Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50931 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

Sister know this people personally. This lady and the husband started life small, small. Both lawyers. She believed him him when he had nothing, just a skinny young man. She is chiefs daughter. Raised in a proper home, humble, as they struggled together. She will go abroad, work and use the money to buy equipments for her passion, tailoring. This man worked in one small cubicle of an office in one company in ogba. When kids started comming, the ladys parents house was where the kids will be dropped for days to allow the young couple free movement. There was no fantastic money then.
Overtime fate smiled in this family and they became wealthy, billionaires. The man, a perfect gentleman. Never knew he could add weight though as he was a slim fine man then, still handsome now.
Perfect family, just a mistake with that lady ie an affair. She hooked patanity of her second child on the man.
What do you expect his wife of over 30 years, marraige they had in their youth to do? Everything they own, they built together. Mind you, the wife too is a lawyer just as her husband.
Abeg, she should go all out, stick to her husband and make sure that lady does not destroy anything.
The man should make sure he makes a proper will protecting his family and domicile assets in trusts with his wife and kids as beneficiaries. If not, should anything happen to him, that intruder will fight them to the end.

Based on your story, what was the man looking for outside? He messed up by opening the door of his family to an enemy.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Omoawoke2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses

Igbo women are easy to get, na them dey do olosho pass. It doesn’t matter if the man looks like an ape, or has 20 wives and old enough to be their grandfather. As long as there is money, they will spread their legs to collect.
Most side chicks are always igbos because hardly will you find a well trained Omoluabi yoruba girl agree to become a side chick to a married man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
purples25:

Well that's my observation in areas and environments close to me. I'm not speaking for everyone.
You spoke for everyone when you mentioned Yoruba Men. I've never seen anything like that around me so it's not fair when you mention YM like that. Pls are you based in Lagos?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Davido ex Anita that rubbished Chioma.. collect bullshit suffering and smiling over millions..... hmmm

How is "Anita" Davidos ex?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
12inchess:

You don't have to bring tribalism to every topic. It could have well been a Yoruba lady or even Edo or Delta. It doesnt matter. Don't be myopic

This is not a matter of tribalism shes actually saying the truth. We are not saying that girls from all states cant do runs but it's usually most common amongst igbo ladies.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by zelnababa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Some ppl re just terrible, you believed that Judy use juju for Yul, but you did believe what this woman is saying you re a hypocrite.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by purples25(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
BanyXchi:
You spoke for everyone when you mentioned Yoruba Men. I've never seen anything like that around me so it's not fair when you mention YM like that. Pls are you based in Lagos?

Lol, ok, I have explained I'm not talking about all YM. Based in Abj.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
zelnababa:
Some ppl re just terrible, you believed that Judy use juju for Yul, but you did believe what this woman is saying you re a hypocrite.
JuJu for Yul when they both seem like they are of same caliber/essence? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Zico5(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omihanifa:
I really pity Mrs ayeni undecided See the way she's now sounding stupid all in the name of defending a man grin

As for Adaobi Alagwu well done ( ogbologbo)
Those people should be feared. Anything for money, they don't care so far it involves money.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
12inchess:
I swear I no suppose comment on this story but this is the most stupid story and submission I have read. No wonder her husband is sleeping around. First of all compare the two pictures of the two ladies. My fellow guys out there, as a man which will you pick? Granted the wife has aged but even looking at Mrs Biola Ayeni's posture in the picture, she has certainly "let herself go" This is typical Nigerian wives for you. I know some people will say men let themselves go as well with potbellies and all but you're forgetting that the dynamics are different and men are valued as providers in the society we live in.

Secondly, you can see that clearly this Mrs Biola Ayeni in her interview said she gave up her career to be a stay at home wife. On the other hand, the side chic Ms Alagwu was pursuing her career probably in the same Skye Bank her husband was CEO of. This is 2023 and women should not be giving up their career for anybody as housewife in the name of taking care of any kids. The mtan doesn't really value anymore. If he needs any advice now it is the side-chic he will go to since she is the one that is in the industry. Before you know it, advice will enter lets meet at my country home before you know it she will be riding him. Succesful husband scarce outside. Isn't that what most of you ladies want now. Hypergamy is a bitch.

Thirdly, the Mrs Biola Ayeni is quite delusional. It's either she is delusional (which I doubt) or she has decided to take this stance to "protect her interests" . How can you say the child is not for your husband? Did you do DNA test? Or you're just "believed" what your husband told you. We all know your husband most be a serial womanizer and probably met a side-chic along the line that was a repeat customer and they had an affair and before you know it your husband loose guard and baby entered. Now you're saying they used juju on him. Juju ko, juju ni. If your husband sef no get for hand they follow woman up and down, the juju no go work. The way she dey defend her husband you go think him and Pope dey the same seminary.

Foruthly, the paid interview that Biola Ayeni went to do in Thisday. It's obviously paid PR from the Ayenis and spearheaded by the wife. If you read the interview very well and you even have small sense, you will know that it is a paid damage control.

Lastly, all this matter no even concern me except for the baby girl that has been born by the side-chic. Abeg make una go do DNA test. If I was the side-chic I will go and get a lawyer. What the f.cuk am I saying? Nigeria is a lawless country and the justice system is corrupt. You can't contest with these rich people in court. Last last, na Ms Alagwu and her baby girl go carry last. Shit is not fair. If na America ni, Mr Ayeni go pay child support tire. But it is what it is in naija.

Which lawyer is the side chic getting when she is a lawyer?

If Mrs Ayeni didn't give up her career, would it have changed anything?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Jman06(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What will bedmatics? Abegi make una no dey spew that trash. Na the same missionary many men dey do for home dem dey do with their sidechicks. So dead that nonsense abeg! undecided

The long and short of most affairs is lust and lack of self-control. undecided
No be missionary oo. Some of those ladies dig deeper into the men's sexual fantasies and take advantage of that. They simply understand those men's sexual psychology. There are some things the men would not want to do with wifey but would be more comfortable doing that with side chicks. It all boils down to lust.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by purples25(f): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
12inchess:

You don't have to bring tribalism to every topic. It could have well been a Yoruba lady or even Edo or Delta. It doesnt matter. Don't be myopic

Sorry o, I don't mean to be tribalistic. I'm only saying what I have seen in my life. Maybe I'm biased. I'm not insulting Igbo ladies too, I admire them as the most beautiful amongst the tribes here.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by zelnababa(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
JuJu for Yul when they both seem like they are of same caliber/essence? undecided
that is what ppl re saying
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Vikalinda(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Madam dey fear DNA test

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jman06:
■ No be missionary oo. Some of those ladies dig deeper into the men's sexual fantasies and take advantage of that. ■ They simply understand those men's sexual psychology. There are some things the men would not want to do with wifey but would be more comfortable doing that with side chicks. It all boils down to lust.
Story story.... na the same missionary (and sometimes doggie) all of them they do. The fantasizing na mental things and nothing else. undecided

2. They understand sexual psychology but the same women are unable to use it in keeping their own boyfriends or husbands from straying, how come? Look, affairs are typically powered by lust and lack of self-control. You resolve those and you are done.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by tonicyril: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Majesty7:

Who wan marry ashi?
Nobody, na fvck we dey fvck dem

Even if me and her fit negotiate price, I can have her for next weekend
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
The lady is even his daughter's classmate and probably friend, what a useless old man.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by youngrichnigga: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
A simple DNA test will solve this problem madam, please stop disturbing us with your wahala undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by linearity: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

It is her marriage and her home she is trying to defend.

Yes the man erred and he have confessed to his wife and the wife said, she have forgiven him, why are pained?

Even God forgives and we are all sinners. Do you expect her not to fight for her marriage, home and the future & legacy of her kids?

She should have allow the lawyer to jazz her husband away from her and her kids finally. Most of you ladies that are against other ladies fighting for their home and husband even in the face of infidelity are either single, divorce or side-chicks who are on the opposing side of marriage women fight and desire to keep their homes despite the seemly imperfections, afterall who is perfect?

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What will bedmatics? Abegi make una no dey spew that trash. Na the same missionary many men dey do for home dem dey do with their sidechicks. So dead that nonsense abeg! undecided

The long and short of most affairs is lust and lack of self-control. undecided

This is not true. I no you're a lady and maybe you want to believe this. But some women like Alagwu will go the length. The are physically fit and have over 100 styles in their "style book"
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mayeldah(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
No be juju

Na MTN, sorry Adaobi's 5G charming beauty

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by AreaFada2: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goodman2023:
She did not use any juju...madam when last you suck him Dickkk or play with the nipples ?
When last you bend for doggie ?
This thing is not juju...

Some women believe a man's thing is always ready and she needs to do nothing. Just open leg. grin cheesy

Poor sex is ruining marriages.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by turischool(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Majesty7:

Shut up! What do you know? You are seeing a virtuous woman protecting her home against harlots like you and you foolishly still believe you are smart. No matter what happened, the man has already apologized and reveal everything to his wife.

You and your harlots co can go to hell

A virtuous woman don't bring family issues to the public.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Chemlite: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.
No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.
Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses

Igbo women with their nasty character: abeg I need peace of mind.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
12inchess:
■ This is not true. I no you're a lady and maybe you want to believe this. But some women like Alagwu will go the length. The are physically fit and have over 100 styles in their "style book"
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

So all sidechicks are physically fit acrobats in bed? Are you for real? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .... see the kain fantasy you dey build for your mind so. grin
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

This is not a matter of tribalism shes actually saying the truth. We are not saying that girls from all states cant do runs but it's usually most common amongst igbo ladies.

Okay so what should we do with this information. This is just trying to apportion blame. We already know how Igbo people are with money so this is not unexpected. But the man gan gan , the Mr Ayeni if he stayed at home without wondering eyes no Igbo woman will "use juju" on him.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Slynation(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
The only thing I can deduce from here is that if you made money, people will justify some cases for you...
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by nedekid: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Based on your story, what was the man looking for outside? He messed up by opening the door of his family to an enemy.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate
People make mistakes oh. At that level, any woman you play game with wants to carry belle to trap you. See davido naa. Remember that tennis player boris baker, that nacked a chick in a club toilet. Only for her to bring pikin after some years. The guy argued that he used condom and flushed it. Omo DNA test showed he was the father, howww. The lady confessed that the condom did not go. She then took it and emptied it's contents in her totex.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by AfonjaPriest: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
The woman is well stupid. She has been listening to too much talk from her pastor. If it was juju that was used on her husband, her husband would still be finding the way to the door of that woman. She is defending her adulterous husband because he's her goldmine. I once read the story about the Ayeni man. Ayeni is well known for his sexual escapades.
As I am conversant with juju use and its effects, I can confidently say that, no be juju, na MTN 5G she used in calling Ayeni.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by finallybusy: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
I no read the news because I no send. You don’t see women fight over broke men like this.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by CrownLands(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
No matter what Mrs. Ayeni (No. 1) says, it is only a DNA that can disprove that Mrs. Ayeni's (No. 2) child belongs to Mr. Ayeni.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by nedekid: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are actually trying to get us to believe that this man and woman never had marital issues until this one particular gal came into the picture? Dig deep and you will find you know nothing except the story that you have conveniently accepted by yourself. undecided
Whatever. That us your opinion, I have said mine though.
When you have been married for atleast 20 years, you see things differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.