Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? (28019 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Tomgerald(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes, that's what we did and we are happily married for 6 years now!
That gives you assurance that none of you will cheat on each other after marriage!
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by RedChiefPriest: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
With all my heart and soul

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
No sex at all, either with one's future partner or with the opposite sex.
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by rajiedreez: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
No sex before marriage is good but no sex before wedding is a NO NO
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by frankblinkz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
TWO BIGGEST SCAM I know, getting a girl pregnant out of wedlock is a sin,that's how my cousin is still seeking for child after 8 years.
If you are capable to take care of a child and the mother,DO IT.
Your name should not loss
It was done in the old before religion came in.

2. Till death do us path on the alter another BIG SCAM, better wise up and face reality, if the marriage isn't okay for both parties, instead of massive destruction leading to loss of life and properties, just leave the marriage in peace,either as a man or the wife.
It's not a do or die affair, marriage is for the mentally strong person's.
Be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

you cant be a tinubu supporter and claim youre a virgin as a lady..biko getat with that lie
so far you don't meet your girlfriend as a virgin doesn't me others are not. Yes I'm a Tinubu supporter and I love it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
ukaface:
And y’all will be abusing girls that have several body counts

If a girl keeps getting unfortunate dating stupid boys say she dated 3/5 guys before you and she agreed to this opening of leg before marriage, why do y’all have a problem with body counts then? You see say you men don’t have sense in this area?

You want to be kpanshing girls upandan before marriage what gives you the guaranty that she would eventually be your wife? It’s so easy to say yes to sex before marriage but y’all not willing to accept a lady with multiple body counts. Bunch of Jokers
u get sense
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Finestgurlie(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

The big question here is:
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Can you be honest about it when asked?
And for your mentality about sex before marriage, Will you be proud to pass on this mentality to your daughters?
Will you be happy if your daughters are engaging their partners in sex before marriage?
Are you a true Muslim or Christian?
I'm watching you
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
so far you don't meet your girlfriend as a virgin doesn't me others are not. Yes I'm a Tinubu supporter and I love it
yinmu.

audio virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by 7demons: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I want to believe in it, but it's not easy.

So far those people that I know who claimed to be virgins and waiting until marriage are now baby daddies and baby mamas out of wedlock.

And once you ask them what happened with waiting till marriage, they get angry and say you're judging them... They even cut me out of their lives because they think I'm judging them when I ask them out of curiosity... grin grin grin
I don't like seeing you on this forum angry
You, JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy, TMKsouth and WannaHowzit angry 😡
Dead fam!
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Would you do otherwise if sex was in the picture?
You're twisting my own words...if a girl doesn't want sex in a relationship, she shouldn't expect the man to play husband roles.

A romantic relationship is what it is, if you're not ready for it, don't manipulate a guy to play his role while you sit back and cross your legs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
ojonugba2014:

Eee go soon clear

Who is this one?

Is it the one that so many of you have succeeded in abusing your bodies with different sexual partners and are now walking about with disease riddled bodies looking for who to infect?

E go soon clear you all the consequences of your actions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Ashawoman82: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
ukaface:

Because after you dis virgin her and eventually she does you wrong and you decide to break the relationship you will give her back her virginity Abi?
you self rest..
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

yinmu.

audio virgin.
continue yinmu kokoro will soon come out of it
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

I wish candidlady can see this

Bwahahhaaha grin grin grin grin grin
. cheesy. My Nigha, don't ever take most of my comments on-here serious,cuz I'm here mainly for the cruise. ....Life no hard cool

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by franchasofficia: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
myyansh68:
Yet they need a Virgin wife .

Will be mad if sex is unavailable.

Still slut shame the lady on a sexual adventure.

Well ,what you pay for is what you get.
Very deep coded message to Nigerian men, it is well with our ladies, e no easy to please men sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by WannaHowzit(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
7demons:

Dead fam!

Yoh, Samatha124 your comment was sweet and mild and yet...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Spagi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Since i was born i never feel like having marriage never have sex in my life, because i always feel unintrested lastly am gay
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

You're twisting my own words...if a girl doesn't want sex in a relationship, she shouldn't expect the man to play husband roles.

A romantic relationship is what it is, if you're not ready for it, don't manipulate a guy to play his role while you sit back and cross your legs.

How did I twist your words?

I simply reversed your comment. You said if she will stick on the no-sex rule, then no husband duties. Now, would you do husband duties if there's sex in the relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Chineloani(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sex is overrated. Trust me. wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
How did I twist your words?

I simply reversed your comment. You said if she will stick on the no-sex rule, then no husband duties. Now, would you do husband duties if there's sex in the relationship?
If she plays wife duties by giving me sex, I'll play husband duties by taking care of her. It's that simple. No one would feel cheated.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by NoToPile: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes

Apart from doing it to obey God, it saves you as the individual from unnecesary wahala now and in the future.

The best process of marriage so far.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

If she plays wife duties by giving me sex, I'll play husband duties by taking care of her. It's that simple. No one would feel cheated.

Lol. Ah. I see.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Solofresh2: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
chatinent:
My own bi say: if you no bi virgin as a man, it is uncalled for to be wanting a virgin lady.

So your plan is to be unlocking every virgin until, not only will you abuse many and dump, but look for the one that matches your fantasy.

You must meet your match! You must meet the kinds of person you dump for others!
Virgin in what sense?
Do you mean a guy who has never released sperm before or a guy who has never had a sexual intercourse with a woman

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by 9japicker(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.

Biblically YES..

Make money performing task online.. Check the attached for more details

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by goldmatrix(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
😁

. quote author=ikeno post=124741296]That's what they use in decieving gullible men and after the wedding when baba will be all excited that the battle will be a tight squeeze even lub is odogwu for a smooth sailing. That's when he will know that the punna is as wide as the mouth of a wallet. [/quote]
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by WannaHowzit(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
7demons:

Shut up! Dead bingo 🐕

You mean dead dingo, rhino dung 💩💩💩
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Merry100: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't blame all the immature guys who talk as if virgins are mere commodities they can purchase at the market. Instead, I blame those ladies who reserve their virginity solely to impress a guy, rather than for tangible reasons like religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Well unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it because I'm here to stay.

They tried to get rid of me, but failed.. grin grin grin... Trolls came trolling, but eventually grew tired... You just gonna have to endure my presence here until I decide to leave... cheesy cheesy cheesy
7demons:

Dead fam!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by BoboNogoDie: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Carry religion go one side.. who e help??
Who wants to ask me about my body count?? A man? Never...
As for my daughter, I'll boldly tell them to know their man inside and outside before marriage...

Oya rest
This is not really about religion, it's about common sense, virtue and modesty.
BTW, you didn't answer the simple question: Are you proud of your bodycount?
As for your response about your daughter, will you be happy if your daughters take after you 100% ?

Lastly, any Man that wouldn't care about your sexual past and would put a ring on you can never be a high value man.
Only dolts and simps don't care.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by BoboNogoDie: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you
Lol
Or deh you go report tire with different accounts grin
Na you dem go still ban grin
Go and watch you way ray life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.