Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay (35048 Views)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by chiboycue: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Meerahbel:
is landed properties really profitable?

Yes na. The value of land is always appreciating.
You could also do farming like rearing snails, fish and planting food crops like Uju, vegetables, bitter leaves, water melon etc. in your own house.
You are already made in Nigeria with your monthly earning. Jappaing may expose your family to the stress of acclimatizing to a foreign environment.
Just invest a fraction of your monthly incomes in land properties and agriculture farming in anticipation of life after retirement.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by bdon12: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
fyzaila:
Japa to go and do what there exactly? It's not as if there is war here.
You have a good job already, why not hold your peace and build your abroad here.
I earn more than that n still wanna japa.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by bdon12: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
talented321:
Japa'' japa'' japa'' are their no rich niggas in nigeria.
If u are not a too greedy person even 500k salary is manageable in nigeria talkless of 1.4m'' no wahala go and jakpa it is ur choice.
U are ignorant my broda so i wont blame u.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by fyzaila: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
bdon12:

I earn more than that n still wanna japa.

Travelling abroad is cool but i prefer visiting and vacation not permanent stay.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Adagrl: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Emmacolinho:
Anyhow you like brrr

Vacancy!!!!

Hello everyone,

We are urgently looking for Igbo Voice Over personnel who is based in Lagos for a freelance job... For more details contact us via our company WhatsApp number: 08107800651.....

Please note both Male and Female we need good number of interested personnel it's an Edutainment Cartoon series.

NOTE: Only serious minded persons please and please make sure you understand and can Igbo fluently Very Important.

Project Manager

For: Language Solution Concepts
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Knetpro(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

N1.2m is a lot of money.

There are a lot of reasons why it would be wise for any SANE and right-thinking Nigerian to jakpa if given the opportunity.

The high rate of insecurity is one of them.

Another is the deplorable situation of things in the country.

Still another is the poor educational and health facilities in the country.

Ask yourself, is the kind of country you would be proud to raise your children in.

My dear, if you consider the future of your children, my candid advice to you is this:

JAKPA!!!

But, on the other hand, you may also consider staying if marriage and having children is not your immediate agenda.

You could stay for a few years and see how the country turns out

While you wait, you can widen your income earning opportunities to afford you more avenues of investment.

You may click on my signature below for ideas in this regard.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by talented321: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Normal'' Mr wise man i don't blame you'' everybody in nairaland is wise so no wahala.
bdon12:

U are ignorant my broda so i wont blame u.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Meerahbel: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
y?
fyzaila:

Travelling abroad is cool but i prefer visiting and vacation not permanent stay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money / Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.