Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay (35044 Views)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Bundeskazler: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Well, since you have a good income coming in for monthly and you only have a kid. I would advise that, you should stay and research to diversify your sources if income. It's not as easy as it seems over there my brother. Plan here, make more money with discipline.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by EconFinance: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
ojun50:

Ok
Better
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by woleabayo(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
well, i will advice you to stay and save your money for better business here my dear brother.
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Ade1177: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

You must be a wicked person

So you make 12million every year

And you feel you need the advice of those that don't even make 500k in a year

Most people on this nairaland are jobless and manage data to open nairaland

And you need their advice

Instead of you to announce you have 1.2m monthly

And you need 100 people you feel like crediting 1k each

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by engray: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
In my opinion, japa-ing is not bad, neither is staying in Naija bad either. However, weigh the justifications of both decisions, whichever carries more weight to you, you may go for it. Just be sure you're decisions/desires are not influenced by trends. That's my one cent!
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Crafteck1: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Run, 2 years ago, i was earning morr than that, nigeria happened to me, the 200k savings a monyh became gold
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Dadatao1998: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akinksquare:
The ball is in your court. It's either you stay in Nigeria where the tax isn't much or you japa and pay much tax. But I will advise you to japa for the sake of your unborn generation. Give them the best education over there.
There are good schools in Nigeria too where anyone's children can get good and sound education. I am not opposing the notion of him going abroad but saying he should go abroad because of good education is out of it.
There are good things in Nigeria too but it's only meant for the elites.
It's a good things to go abroad though.
I wish him best of luck
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Growing(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
It is expected that one who wants to relocate abroad will have good reasons and would have made serious plans.

You may want to take the fact that you are asking this question here as a sign that you may really not want to relocate abroad.

Ask God for the spirit of wisdom and discernment like that granted to Solomon.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by sunbreaker: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akinksquare:
The ball is in your court. It's either you stay in Nigeria where the tax isn't much or you japa and pay much tax. But I will advise you to japa for the sake of your unborn generation. Give them the best education over there.
This education all of you are saying,you people should remember that is not for free except Scandinavian countries. Many student accummulate massive debt to be paid after graduation
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by akslink: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
you better stick to your work back in Nigeria! I did same left my work few years ago to japa now still don’t get a job because without work permit one can’t work here , many African here beg for food which make me they shame, thank God for my sisters back home who’s sending me something sometimes to sustain my life.

2 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by jacobnel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alot of NGO in Nigeria paid more than that WHO,GiZ Nigeria, Unicef, Plan and many more
BennyDGreat:

Generalizing that no one in any other NGOs in Nigeria earn 1k USD a month is not true.

There are folks in ACT foundation, Dangote Foundation and many other local foundation in Nigeria where folks earn more than 1k USD a month.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by JIBO4REAL(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akinksquare:

If you say another thing I may agreed with you but best education spoiled everything
When we have a third class graduate in Nigeria top almost all the class in abroad
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by castins(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
My brother Nigeria is a country of uncertainties. He should better leave the job and japa oo.

Me I got a job early this year, paying me above #650k monthly. Am already saving it totally towards traveling next year, once my visa click now. I resign and move.

fyzaila:
Japa to go and do what there exactly? It's not as if there is war here.
You have a good job already, why not hold your peace and build your abroad here.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by bjtinz: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Zico5:

Don't mind all these fake story tellers. Which NGO is paying 1k dollars in this current economy in Nigeria. Truly faceless forum is full of fraud and deceit

Seriously?? $1k is really no biggie in NGOs, particularly those health related like FHI360, CHAI and then the UN agencies - WHO, UNCEF.

In WHO, for instance, more experienced could go as high as $4k - $6k/ month, though these are most contractual. For full time NPOs or GSS, $2-3k is not unusual. This one no be argument, just go to the career section of WHO see for yourself.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by jacobnel(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omg, one NGO wey I know dey pay drivy 300k a month. This naa local NGO in South South Nigeria
Father4all:
Lies too much for this nairaland forum. People just dey lie anyhow. What NGO pays that kind of money? If you actually earn the money amount which I doubt, you won't apply for visa let alone migrating

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by daben1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
castins:
My brother Nigeria is a country of uncertainties. He should better leave the job and japa oo.

Me I got a job early this year, paying me above #650k monthly. Am already saving it totally towards traveling next year, once my visa click now. I resign and move.

bro please can you reply your email?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by daben1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
castins:

bro please can you reply your email??
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by sunbreaker: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Opurumiri:
Some people are so stupid!!!! You earn that much and want to leave all that to travel to another country to start all over again. You're a very big fool!!! For me I left Nigeria because I got a Juicy job offer abroad I couldn't resist!!! You better sit your ass in Nigeria and continue to make your money... Come to Philadelphia and see hundreds of homeless people on the street!!!
They think when they get to abroad you will be picking money on the road, percentage of them that leave Nigeria to this Japa syndrome are doing well here in Nigeria. He will soon come back and say I regret bitterly.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by jacobnel(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omg, their are alot of NGO in Nigeria that pay more than that both local and international NGO. Some NGO wey dey pay driver more than 300k...You dey play
Zico5:

Don't mind all these fake story tellers. Which NGO is paying 1k dollars in this current economy in Nigeria. Truly faceless forum is full of fraud and deceit

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by daben1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
jacobnel:
Omg, one NGO wey I know dey pay drivy 300k a month. This naa local NGO in South South Nigeria
please can you help with the name so I could forward my CV, please
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by sholly28(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
wittywriter:
Nonsense act of advice seeking.....
[size=8pt][/size]
I opened this thread just to inform anyone that has access to data and gadget to browse who is interested in earning online via content to do these few steps towards earning at least $100 monthly;

Step 1
Get good pictures and short videos of any artisan activity in your location.

Step 2
Create a good Icon or brand to identify you with online.

Step 3
Upload the content on all your social media handles.

Step 4
Monetize your uploads by posting on your WhatsApp status that you are the best plug for anyone interested in growing customer base.

Reach out to me here with screenshots and I'll take it from there.

Ok....drop your digits you'll be reached....btw can you brief me the reason for reaching out please.

Wittynesss

I'm interested my brother, 08082479718
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Chetas81(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Must you generate traffic
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by daben1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
jacobnel:
Omg, their are alot of NGO in Nigeria that pay more than that both local and international NGO. Some NGO wey dey pay driver more than 300k...You dey play
can you help with the NGO bro?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Aroyjunior(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello sir,if you want to japa,JAPA but please tell them at your workplace in nigeria that you want me to take over your position here,i will still be giving you 200k on monthly basis in your naija account.abeg ejor.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by jacobnel(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Giz Nigeria (Abuja), PIND, Search for Common Ground.
daben1:
please can you help with the name so I could forward my CV, please
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
WeirdAlien:

Come to UK and you'd never see a Nigerian suffering!
Which UK? Nigerians are suffering all over the place. We are just survivors.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Rodinat: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Go on vacation and return you may not be lucky to secure this type of job you have in Nigeria abroad
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by EconFinance: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

U actually think real people are the ones seeking advice.
It's Seun and his moderators trying to generate traffic for his business by creating nonsense Japa topics.
He knows Japa topic will reach nothing less than 10 pages.

Someone earning 1.2 million per month is seeking advise from people earning 50k per month whether he should Japa. That one no be JuJu.
Someone that daft cannot be cerebral enough to earn 1.2 million/month in this hostile Nigeria.

You have a point
But I still give these posters benefit of the doubt
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by OvertheTop(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
ideamonster:
OP, Luckily for you, this video that addresses all your concerns was on Nairaland frontpage this monday. Japa. still worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAiqIyuG0hM

Here, fourteen people discussed all the things you have to take into consideration to make your decision to relocate including the three highly controversial pathways to residency. I suggest you listen till the very end. It's a very practical conversation, highly educative and thankfully, they aren't selling you anything. Pay particular attention to what the geologist says he had to do when he relocated. You can thank me later.

All the best.

shocked shocked
Very Interesting and Eye Opening!
So eventually if one was Married in 9ja, one will have to Re-Marry a Green Cardholder to get Citizenship.
This is not normally Discussed (its Top Secret i guess)
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by EconFinance: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
castins:

I hope you have visa gold cards and you are storing your monies in them

Because we don't know the extent to which this devaluation may go
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Redman44(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Op, I wish I can lay my hands on 1.2 million naira on a monthly basis. I will just become a farmer and get land to grow some crops I have in mind. I have some serious plans for farming. Hmm.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Shokoloko(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
planetx:
How many people do you know personally that have been kidnapped? I am waiting for your lies.
That was one of the reasons I left. I worked in a bank. Saw too many of my colleagues taken away. Not even the pregnant women were spared. One of them, the branch manager was in her late fifties. Just managed to get pregnant after 11 years and had a miscarriage due to rape by kidnappers.
I do not even need to give a number, because you will call it a lie. Call your bank account officer and ask them this question - most people believe their account officers.
Then come back and let us know what you were told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.