Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405863 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ifeeluxe: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kenn55:

They didn't refuse you on financial grounds initially probably because they didn't even get to the point where they evaluated it. Sometimes IRCC evaluates applications step by step, the basic step first then the more complex steps follow. So if they can't find an important document during the basic evaluation, the reject the application without going through other details.

Now, from what you wrote, your application doesn't seem convincing to even me sef. You can't be paying just 2k out of a total cost of 80k while showing big account statement. Since you are going for a 4 year program, it would have made sense to at least pay for 1 year tuition.

Note that to get a settlement or favorable decision in court, your application must be clearly tight even to a blind man. IRCC wins cases too. My cousin got a settlement cos it is very obvious IRCC got it wrong. The school fees he fully paid for his 1 year masters program was 49,950 CAD and not even 45,000 CAD as I wrote earlier. So he only needed to show just 10k living expenses but he showed 25k USD without lump sum. So you see why IRCC settled the case.

I will advise you to pay at least 1 year school fees and be clearer on your finances. While it looks like you have solid funds, if you do the maths well, it doesn't look that solid for a 4 year program.
Kenn55:

They didn't refuse you on financial grounds initially probably because they didn't even get to the point where they evaluated it. Sometimes IRCC evaluates applications step by step, the basic step first then the more complex steps follow. So if they can't find an important document during the basic evaluation, the reject the application without going through other details.

Now, from what you wrote, your application doesn't seem convincing to even me sef. You can't be paying just 2k out of a total cost of 80k while showing big account statement. Since you are going for a 4 year program, it would have made sense to at least pay for 1 year tuition.

Note that to get a settlement or favorable decision in court, your application must be clearly tight even to a blind man. IRCC wins cases too. My cousin got a settlement cos it is very obvious IRCC got it wrong. The school fees he fully paid for his 1 year masters program was 49,950 CAD and not even 45,000 CAD as I wrote earlier. So he only needed to show just 10k living expenses but he showed 25k USD without lump sum. So you see why IRCC settled the case.

I will advise you to pay at least 1 year school fees and be clearer on your finances. While it looks like you have solid funds, if you do the maths well, it doesn't look that solid for a 4 year program.
alright thanks 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ifeeluxe:
Hello good day everyone,
I need y’all intake on this please
I got another refusal letter today due to financial reasons. Although I had applied for the first time earlier in august then after two weeks they refused me stating I didn’t provide a written document that I’ve been accepted into the designated institution which is not true because I submitted my LOA sent from u of r. I’ll have the refusal file attached.
So after 2 weeks of the first refusal I rewrote my sop and then reapplied and made sure I wasn’t making a mistake of not uploading my LOA and other of my documents.
I reapplied on the 5th of September and got a response from the IRCC today 12th of October stating I’ve been refused due to financial reasons which wasn’t their reason for refusing me earlier in august but now is.
Duration of study: 4 years
Tuition fee: 20,500 yearly
Proof of funds: 48m
Total credit: 96m
Tuition deposit: 500CAD paid
Part of tuition fee of 2,000CAD was paid.
My dad is my sponsor using his company account. Every other documents needed to back it up such as landed properties, company certificate and so on, was submitted alongside.
Please note that I paid a part of my tuition fee after the first refusal which wasn’t for financial reasons.
Please I need you all advice on this how is it financial reasons when it wasn’t from the start.
I’ll attach the first and second refusal letter accordingly.

Also please my people can I apply for a gcms note for my previous refusal earlier in august.

How do I request for a gcms note as well thank you 🙏

The 48m is obviously not going to cover the full 4 years. So I guess you were trying to show funds for say 2 years and convince them of his capabilities to pay subsequent expenses.
Well, it all depends on how you did the job. The sop, the supporting docs you put in to show his financial capabilities and how you demonstrated this. Also you might have to pay atleast half semester since you have now been refused twice. You can't keep telling them you have 40m plus and don't want to make a school expense from it.
There are still a whole lot more to check before you can start concluding that your application was faultless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lollyloly(f): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
JMG12:
WES icap will cost around 230cad for Canada profile while USA cost around 270usd

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansp: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello everyone. There's a condition on my acceptance letter

Conditions of Acceptance

Successful completion of a Mohawk College approved English Language test

Successful completion of Grade 11 Mathematics or equivalent

Please what do I do? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sorry about your study permit refusal knowing the psychological effect, I will keep on saying this there is a condition for sponsorship don't think your dad shows a company account for such an amount it means he has a sufficient amount, don't be surprised after his company's expenditure that money can be reduced to less than a million after company expenditure. Your program is 4 years POF supposed to be 122K CAD by standard, even if you are not showing all that amount still show a reasonable sum of money and part of these funds should also be available in your account. The VO think it is just for demonstration purpose. Refire don't give up it will end in congratulations soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/7776621/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/22#124791191
Ifeeluxe:
Hello good day everyone,
I need y’all intake on this please
I got another refusal letter today due to financial reasons. Although I had applied for the first time earlier in august then after two weeks they refused me stating I didn’t provide a written document that I’ve been accepted into the designated institution which is not true because I submitted my LOA sent from u of r. I’ll have the refusal file attached.
So after 2 weeks of the first refusal I rewrote my sop and then reapplied and made sure I wasn’t making a mistake of not uploading my LOA and other of my documents.
I reapplied on the 5th of September and got a response from the IRCC today 12th of October stating I’ve been refused due to financial reasons which wasn’t their reason for refusing me earlier in august but now is.
Duration of study: 4 years
Tuition fee: 20,500 yearly
Proof of funds: 48m
Total credit: 96m
Tuition deposit: 500CAD paid
Part of tuition fee of 2,000CAD was paid.
My dad is my sponsor using his company account. Every other documents needed to back it up such as landed properties, company certificate and so on, was submitted alongside.
Please note that I paid a part of my tuition fee after the first refusal which wasn’t for financial reasons.
Please I need you all advice on this how is it financial reasons when it wasn’t from the start.
I’ll attach the first and second refusal letter accordingly.

Also please my people can I apply for a gcms note for my previous refusal earlier in august.

How do I request for a gcms note as well thank you 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
please share the LOA
evansp:
Hello everyone. There's a condition on my acceptance letter

Conditions of Acceptance

Successful completion of a Mohawk College approved English Language test

Successful completion of Grade 11 Mathematics or equivalent

Please what do I do? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
You should take along with you the following documents to the visa application center;

1. Original of your international passport
2. Biometrics instructions letter
3. Biometrics appointment letter
4. Two copies of your international passport bio-data pages
5. Face mask
Scottotas1:
Good day great house and family. Please what documents am I to take along for biometric?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by leksite120(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
JMG12:
Sorry about your study permit refusal knowing the psychological effect, I will keep on saying this there is a condition for sponsorship don't think your dad shows a company account for such an amount it means he has a sufficient amount, don't be surprised after his company's expenditure that money can be reduced to less than a million after company expenditure. Your program is 4 years POF supposed to be 122K CAD by standard, even if you are not showing all that amount still show a reasonable sum of money and part of these funds should also be available in your account. The VO think it is just for demonstration purpose. Refire don't give up it will end in congratulations soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/7776621/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/22#124791191
Hello.
I want you to help me with something pls.
My Dad wants to sponsor me and my wife, does that look okay with the fact that he's sponsoring couples?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
No, I will not advise you to use your dad as the major sponsor, he should deposit the money into your account
leksite120:
Hello.
I want you to help me with something pls.
My Dad wants to sponsor me and my wife, does that look okay with the fact that he's sponsoring couples?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by leksite120(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
JMG12:
No, I will not advise you to use your dad as the major sponsor, he should deposit the money into your account
Pls, can u be more illustrative. Should I stand as the major sponsor even if I'm not working or do not have the financial proof?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adeiyanu3: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2023
You can not be totally right bro.

Ones ability to explain ties and POF is the major thing, the major reason for the request of your personal account is to know if it is operational or not. I know of a primary applicant who has just #502k in his account while other monies is in the sponsor's account, and his VISA was approved.
You actually need a detailed SOP and God by your side.

SAMadex11:
Your financial issues are highly complicated. Starting from your mummy to your employer it shows you've no genuine intentions to return home.

You supposed to have enough POF for yourself apart from many people sponsoring you since you're working genuinely. Secondly which kind of documents you submit for your mummy? Which kind of documents you submit for yourself regarding your employment status?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adeiyanu3: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2023
He's not blame in this case, what about refund policy?

Hastykate:

Sometimes we need to put ourselves in the position of the officer, you paid 2009cad and u said u have 46m… its not looking real and also if the 46m was bulk fund then it means u don't have money is just a made up account. Sometimes this people see it as why will you pay 2k when you say you have 46m

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JohnA3344: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning guys pls if anyone is willing to share an apartment in Mississauga I will like to take that offer I don’t mind paying immediately house hunting is crazy am a student of Mohawk College Mississauga Campus
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Favourafrica: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning everybody, I got my PPR this morning.

Thank you for all the information and supportive responses.
Summited my application September 20th
Biometric October 6th
Medical passed October 12th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

My POF was 28m (Globus bank) and 16m (GTB)
I’m 24 and I did self-sponsored.
My school is Langara College (Vancouver)

My POF was in both account for 4 months straight, I didn’t remove a penny and no lump sum.

Thank you all and I’m here to answer any further questions.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Favourafrica:

Biometric October 6th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

My POF was in both account for 4 months straight, I didn’t remove a penny and no lump sum.

Congratulations and God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Collins399: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2023
quadtunji:

Congratulations and God bless you.

Please what are the documents you submitted for your visa Application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning,please if a defferal request was denied does that mean admission has been revoke or admission is still in place ...Kindly assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by beekaf: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Favourafrica:

Biometric October 6th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

Congrats brother….what is the duration of your program and how much tuition did u pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Arctope: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
!!!!!!!! PPR ALERT !!!!!!!!!

I got my PPR yesterday evening and I'm so happy and overwhelmed with joy after getting a PFL and almost got a 5 year ban due to chargeback of 185$ fraud committed by my agent in my previous application in 2020.

What God cannot do does not exist this was a miracle!

I want to specifically and specially thank Zubizareta that guy is God sent and Amazing.
He assisted in reviewing my S.O.P
and he also assisted in compressing and uploading my files. I was a total novice and I needed all this assistance...he came through for me. I started the application with a useless agent that kept delaying me untill I reached out to the almighty Zubizareta!!!!!.

Secondly I want to also thank Bobomaigida and zubizareta for also assisting me to review my letter of explanation when I got a PFL and almost landed a 5 year ban.

Timeline.
Sept 7. Submitted my application
Upfront medical passed Sept 24.
PFL (Procedural Fairness) October 6.
Responded to PFL Octotober 9.
PPR & BVL October 12.

-Self-sponspored.
- POF ( 21,000 USD)
- First semester tuition paid

Again Zubizareta is God sent. God used that man for me... I was a total novice with a useless Agent that I paid over 400k ... chaii I will still go and collect my money from that woman.

Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Zubizareta
Thank you Bobomaigida

What God cannot do does not exist!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Congratulation......please how much was paid for tuition
Favourafrica:

Biometric October 6th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Congratulations
Arctope:

I got my PPR yesterday evening and I'm so happy and overwhelmed with joy after getting a PFL and almost got a 5 year ban due to chargeback of 185$ fraud committed by my agent in my previous application in 2020.

I want to specifically and specially thank Zubizareta that guy is God sent and Amazing.
and he also assisted in compressing and uploading my files. I was a total novice and I needed all this assistance...he came through for me. I started the application with a useless agent that kept delaying me untill I reached out to the almighty Zubizareta!!!!!.

Secondly I want to also thank Bobomaigida and zubizareta for also assisting me to review my letter of explanation when I got a PFL and almost landed a 5 year ban.

Timeline.
PPR & BVL October 12.

-Self-sponspored.
- POF ( 21,000 USD)

Again Zubizareta is God sent. God used that man for me... I was a total novice with a useless Agent that I paid over 400k ... chaii I will still go and collect my money from that woman.

Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Zubizareta
Thank you Bobomaigida

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2023
subzheero:
Good morning,please if a defferal request was denied does that mean admission has been revoke or admission is still in place ...Kindly assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sbashir10(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2023
I need a professional C.V reviewer and a professional S.O.P writer. The house should kindly recommend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yemiezay(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Hello house. I need help. It’s been 43days I requested for my GCMS note through CBSA. I put in my application for the note on August 29 and till now I haven’t received an email yet to send a copy of my passport.

From what I know GCMS note takes 30-45 days. And this is the 43rd day since I applied. Please what can I do to expedite this soonest?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Twostep: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Greetings boss.
I sent my number in the reply to your email bro. Just checking to be sure you got it. @JMG12

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Collins399: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Arctope:

Timeline.
PPR & BVL October 12.

-Self-sponspored.
- POF ( 21,000 USD)

Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Zubizareta
Thank you Bobomaigida

Congratulations…please what are the documents you submitted?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning, have you deferred the admission before and on what grounds did you request for a deferment, some schools will only grant your request based on visa denial/delay, and health reasons. With this they should acknowledge your request
subzheero:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Meriche: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Hello house,
Is there anyone going to Lambton College (Sarnia) for Winter 2024? Please can we connect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by EyinjuGod(f): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning people,
Please whats the current window for tuition payment through banks
Black market rate na die

Please help a soul🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Arctope:

Timeline.
PPR & BVL October 12.

-Self-sponspored.
- POF ( 21,000 USD)

Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Zubizareta
Thank you Bobomaigida

Congratulations brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Favourafrica: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Favourafrica:

Biometric October 6th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

I paid $6,000 tuition deposit and these are the documents to summit.
. So I’m summiting some documents like

1.receipt of tuition deposit (6,000 cad)
2. Police certificate
3 university transcript and certificate
4. Business invoice
5. Family pictures
6.POF (28m Globus bank) not lump sum
7. CAC documents
8. A picture of me arranging orders
9. LOE/SOP
10.Cv
11.introductory letter
12. Nin
13. Birth certificate
14. Admission letter
15. Nysc certificate
16. Deed of gift(my father’s house to me)
17. Business invoice
18. POF (16m GTB)
19. Business bank statement (1 year)
20. Upfront medical
21. Neco result
22. Business ID
23. Recommendations letter
24. Passport page and travel stamps
25. My business page (Instagram)

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Makpenen(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.