Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61666 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Fadayomideji: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mumu people everywhere, so Peter Obi is the one who rigged election abi, you think the whole world are not watching all our corrupt leaders
Chizaam2008:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by HNICEARTH: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

Niger is full of IPOB and omo ales. I just dont know how those 4 people tweeting in a room later rigged 6m votes for Obi. Now they have multiplied and executed a coup in niger, and are now insulting a whole jagaban.

But jagaban the master strategist will tame them like he tamed the ocean in Lagos-oshe master tamer grin. We will continue to yoruba Ronu until we chase all these obidients away. cheesy

This Ebola name of jagaban shall benefit you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
eneye1:

How? Hatred will continue to destroy you

Tinubu is already a monumental failure but you all will blame it on Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by EconFinance: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Lies
Tinubu's ineptitude is to blame here

Instead of being diplomatic and pushing for amicable solutions; he went going for the military occupation option

Now look at the disgrace he is facing
Both from Benin republic and now Niger
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ebola president grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I know it's a big ask, but can you manage to be the least sensible for once in your life?!
Helinues? O ti lo. E remain make container fall for him head for Ojuelegba, or he gets hit by police stray bullet. Nuisance personified!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by onuman: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Give Peter Obi the presidential election he won so that Nigeria will stop to be ridiculed abroad.
Alhajis Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso shared the votes of their religious and ethnic constituencies; that made Peter Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin.
Electronic transmission of vote results were disabled by
INEC officials appointed by APC on observing that Obi was leading in the presidential election with a wide margin.
INEC/APC rigging of the election is what you see as Tinubu as matured politician than Obi. Only in the lind of the blind would a Tinubu chosen before Obi as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

See your grammar abeg !

Helinues, do you know you can actually return to school without having to abandon whatever small job you're doing to make ends meet? The Open University of Nigeria actually affords you the opportunity to correct the unfortunate circumstances that led to your lack of proper education and gives you the platform where with the simple aid of a laptop and your determination, you can bag a university degree with small resources.
Although you can't make heaven with the way you have him the KO. But honestly bro, I don't like people given Ebolans advice. Especially free advice. That's worth over 10m naira. I want them to be useless. They deserve no pity. Look out the way Nigeria is mocked globally because of their pay master 🙁
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Chucks13: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
The truth is I had lived in francophone country within Africa soil abuse and mockery is never their way that placard is the handwork of "developers" from SE who went to Niger to developed the place and went with their hateful gene to pollute and mannerly corrupt the Nigeriens.

A francophonist can never write "Ebola Tinubu" never they don't reason in abusive manner it's all works of obi and his slaves.

However, I pity all of them an adage says *He that pour water on the ground will surely walk on wet ground*. They think they are destroying Tinubu? Na na rather by the time they fully exposed themselves to Nigerien then they will be comsime by their own plot and the Nigerien will turn against them and started deporting them then Tinubu they are insulting will the one they will be begging for a resue .

I had said if Obidient are not destroy and send obi to exile or jail him this virus called obidient will become a cancer to Africa at large and a continental genocide might end it with the way these cursed animals are spreading hatred all over everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by chima47(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ebola, chai very wicked virus
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by NAC1666: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

And so what
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why drag Peter Obi to a coup that happened in Niger Republic. I don't know why this should be in front page if not for propaganda and hatred.undecided
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Arielle: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Did Peter Obi write those signs? Or you think the rest of the world is blind, dumb and bereft of sense, not to mention corrupt and bigotted like a certain segment of the Nigerian population?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Niger of all places!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Chibuiken: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Continue
When *Ebola finally dies we will all blame it on Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by forerunner022(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
On the contrary, It is because of 'grab it' ' 'snatch it' and run with it mentality of Ebola, that is making the Nigerians to demonstrate. Leave the Nigerians and face your problems
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
They should be ashamed of themselves, and they are celebrating the mockery.

If they mock your country, they will never respect you even as a citizen and they don’t care who you voted for.

Shameless empty headed myopic fools
majorly poor retarded people that can’t reason with their brains. I mean you

If tinubu is a legitimate president, this mockery would have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by onuman: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Niger 🇳🇪 Republic and other countries ridicule Nigeria because Nigeria spent billions of Naira on ELECTORAL ACT OF 2022 and on Electronic transmission of vote results for its 2023 General elections.
Nigeria's Electoral Commission Chairman vowed before the election that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results would be used to conduct the general elections.
After votes were cast, the Election Commission Chairman said he used manual collation of votes to produce a president Tinubu for Nigeria.
Why would other countries not mock Nigeria and its president Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by vincenteger: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
I'm sorry to say this
Both the person who posted this and the moderator that brought this to front page lack sense.
Wat sort of stupid opinion is this

You know things like this instigate tribal war here yet you went ahead to bring this to front page

Nonsense and ingredients
Seun use your head

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Verysmart101: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
I agree 100%

U will also agree that Ur mother is a virgin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Livingstone124: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi that wrote ECOWAS report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

Was it Peter Obi that issued Guinean passport to him?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Whatever Ebola is going through, he brought it upon himself.

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.
Bros' excess oil dey ur head. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by EngGandalf: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

If you think “Ebola “ is going through anything… then you’re highly naive…Baba na baba from time..and he’s currently your PRESIDENT. if he easy to become President. Obi for become president
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by BabaO2: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

IREV complain is just too nonsense, offensive and barbaric. Is Tinubu the owner of INEC? It is obvious obi and his kinsmen wanted to do samething as mmesoma jamb scores manipulation and use it to stampede everyone to believe he won an election.
INEC chairman deserves the highest honour of Nigeria for being proactive to shield off criminals from accessing the IREVserver.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by nedekid: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Honey, I cannot "do", my blokos is not standing.
My darling, it is those evil igbos and PETER OBI, blame them 10 times today and it will rise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Blame Nnamdi Azikiwe as well ...
Mtchew
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

When the same Tinubu and the APC were calling GEJ coconut brain and the wife shippopotamus, u guys clapped and enjoyed it. Now its ur turn to collect the gbas-gbos back, u are busy crying upandan🤣🤣🤣
Tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba nation.
They have Osinbajo and fashola but decided to support a convicted drug pusher to rule Nigeria.
The reason why i respect the igbos today, they wouldn't have supported Okorocha or Orji uzor kalu if any of them is to be swap with Obi
You yorubas brought out ur least competent candidate and used ur tribal bigotry to force it with the Yoruba Ronu mantra😂😂
Now u are crying.
This is just the second month and u people are complaining bitterly. By the time the court decide to mess up and allow the rubbish INEC did to stand, we will give u gbas gbos for the next 4years that u guys will regret ever presenting a drug pusher to be representing u
100% true. Same thing I do tell my Yoruba friends. If we had okorocha or Orji kalu Against/Vs Osibanjo. It will be Osibanjo I’ll vote for. And I’m Igbo
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by stagger: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

You have the brains of a 2-year old cretin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Verysmart101: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is why a Nutcase like Simon Ekpa Rules over them and locks them down for 2 weeks
at a time from Finland

They should ask themselves how Cannibals came to be ruling their Region
and they should learn to be wise

So it's Obi that's responsible for the failure of Tinubus adminstration right? Chaiiiii God will purge u fools out of this planet earth one by one.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by nedekid: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
vincenteger:
I'm sorry to say this
Both the person who posted this and the moderator that brought this to front page lack sense.
Wat sort of stupid opinion is this

You know things like this instigate tribal war here yet you went ahead to bring this to front page

Nonsense and ingredients
Seun use your head
My brother, I taya.
Both the poster and the mod deserve ban.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Traplord09: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Verysmart101: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They all will not die well.

Very useless unpatriotic 🐖🐖🐖

While the drug Lord and election thief will die well baaaa? Shame on the pussy that gave birth to a pig like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.