Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? (27901 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by xynerise: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Am I allowed to believe in it but can't practice it? grin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.
No sex B4 marriage is a hype, most people who put that in front already had sex and aint virgins, they had bad expiriences.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Dundalk(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
I believe gidibgam...
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nickson6969(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Number 5 ..case close..that has been the standard..but over time men are becoming currupt...that does not change God marking scheme to enter heaven

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by MadarasBlade(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes, but I won't spend money on you sha.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Hollyharjii: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
I meet this lady during NYSC, during that period, she dey give me back to back, but after we finished the program like 6-7months after later, we didn't see each other but always communicating, so the 7th or 8th month we meet and we rekindled our love but she now placed me on this clause of no sex till marriage...

I thought that was her new version until I was planning to settle down with her by doing intro that I heard she has taken another suitor to her parents(one of her siblings told me that) because we leave in neighbouring state... it was then the clause comot for my eyes ooo. Naso I heard she don take in

To hell with no sex clause

12 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Anny69: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Infact sef... While dating, we will do till we get tired...
I need to know the man I'm getting married to....
If it's too big or too small...
If na who go kill me with sex ...
I'll know all these before marriage...
I must make sure we are compatible before marriage...

Wedding day, I'll wear white and stand on alter like virgin...
After all only God and the man besides me know I'm not "Pure"... But who cares...
Las las pastor will wish us "Happy Married life"...
That's all that matters.. grin grin
grin You're so real.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by AllenSpencer: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:
Don't allow any 9ja girl scam you with that nonsense.

They know that after sex most guys will start thinking with their brains hence, they brought that condition so you won't think with your brain.

They are fully aware that they are not worth being married to.

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Someone just celebrated 39 years wedding anniversary, and you are still here calling all girls Ashawo.

Hello! Your circle determines who you will meet. There are still a lot of good, outstanding and hardworking ladies out there!

Don’t judge based on your circle and experience.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
No sex before Marriage is the right way.
But nowadays it has been taken advantage of by dishonest partners subjecting it to ridicule.

Ladies who have been ravished like hell so much believe in no sex before marriage.
They believe that if the interested man found out that he plunged into a tunnel and not a secured hole he will lose interest.
A partner will advise his or her other partner of no sex before marriage. But after honeymoon the other partner contract STD' s and will be depressed about the deceit the marriage offers.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by CaptMarvel(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yea cheesy
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Anny69: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Yesssssss but most times na foolish men dey fall for the scam. 99% assurance dey she is enjoying long sex with multiple ex machines.
You be fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Omicronvaccine: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by spiceadole: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.

It was number 4,for me.
I did it to ensure nobody messes me up.
Nothing like chop and clean mouth.
Had such experience in my first relationship and vowed never to have sex with any one except my husband..and so it was.
No regrets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's my mantra. If anyone can't take it, let him make use of the door because premarital sex does not guarantee marriage neither does it determine a good and successful marriage.

Anyways, the world is so rotten these days that you hardly hear or see people having such principles. Everyone is just diving into one another without caution hence making this moral standards slowly dissipate into thin air so much that when you mention it, you sound achaic.

Even some so-called "christian' brethren are not left out as they give in to this immoral acts when the pressure becomes too much.

Safe to say it's one of the reasons I'm still single today because everyone just wants to taste the forbidden fruit before commiting and I am not available for such rubbish. I don't regret it one bit! As far as I still got myself in one piece.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Fiscus105(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
If people know the level of dishonesty in naija, it's male gender I pity more.

Infact, the religion leaders tactically changing their doctrines to suit modernisation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by VTJN(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by MarketDispatch: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
In modern day Nigeria?
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ukaface(f): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
And y’all will be abusing girls that have several body counts

If a girl keeps getting unfortunate dating stupid boys say she dated 3/5 guys before you and she agreed to this opening of leg before marriage, why do y’all have a problem with body counts then? You see say you men don’t have sense in this area?

You want to be kpanshing girls upandan before marriage what gives you the guaranty that she would eventually be your wife? It’s so easy to say yes to sex before marriage but y’all not willing to accept a lady with multiple body counts. Bunch of Jokers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by bonnyhope: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:

Yes!!

If the person in question has not been plucked
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by loadedvibes: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by driand(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:

They know that after sex most guys will start thinking with their brains hence, they brought that condition so you won't think with your brain.

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

grin grin grin I don't like this nigga grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by 43Ronin: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
ikeno:
That's what they use in decieving gullible men and after the wedding when baba will be all excited that the battle will be a tight squeeze even lub is odogwu for a smooth sailing. That's when he will know that the punna is as wide as the mouth of a wallet.
na to return bride price, count your losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by zezebabs: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
If the girl pussy is virgin, i can DO no sex before marriage

But if na gbaz gboz , no sex before marriage is not possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ukaface(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
jmoore:
Yes, I believe I believe.

And she must be a virgin bride
Because after you dis virgin her and eventually she does you wrong and you decide to break the relationship you will give her back her virginity Abi?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by sleemomymy: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
I will only put my hand were my mouth can reach. I will test and confirm ok before payment.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I used to believe in it,not until another man came out from nowhere and married the same banny I've been preserving for marriage angry. Right now, once you cross my part,na steady banging and wiping now angry

I wish candidlady can see this

Bwahahhaaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by VTJN(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:

I'm happy the so called Ashawo are getting married every Saturday to highly successful men

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Simpubozz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
“No sex before marriage” na scam

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by kareemkamil(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
In as much she's not collecting money from me, no problem.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.