Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? (28020 Views)

We Met In Church: How β€œNo Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
And yet super spicy..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
WannaHowzit:

Yoh, Samatha124 your comment was sweet and mild and yet...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Sunmolar(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
If only girls can stay without sex before marriage.... The number of divorces will be less. Marriage and sex will be sacred, more enjoyable and satisfying.

But to lots, if a man didn't get down before marriage, they think something is wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by phemmyfour: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.
Only no 5 is correct
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by WannaHowzit(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Samantha124:
And yet super spicy..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah!πŸ˜‚
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by phemmyfour: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunmolar:
If only girls can stay without sex before marriage.... The number of divorces will be less. Marriage and sex will be sacred, more enjoyable and satisfying.

But to lots, if a man didn't get down before marriage, they think something is wrong.
Putting the blames on the girls.....are they not sleeping with men?

If men are not putting pressure on them, the demand will be less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by mkoabiola: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Capital nooooooooooo
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by jaymoney1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Merry100: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunmolar:

Who are guys sleeping with, dolls?

If only guys can stay without sex before marriage.... The number of divorces will be less. Marriage and sex will be sacred, more enjoyable and satisfying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by MrAbufayed: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.
Why dost thou deceivest thyself,knoweth you not that most damsels of thy generation be whorish and the men of thy days be scum.... unless na confirmed virgin before marriage before you obey that rule if not speaking from personal experience,enter there before marriage e get why!!!
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Story sad
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:

My Own Philosophy is:

If You Don't Want to Be Touched By Waters Don't Near Water Bodies ... Simply Dey Your Dey :

If You Near Water Bodies Definitely You Would Surely Be Watered !

It's Foolishness to Enter into Oceans & Start Crying The Sea is Surging You With Waters grin .. Kinni Were Gan grin

Any form of Romantic Relationship is where the Sex Happens if You Don't Want Sex Stay Platonic... Even Platonic Gan sef ... things Dey happen ...

People attached to much Emotions to Issue of Sex ... It's suppose to be a Normal Phenomenon With Someone You Clicked With

Sex Can Be Momentum, Periodic, Shorterm or Everlasting .... Just Like Normal Friendships...

I think we shall Evolutionary Get to that Point !

It's Comming Gradually that Our Women's Folks Ain't seeing Sex as a Big Deal "Odo Mi, Mo Do E ni is the New Trend ... (You Fvck Me, I Fvck You ... No Sheeeeee) ....

Gen Z, The Liberator of Humanities grin ...

Awon Omo Wobe(Street Children) & Wal Azr(End Tym Things) grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Kingson28: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=124738417] lipsrsealed
I used to believe in it,not until another man came out from nowhere and married the same banny I've been preserving for marriage angry. Right now, once you cross my part,na steady banging and wiping now

Then prepare to roast forever and ever in Hell Fire πŸ”₯, unless you repent.
So, God means so little to you that you do not care about obeying His commandment against premarital and extramarital sex.
Give your life to Jesus Christ NOW before it's too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by aklid(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
101% supports it

and am still presenting nd guarding me self till I marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Ojoolawale1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
shocked
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Belafonte(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I used to believe in it,not until another man came out from nowhere and married the same banny I've been preserving for marriage angry. Right now, once you cross my part,na steady banging and wiping now angry

Don't fall for the trap. Do not dishonour your body because someone else didn't honour theirs. Instead understand that situation as God doing you a favour by removing that adulterous woman from your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Kingson28: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
The question is NOT what anyone thinks about sex before marriage.
The proper question to ask is that "Does God deserve to be respected and obeyed enough for one to abstain from premarital and extramarital sex?"
All fornicators and adulterers shall have their everlasting abode in the Lake of Hellish Fire πŸ”₯, where they will be tormented and tortured by demons unendingly throughout eternity.
Repent today and respect the commandments of God, or you will regret you're ever born to forever burn in Hell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Infact sef... While dating, we will do till we get tired...
I need to know the man I'm getting married to....
If it's too big or too small...
If na who go kill me with sex ...
I'll know all these before marriage...
I must make sure we are compatible before marriage...

Wedding day, I'll wear white and stand on alter like virgin...
After all only God and the man besides me know I'm not "Pure"... But who cares...
Las las pastor will wish us "Happy Married life"...
That's all that matters.. grin grin
You Must Be Born From Year 2000 Upward grin grin ....

Chop Clean Mouth, Na Only God holy Pass grin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nope. I don't believe in that bullshite.

One of the reason most young men jump into early and unprepared marriages is to experience sex. A lot of them are sex starved.

I encourage every young person to date, have good and safe sex with your partner. Learn how to be in and manage a relationship.

Sexual incompatibility is a big reason for marital unhappiness and frustration. Do not marry any man or woman you are not sexually compatible with.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Kingson28: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Do you open the wrap of a loaf of bread and taste it before buying it?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I used to believe in it,not until another man came out from nowhere and married the same banny I've been preserving for marriage angry. Right now, once you cross my part,na steady banging and wiping now angry
Hahahaha
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by darkmarky(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yup

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
ukaface:

Because after you dis virgin her and eventually she does you wrong and you decide to break the relationship you will give her back her virginity Abi?
Your Virginity is no More than the Value You Emotionally Placed On It ...

Those That Do not Married as Virgin ain't Cursed ....

Virginity is a not a Guarantee of Successful Relationships It Just shows that You have never been Perforated Before ..... Thats a Good Choice Because Life is all about Choice & All Choices has Its Pros & Cons ... Simply Adhere to What Suits You Better !

Virginity is a Choice But Maturities is the Most Important to Ensuring Successful Romantic Relationships, Virgin or No Virgin !

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
As long as I won't be playing husband roles by shouldering all her financial burdens, it's totally fine by me.
Smart guy
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Farid24224:
In Islam, we don't have sex before marriage... Some couples do engage in it but it's highly forbidden...

Being with my girlfriend since 16 and I haven't touched her (even handshake) and am 21 πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
You Be Fulani ni ?
It's Haram Surely !
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
My Own Philosophy is:

If You Don't Want to Be Touched By Waters Don't Near Water Bodies ... Simply Dey Your Dey :

If You Near Water Bodies Definitely You Should Surely Be Watered !

It's Foolishness to Enter into Oceans & Start Crying The Sea is Splashing You With Water grin .. Kinni Were Gan grin

Any form of Romantic Relationship is where the Sex Happens if You Don't Want Sex Stay Platonic... Even Platonic Gan sef ... things Dey happen ...

People attached to much Emotions to Issue of Sex ... It's suppose to be a Normal Phenomenon With Someone You Clicked With

Sex Can Be Momentum, Periodic, Shorterm or Everlasting .... Just Like Normal Friendships...

I think we shall Evolutionary Get to that Point !

It's Comming Gradually that Our Women's Folks Ain't seeing Sex as a Big Deal "Odo Mi, Mo Do E ni is the New Trend ... (You Fvck Me, I Fvck You ... No Sheeeeee) ....

Gen Z, The Liberator of Humanities grin ... Awon Omo Wobe & Wal Azr !

Thank you.

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Purvan:
Hehe

Risky because you fit marry woman way no get womb or fit born pikin

Na there your matter go tie wrapper
grin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Kay25(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes I believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
isabi2lof:
I do believe before but I realized men can't wait undecided
imagine Having Fish Barbecue in front of You & Well Packed Suya....

Or Pounded Yam With Oha Well Garnished with Okporoko ....

It's Satanic to Be Telling me to Wait ....

Dem no dey Use Money Do Shine-Shine Bobo for Beggars Na ... if U wan Give am, Give am .. if You no go Give Am .... comot & Clear Road for ihm Helper now ... grin ....

Na why God talk make we Flee Fornication & Adultery because Na Criminal to Pack Meats in front of Cats & Still Tie dem down make dem no Chop am ...

When You no say U no go give, Why Carry ya baskets of Juices Come ihm side ... grin

I no Dey like wahala for English oo ...Life should be simple na we make am Hard !
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ubimagos: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
What difference does it make!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by CSTRR: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Only a fool would agree to that.

There is one lady here doing naked video call with me right now.

And she is not a hook up girl.

And you expect me to do no sex before marriage.

Even if I want to, the ladies won't allow me.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

The big question here is:
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Can you be honest about it when asked?
And for your mentality about sex before marriage, Will you be proud to pass on this mentality to your daughters?
Will you be happy if your daughters are engaging their partners in sex before marriage?
Are you a true Muslim or Christian?
Na why Nigeria no go grow.... See as u park yaself come with series of Barbaric Judgements with Supra Emotions ....

She don talk her own based On Op ...

You sef talk ya Own ....

She only states Her own Opinion....

State Ya Opinion.

Laslas,She still fit pass u enter heaven & Her Children can come out much better than Your Children....

Almighty God is much Wonderful than some silly Myopic Fanatic Emotional Religionist Defined ....

Laslas, Una No fit Be God Nor Only Pass God .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.