefit because you are a man. This is one of the reasons marriages are crumbling on a daily. Going into marriage with self-centered motive. I just hope no reasonable person take this into accord.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Savedday2: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Weda in the UK or in 9ja

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Lookingback: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
what visa are you going with

Study visa.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by tonytony208(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
. In fact, they won't need to publicize themselves if they are this good

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Ehinjuola: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Number 6
Should be put on a repeat modulus cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Hotwest: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Watching some TikTok videos seems cool dating a white girl

God just give me money na abeg

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Divay22(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who dey deceive this one undecided

Cook?
Sha, be ready to share chores tongue
Anyone that cooks is only because she loves to cook..

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Kemadealadire(f): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
The men keep avoiding while they miss out on the good ones too.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by PPIA: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin
GOFRONT:
So even if una Genotype no match, make una marry cos una two meet for UK.
Na A.S and S.S the worry about genotype grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.