Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay (35036 Views)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by seunayantokun(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Other things being equal, STAY.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Raylight2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
You said you applied for a visa a year ago that is != You having the Visa
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by planetx: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Shokoloko:
I would say leave Nigeria. You have a child; abroad will give the child better opportunities.
Work experience in an NGO in any capacity is very much sought after (at least I am sure of Canada).
Out of your salary have you saved enough just in case of kidnap.
As the citizenry get desperate and hungry, crime will increase, ransom amounts will go up.
Can you really afford to keep "kidnap" monies aside monthly?
How many people do you know personally that have been kidnapped? I am waiting for your lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by grandstar(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

It's best you stay.

You'll basically be starting life afresh when you travel.

If you have a high paying job waiting for you , go

It seems what you have is an tourist visa. It's best you stay or you'll be doing menial jobs
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by planetx: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nonexisting:
Guy, NGO job no dey guaranteed. I'm anti japa but you have a child, a son for that matter so japa for his sake. Country no level. Even though I'm still comfortable so far, if I have a son, I will japa to give him a better future. God forbid I raise a son in this dark part of the world.
Another slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by UnfairLife7(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nonexisting:
Guy, NGO job no dey guaranteed. I'm anti japa but you have a child, a son for that matter so japa for his sake. Country no level. Even though I'm still comfortable so far, if I have a son, I will japa to give him a better future. God forbid I raise a son in this dark part of the world.
you have been brainwashed to believe a male child is better than female child. You still live in the past
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Quebec91(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

cheesy

You dey mind am?
Reinamaria:
A person that really wants to japa will not need people's advice to do so. 🙄
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by elbulk(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

The most important question is what are you going to there? Do you have plans worked out? Or just going i s the plan?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by sukkot: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Opurumiri:
Some people are so stupid!!!! You earn that much and want to leave all that to travel to another country to start all over again. You're a very big fool!!! For me I left Nigeria because I got a Juicy job offer abroad I couldn't resist!!! You better sit your ass in Nigeria and continue to make your money... Come to Philadelphia and see hundreds of homeless people on the street!!!
illadelphia killadelphia. allentown
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by yinkeys(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Anyone earning 2 million naira or more monthly should stay back
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by overseasnbeyond: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
which visa you got?

Meerahbel:
From tushd.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by gift2xl: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
This your question sounds childish, you've gotten your visa already and your asking this question. What was on your mind when you started it.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Quebec91(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Talk
fyzaila:
Japa to go and do what there exactly? It's not as if there is war here.
You have a good job already, why not hold your peace and build your abroad here.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Lukgaf(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
So where are you "Japaing" to?
Remove the .4 and give me 1 million monthly, I'll be happy to leave in naija

Please stay and don't "Japa"
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
If that is how dem go pay you salary is for life, think about it very well.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Quebec91(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy
thesicilian:

Don't mind them. Most of these "should I japa?" crew are just here to announce their incomes

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
A person that really wants to japa will not need people's advice to do so. 🙄

Lol
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Moutine(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pls stay.. 1.2 k no be small money. My bro
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by bonnyhope: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
PECON1:
Am 100percent sure the mumu op is not earning such amount, people that earns such don't seek advice from those that are not earning that much. Nairalanders are very funny and predictable,all of sudden they are now earning over a million a month and ar confused whether to travel or not.
U guys are funny, what are u guys doing to earn such amount a month, Is what we want to know.

No mind them

Just forming lie lie up n down
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by eliwa47(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
How much do you think you will earn while working over there? Aside, most people doesn't really know what most Nigerians in diaspora faced.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Ventura1: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Don't mind those claiming education, how has the children of Nigeria elites that school abroad performed? Despite the education, Why are the western nations seeking our trained graduates for employment. People are greedy and lack contentment
chynergy1:

many of us also studied abroad, many schools in nigeria are excellent as well.
many have lost their children to western vices.
the last motivation to go back there, for me personally, is given my children better education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Abudu2000(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
fyzaila:
Japa to go and do what there exactly? It's not as if there is war here.
You have a good job already, why not hold your peace and build your abroad here.
build an abroad in a country where insecurity is the norm and fuel is 615 per litre?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Chigorkizz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by BennyDGreat: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akinksquare:
The ball is in your court. It's either you stay in Nigeria where the tax isn't much or you japa and pay much tax. But I will advise you to japa for the sake of your unborn generation. Give them the best education over there.

There's also solid education over here. It's dependent on where you go for that education.
I mean solid schools inside this Naija
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by mkoabiola: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Imagination
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by BennyDGreat: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Opurumiri:
Some people are so stupid!!!! You earn that much and want to leave all that to travel to another country to start all over again. You're a very big fool!!! For me I left Nigeria because I got a Juicy job offer abroad I couldn't resist!!! You better sit your ass in Nigeria and continue to make your money... Come to Philadelphia and see hundreds of homeless people on the street!!!

OP sit down and think on these wise words. Don't joke with what this man said. Hold am tight. No allow anyone pressure you
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Bhol28: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
you obviously have a reason for applying for the visa.It seems people are now being paid for creating anyhow threads on Nairaland now.I,m earning this I,m earning that.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Bouncin(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Just ask yourself why do I want to Japa?
The answer to this is the solution to your problem
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by BennyDGreat: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
Me too, I just got appointment as an SA to a Governor, and my total take home a month is around 5million, but I am scared tribunal may throw my boss out soonest and I just got a work visa to Mozambique, I don't know if I should leave this SA job and japa or not.

Nairalanders abeg help a brother with some good advice angry

Lool 5m for SA. Commissioner go dey earn 60million be that hahaha
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by vicshub(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
If you are comfortable, please stay. you can visit and come beack to kee your visa active.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Mosba: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
N1.2m monthly and you want to japa? Noooo this is the only country in the world where you can do like a king and you deserve to enjoy your money. Besides, you want you boy to go learn that marrying a guy like him is a normal thing? If God bless you to earn that much monthly you have no reason japalising o.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by SpatialKing(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Japa and earn a masters or PhD degree abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.