Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? (27951 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by omooba969(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Infact sef... While dating, we will do till we get tired...
I need to know the man I'm getting married to....
If it's too big or too small...
If na who go kill me with sex ...
I'll know all these before marriage...
I must make sure we are compatible before marriage...

Wedding day, I'll wear white and stand on alter like virgin...
After all only God and the man besides me know I'm not "Pure"... But who cares...
Las las pastor will wish us "Happy Married life"...
That's all that matters.. grin grin

...and your exes! grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by kofo01: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Maybe is know sex before marriage not no sex before marriage

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by isabi2lof: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
I do believe before but I realized men can't wait undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nsexy333(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.

My hear, which can law be that? How do I know if she's clean or sassy like I want in the other room? No no no
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by durosunky(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
I still believe in it and i work for me, my marriage will ne 10yrs next year. It help to build trust.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Druss(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
You cant choose what others do. You can only select what you do. I am very antisex before marriage. I have great respect for people that keep themselves for their partners. However is this the only factor I will look at? No.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Anny69: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Oh sorry e enter ur body Abi. You better don’t end up like ur dad. I know u well well.

Yawn, try harder with your insults. You don't have to leave so many spaces in a quote.
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Tywright: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
If na brand new test running not needed, if na tokunbo test am from Abuja reach delta to be sure if is not accidental 1
helinues:
Would you buy a brand new car without test running?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
jmoore:
Yes, I believe I believe.

And she must be a virgin bride
Yes Bro..
We are in this together..

But the question is, how do we identify a virgin girl..?
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
on the certainty that both intending couple or one is a virgin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
How person go buy car without test driving it? Especially with all these Nigerian girls. How I go know whether her ringtones dey sweet and loud enough?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
As long as I won't be playing husband roles by shouldering all her financial burdens, it's totally fine by me.

Would you do otherwise if sex was in the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by BoboNogoDie: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Infact sef... While dating, we will do till we get tired...
I need to know the man I'm getting married to....
If it's too big or too small...
If na who go kill me with sex ...
I'll know all these before marriage...
I must make sure we are compatible before marriage...

Wedding day, I'll wear white and stand on alter like virgin...
After all only God and the man besides me know I'm not "Pure"... But who cares...
Las las pastor will wish us "Happy Married life"...
That's all that matters.. grin grin
The big question here is:
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Can you be honest about it when asked?
And for your mentality about sex before marriage, Will you be proud to pass on this mentality to your daughters?
Will you be happy if your daughters are engaging their partners in sex before marriage?
Are you a true Muslim or Christian?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by KIDfurniture(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
No insults intended o. Na u take am personal ….
But don’t make that mistake with any niaja girl. The hunger & hardship is high

Anny69:
Yawn, try harder with your insults. You don't have to leave so many spaces in a quote.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
ukaface:

Can you hear yourself atall?
So if it’s nothing special then why are you specific about a virgin?

If I’m to think like the society, men ain’t to cry over loss of virginity, no one has ever placed pride on male virginity , male sexuality even animals is characterised by dominance, to lead the female ( according to the society) now won’t it be absurd for males to cry over virginity?

Do you know the hype the society once gave female virginity??

Dey play

Be a virgin or forget abt marriage.

Simple grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by pretydiva(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:
Don't allow any 9ja girl scam you with that nonsense.

They know that after sex most guys will start thinking with their brains hence, they brought that condition so you won't think with your brain.

They are fully aware that they are not worth being married to.

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
I hate it when guys like you generalize. From where did you get your statistics from? If you say "all" 9ja girls are ashawo, that includes your sisters and probably your girlfriend if you have.

You sound like a teenager tho. Learn not to reason with your d.ick

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ojonugba2014(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
That's my mantra. If anyone can't take it, let him make use of the door because premarital sex does not guarantee marriage neither does it determine a good and successful marriage.

Anyways, the world is so rotten these days that you hardly hear or see people having such principles. Everyone is just diving into one another without caution hence making this moral standards slowly dissipate into thin air so much that when you mention it, you sound achaic.

Even some so-called "christian' brethren are not left out as they give in to this immoral acts when the pressure becomes too much.

Safe to say it's one of the reasons I'm still single today because everyone just wants to taste the forbidden fruit before commiting and I am not available for such rubbish. I don't regret it one bit! As far as I still got myself in one piece.

Eee go soon clear
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by KIDfurniture(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
No insults intended o. Na u take am personal ….
But don’t make that mistake with any niaja girl. The hunger & hardship is high

Anny69:
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by chatinent: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
My own bi say: if you no bi virgin as a man, it is uncalled for to be wanting a virgin lady.

So your plan is to be unlocking every virgin until, not only will you abuse many and dump, but look for the one that matches your fantasy.

You must meet your match! You must meet the kinds of person you dump for others!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by akinade28(f): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.
Yes o. My Bible tells me to flee fornication. Marriage is to be held with honor, and the bed undefiled.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Chatgpt: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
My girlfriend of 6 yrs (first girlfriend) was lashed by another person while in school... She told me out of judged conscience.

I then lashed her hot hot and dump her...

The plan was initially marriage... Susanqueen, if you see this, you bleeped up

9 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by gemini35(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
[/color]b[color=#006600]g wink but women like sex too much but pretend why?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Lovelydaisies: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:
Don't allow any 9ja girl scam you with that nonsense.

They know that after sex most guys will start thinking with their brains hence, they brought that condition so you won't think with your brain.

They are fully aware that they are not worth being married to.

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Quit spewing this stale old trash on this forum. You can speak of your family members, mother, sisters and in-laws. Stop being a disgrace. Mtchew

Your type will lump decent struggling/hardworking girls in the same category, demonizing even the good ones.

May good ladies elude you and your kind. Let the ashawos, known and unknown follow you and your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by FlyingKing: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Well it depends on the level of your spirituality and the kind of mentorship you have but for me and my beautiful wife to be, we have been in a relationship for one year now and God has been helping us without defining ourselves in anyway. Very soon, we strongly believe God will take us to Jerusalem.

If you follow God standard in your relationship to the marriage, you will definitely enjoy heaven on Earth in your marriage.

You to can try it

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
YES, WE DO.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Puss360(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

The big question here is:
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Can you be honest about it when asked?
And for your mentality about sex before marriage, Will you be proud to pass on this mentality to your daughters?
Will you be happy if your daughters are engaging their partners in sex before marriage?
Are you a true Muslim or Christian?
Carry religion go one side.. who e help??
Who wants to ask me about my body count?? A man? Never...
As for my daughter, I'll boldly tell them to know their man inside and outside before marriage...

Oya rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Puss360(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
omooba969:

...and your exes! grin
Yes... After all I have gone to marriage of two of my exes.. world no end...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes

5 years of courtship without it.

She was 29 and met her as a virgin after our wedding.
She attended Poly and furthered in university also. Has worked in accounting firm in Lagos (Before you start thinking I picked up a lady from the village)
She's damn beautiful

I'm so proud of her.
She's a shinning light for her generation.

I have so much in mind to do for her.
She deserves every gift in this world.

God bless me to spoil her.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
he knows about it already I'm going to keep it God help me

you cant be a tinubu supporter and claim youre a virgin as a lady..biko getat with that lie

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Advancedman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:

Nonsense
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by xproducer: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:

++++++++

"Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why should I believe in no sex before marriage?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.