Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay (35043 Views)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by ppogba: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
You should have asked before applying for the visa.

Lesson after JAMB

1 Like

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by UnfairLife7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
JAPA
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Afamed: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by SenatePresdo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by twosquare(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wait till they end your abroad contract....Nigeria, the grandmaster of mirage... na Shikena said so on this platform.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by CJStarz: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
U dey Naija dey earn in dollars,wetin U wan go abroad go do? Earn in Naira? Or U jus wan do us wey still dey struggle longer throat,ba? Kosi wahala. One day, e go click

3 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Sicilyjoe: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.

Poster can u please connect me to the job i will be giving u ur own cut when i receive salary pls
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by UnfairLife7(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Truvelisback:
Think twice. A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. To avoid had i know, i would advice that u invest the money u have saved so far. If u don't any clue on what to do, build or buy houses and give them out for rentage while u still continue to earn ur 1.2M. Don't be too hasty to Japa. U are doing better some average Nigerians.
he's doing better than most Nigerians in his age range not average Nigerians. Average Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal daily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Yaks02(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
Wetin u wan go find outside?
Stay back oh that's my advice
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Derring: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
lies everywhere! Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by CaptainFM1: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
You don't need Japa. You only need to be visiting
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
How’s $1k and 250k naira equal to 1.2m monthly.

3 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by twentyk(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
I think yall just make up this japa thread

2 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by ppogba: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
WeirdAlien:

Come to UK and you'd never see a Nigerian suffering!

Never say never.

reframe your statement.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Berankis: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
PECON1:
Am 100percent sure the mumu op is not earning such amount, people that earns such don't seek advice from those that are not earning that much. Nairalanders are very funny and predictable,all of sudden they are now earning over a million a month and ar confused whether to travel or not.
U guys are funny, what are u guys doing to earn such amount a month, Is what we want to know.
grin grin grin
I earn 10.2m a month too, can you advise me? grin
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by planetx: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
This nonsense topic again, whomever is pushing this to front page is trolling us at this point with this fake made up japa stories.

3 Likes

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
There are different types of visa. Which one
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Blitzking: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Once you japa be prepared to hit the ground running make sapa no hold you. Rent abroad dey choke imagine paying 3.5k to 5k dolls monthly for rent na to get job wey go pay you 450 to 600 dols per day or you and you wife get job wey go dey drop 250 to 300 dolls per day depending on ur skills.
Except you want stay for studio apartment or 1 room
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by kapelvej: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
What kind of visa?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Luckybelt: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
it depends on how individuals see life. Many professionals that japa earn more than that
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Princewire0147: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
My guy japa and be connected in a higher well
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Truvelisback(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
he's doing better than most Nigerians in his age range not average Nigerians. Average Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal daily.
True.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by ibawon(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
You'll make more when you leave, but spend far more. At the end it's the Papers that make it worth going for your kids and being able to get more remote work as you will be authorised to legally work for international employees. Then that's where real remote work money will pay you.
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Burgerlomo: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stay in Nigeria bro and enjoy your earnings peacefully and if you don't believe me then I wish you good luck with your JAPA😁
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by planetx: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akinksquare:
The ball is in your court. It's either you stay in Nigeria where the tax isn't much or you japa and pay much tax. But I will advise you to japa for the sake of your unborn generation. Give them the best education over there.
The same unborn generation that are all in gangs and knifing each other in the UK, product of single mothers households after they have chased the husband out for benefits. Keep repeating that unborn generation nonsense.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Boring. If you like no japa. Na you and your family personal problem.
You go still buy fuel for 1k naira owe litre
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Coronavirus1: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Do you like suffering then japa?
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Henix(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
If it's an appropriate visa that will enable you stay legal in the said country, then I will advise you go. Nigeria is highly unstable
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Eraddray(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meerahbel:
From tushd.
is like u will send Ur family there oo...u work here and visit them...1.2 is this good...no place like home ..the freedom and enjoyment... U're starting from scratch over there....just consider that...a bird at hand is better than two in bush
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by saintruky(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nonexisting:
Guy, NGO job no dey guaranteed. I'm anti japa but you have a child, a son for that matter so japa for his sake. Country no level. Even though I'm still comfortable so far, if I have a son, I will japa to give him a better future. God forbid I raise a son in this dark part of the world.

If na girl child you get nko, you nor go japa
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Olosu0353(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
With your salary u are more than okay even when you stay in Lagos or Abuja. Even the basic salary of a minister is not up to a million. Don't live known for the unknown. If people in abroad can save 1.2 successfully in a month l think none of them will not come home and invest bountifully. You just need to have some businesses that will earn you more. Invest in Gas plant as addition to your work u will never think of travelling
Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by Zico5(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
A person that really wants to japa will not need people's advice to do so. 🙄
Don't mind all these fake story tellers. Which NGO is paying 1k dollars in this current economy in Nigeria. Truly faceless forum is full of fraud and deceit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.