Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay (35103 Views)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by OvertheTop(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
A person that really wants to japa will not need people's advice to do so. 🙄

Exactly,
If you ask this Question, then You were not really interested in Japaring.....
You just wanted to Follow the Crowd (Peer pressure)

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by jacobnel(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
It depends on the country you're relocating to, if it is US or Canada you can go but not UK.You can even decide to relocate your family there and you will remain in Nigeria,later you join them.While in Nigeria,you will be working ,so that you can buy a land and build a house and invest more on Property too.
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Mikepowermilli: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tell me what job pays you that much... I want to know sorry
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by nedekid: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
A person that really wants to japa will not need people's advice to do so. 🙄
Lolz
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Allisgud: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
I will prefer a 1k$ in Nigeria than a 2k$ in usa
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by nedekid: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

U actually think real people are the ones seeking advice.
It's Seun and his moderators trying to generate traffic for his business by creating nonsense Japa topics.
He knows Japa topic will reach nothing less than 10 pages.

Someone earning 1.2 million per month is seeking advise from people earning 50k per month whether he should Japa. That one no be JuJu.
Someone that daft cannot be cerebral enough to earn 1.2 million/month in this hostile Nigeria.
Na real juju be that..
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Princezibk: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pls link me with that NGO abeg 🙏
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Follow your purpose(passion) ;Therein lies your fulfillment in life. Know Jesus the Way to your purpose/passion.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by obontami: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Person when nor get reach 200K accant dey blow una better lie say him dey earn 1.2m monthly. grin

Dey play shogbo? Just dey play! grin
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by baba4thegehs: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
If you have a professional skill I would advice you to proceed.

Again it depends on the type of Visa, work and Permanent residence is preferred any other thing I would advice you leave.

Rather save funds and try PR.

1.2m is small money, only people who haven't attained such earnings will think its hefty.

You can scale your income to 5k per mo, if you have the necessary skills and also live a better life.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Donteddy1: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Father4all:
Lies too much for this nairaland forum. People just dey lie anyhow. What NGO pays that kind of money? If you actually earn the money amount which I doubt, you won't apply for visa let alone migrating

A lot of NGOs pay more than that depend on your position and job categories.
All UN agencies e.g UNHCR,IOM,UNODC, UNOCHA, etc. others ILO. Some positions in IRC, CIVICs,Plan International. Tired of tying Abeg. If you no Dey inside you no go know

3 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by 21sailor: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
wittywriter:
Nonsense act of advice seeking.....

I opened this thread just to inform anyone that has access to data and gadget to browse who is interested in earning online via content to do these few steps towards earning at least $100 monthly;

Step 1
Get good pictures and short videos of any artisan activity in your location.

Step 2
Create a good Icon or brand to identify you with online.

Step 3
Upload the content on all your social media handles.

Step 4
Monetize your uploads by posting on your WhatsApp status that you are the best plug for anyone interested in growing customer base.

Reach out to me here with screenshots and I'll take it from there.

Wittynesss
I sent you a mail sir.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Donteddy1: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Doyin400l:

How about the bills in Canada
What bills.? Rent and hydro depends on which city or province you are in.
No matter how. U go pay rent . Chop and save money if you no lazy period.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Okrabs(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
N1.2m is good monthly inflow.

1) Stay in Nigeria and save up money. Build your wealth by investing in land, crypto, etc.

2) Starting life abroad is very expensive and stressful, even if you plan on temporarily staying with a friend. It's more expensive/difficult, if you're planning on renting a place while you job hunt.

In summary, you'll be able to build your wealth faster In Nigeria with your N1.2m monthly inflow.

Cheers.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by SSpeter(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
LastProphet:

What visa you applied for is the answer, are you given citizenship? Or just visa and you are already concluding you have made it? If it's student visa to US then your suffering is loading, to UK then you will manage with washing nyash in old people's home, if Canada then you good.
Take note that what the person in Nigeria that earn 1.2M can do with the money, the person in the US earning 2 to 3 times in dollar can never ever do it. I bought 2 car tires and did alignment other day for $435, they not expensive type oh. See you better hold that your job with both hands. Be going abroad on holidays and be learning eventually after some time you will know the answer
is it the low purchasing power of the Naira you will use for vacation?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Landlord06: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
With a job of 1million naira in this Nigeria, I no dey japa anything oh, unless I wan go for vacation. How much do you think you will make in a month over there. Bills, transportation and food no be your mate oh. To cut hair self na shege, when u convert the currency to naira. So enjoy your freedom here
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by naturefellow(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
he wants to wait for a container trailer to fall off on him at ojuelegba or, for a faulty elevator to plunge him to his death on the ground floor?

Or to bleed to death after an accident because of lack of emergency services or incompetence of medical or paramedical professionals.

Take your pick!

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by BrutusOj(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
talented321:
Japa'' japa'' japa'' are their no rich niggas in nigeria.
If u are not a too greedy person even 500k salary is manageable in nigeria talkless of 1.4m'' no wahala go and jakpa it is ur choice.
Managable? Kai, this life is not really balanced. 500k ie more than someone's annual salary fa.. cry
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by oluwalonprovide(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
YOUR CHOICE
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by okerekingsley90: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

You earn such money and ask this nonsense question. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by BennyDGreat: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Zico5:

NGO in Nigeria, only UNICEF and WHO can pay such. Tell us the NGO'S name

Generalizing that no one in any other NGOs in Nigeria earn 1k USD a month is not true.

There are folks in ACT foundation, Dangote Foundation and many other local foundation in Nigeria where folks earn more than 1k USD a month.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Alpharey: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akinksquare:
The ball is in your court. It's either you stay in Nigeria where the tax isn't much or you japa and pay much tax. But I will advise you to japa for the sake of your unborn generation. Give them the best education over there.

He can actually stay back, make the money, send the kids to school abroad. He can holiday as much as he likes in abroad.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by richard69(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
You better stay
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by FireUpNow(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
This OP icannot take firm decision on his own. When. You are ready then you will know what to do, period.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Segzy19: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
I pity you! Japa, I hear!
Shebi ,all of you no dey learn.
When you reach that side you will learn.

If I were you, I will stick to my job here and travel for vacation once in a while and I will also make sure my wife and child travel once in a while too...
When you have travelled a few times, you will realize that you don't need the japa. It's not as if you are not comfortable here in Nigeria

1.2m monthly is enough to make you grow your wealth here in Africa....

The choice is yours in the end....
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
if its a study visa or visiting visa stay where you are if its a permanent resident or work visa and you are certian you have the right qualifications and in demand skill set to thrive in that country by all means leave
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Omoawoke2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

Hope it is not uk, do you have a job you are going to do?
Is your job guarantee in case you need to come back?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
My dear, my brother-in-law just get a job that's paying him that. They decided that his family will go first, he will work for some time and meet them later.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by DaRuud(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

My candid advise is for you to use your 1.4m to build your Europe or America here , use that money invest a business for your wife, build a house and make life sweet for yourself.
My sister in Europe said things are not all rosy , bills everywhere
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by 21sailor: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
wittywriter:
Nonsense act of advice seeking.....
[size=8pt][/size]
I opened this thread just to inform anyone that has access to data and gadget to browse who is interested in earning online via content to do these few steps towards earning at least $100 monthly;

Step 1
Get good pictures and short videos of any artisan activity in your location.

Step 2
Create a good Icon or brand to identify you with online.

Step 3
Upload the content on all your social media handles.

Step 4
Monetize your uploads by posting on your WhatsApp status that you are the best plug for anyone interested in growing customer base.

Reach out to me here with screenshots and I'll take it from there.

Ok....drop your digits you'll be reached....btw can you brief me the reason for reaching out please.

Wittynesss

Interested in what you posted I'm a tailor.
Zero 9 zero tiri for for 5 9 zer0 1 tiri
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by TheGift: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

It's a visa not a green card. Abi do you want to run away?

Personally I don't see any reason to Japa if I have a decent salary and I can put some
Aside for investments and business. I will rather go on vacation annually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.