Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (61665 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Livingstone124: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chucks13:
The truth is I had lived in francophone country within Africa soil abuse and mockery is never their way that placard is the handwork of "developers" from SE who went to Niger to developed the place and went with their hateful gene to pollute and mannerly corrupt the Nigeriens.

A francophonist can never write "Ebola Tinubu" never they don't reason in abusive manner it's all works of obi and his slaves.

However, I pity all of them an adage says *He that pour water on the ground will surely walk on wet ground*. They think they are destroying Tinubu? Na na rather by the time they fully exposed themselves to Nigerien then they will be comsime by their own plot and the Nigerien will turn against them and started deporting them then Tinubu they are insulting will the one they will be begging for a resue .

I had said if Obidient are not destroy and send obi to exile or jail him this virus called Obidient will become a cancer to Africa at large and a continental genocide might end it with the way these cursed animals are spreading hatred all over everywhere.
bros, Obidients stand for truth, justice and fairness. I'm proudly Obidient to the core. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
nedekid:
Honey, I cannot "do", my blokos is not standing.
My darling, it is those evil igbos and PETER OBI, blame them 10 times today and it will rise.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ariesbull: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi
APC during Buhari time blamed PDP for their failure

APC during Tinubu time will always blame Peter Obi for their failures

Even Niger knows this ....lol

What a Shane
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Goodman2023: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
No wonder, I have been reading Ebola since morning..

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

This one enter you so tay you turn motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by onuman: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Wow. I didn't read this comment before mine above.

Mahmood Yakubu has APPOINTED PRESIDENT FOR NIGERIA twice.
First time in 2019 when he denied the existence of INEC SERVER and mesmerised judges and lawyers to confirm Buhari for 2nd term.

Mahmood should have been sacked after the SERVER scandal.

But Buhari retained Mahmood for 2023. Mahmood APPOINTED Tinubu as president in 2023.

Mahmood's rigging method in 2023 was most primitive. Swear before people that this is how you are going to conduct election. They went to vote. After voting, you used another method and ask them to go to court, with the belief that your favourite political party appointed most of the judges of the court.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

I knew agbado lunatics would find a way to accuse Peter Obi. Long may Peter Obi continue to torment una. No peace for the wicked 😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Traplord09: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Reasonable number of the Obidients are not only childish, they are also uncultured

NOTICE....
South-southeast should stay clear (WAR).
That fright is between the southwest.
IGBOS should be notified..
Stay clear from the war..
No one should blame IGBOS.
Let southwest lead the fright
Is there's fright not IGBOS...
So EBOLA should take there
thugs along.

Just like one above me

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by PgmMccoy: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
It is a funny sight to see. Pure definition of jchjchcfuifjvcbjcidgcuibdhbd v
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu turning out to become a catastrophic failure will be blamed on Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Chucks13: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Livingstone124:
bros, Obidients stand for truth, justice and fairness. I'm proudly Obidient to the core. cheesy

I can see and that is why you are very abusive, arrogant, very disrespectful, untrained, ill-mannered, a terrorist, a bullier, a rumor and lie merchants and that is how to proof or crave for justice ba?

Truly I can see it. Go back home for home training okwa ya?

Dnt worry Wike and Devil El Rufai are coming una heads go straight...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by nafada2: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Also note that Obi is now the President of Niger and even the hardship on Nigeria is caused by Obi since he is also the president in Nigeria that removed the subsidy.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by wingmanIII: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
A most stupid and idiotic post. Calabar tm is a dumb clown!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Livingstone124: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake ...baba, say emi lo kan....

Anything wey una like make una sing

BOLA AHMED TINUBU is MR. PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

we know. Hand dey shake and leg the shake self imposed President.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol.. nothing Peter Obi and Obidients no go see for this country grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by adecz: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
So, it is Peter Obi that gave Tinubu
the idea about attacking Niger Republic❓❓

Seems you are drunk on too much Abuja
and ewedu❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by TRUCKPLACE: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
NAIRALAND
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Livingstone124: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chucks13:

I can see and that is why you are very abusive, arrogant, very disrespectful, untrained, ill-mannered, a terrorist, a bullier, a rumor and lie merchants and that is how to proof or crave for justice ba?

Truly I can see it. Go back home for home training okwa ya?

Dnt worry Wike and Devil El Rufai are coming una heads go straight...
Bros hatred full your heart, watch out for cardiac attack. My comment is not abusive or insulting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Traplord09: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
name 25 states peter obi had 25% in d last election

Ebalo .....

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oga Tinubu is not Nigeria so stop being silly...

Stop being a coward and face the people challenging you instead of bringing Peter Obi into your word...

If you had wisdom, you would have allowed this to slide but now you are pasting this meltdown on the notice board for all to see...

Your decision to keep chasing an innocent man means that humiliation will continue to be your companion...
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by wingmanIII: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chucks13:
The truth is I had lived in francophone country within Africa soil abuse and mockery is never their way that placard is the handwork of "developers" from SE who went to Niger to developed the place and went with their hateful gene to pollute and mannerly corrupt the Nigeriens.

A francophonist can never write "Ebola Tinubu" never they don't reason in abusive manner it's all works of obi and his slaves.

However, I pity all of them an adage says *He that pour water on the ground will surely walk on wet ground*. They think they are destroying Tinubu? Na na rather by the time they fully exposed themselves to Nigerien then they will be comsime by their own plot and the Nigerien will turn against them and started deporting them then Tinubu they are insulting will the one they will be begging for a resue .

I had said if Obidient are not destroy and send obi to exile or jail him this virus called obidient will become a cancer to Africa at large and a continental genocide might end it with the way these cursed animals are spreading hatred all over everywhere.
Bloody liar! You have never stepped out of your south west enclave. Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Wainey: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi that asked INEC to switch off IREV and rig Tinubu in at midnight?

Was it Peter Obi that wrote ECOWAS report that said the election was rigged?

but INEC never promised electronic transmission of results, they only promised electronic voting
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Mccullum: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
They can call him any names they like, he's our president here in Nigeria.

Their foolishness and those Obid'iots supporting Nigeriens they so hates before can't remove Tinubu from presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by djon78(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Darren95 post=124870043]Fact

[/quote

Nonsense

Una no want leave Peter Obi alone

Tinubu body language is the cause

If Osibanjo or Atiku was the President you think Nigeria would be ridiculed like this?

Even at Buharis worst he was respected across committees of Nations

Nigeria really drew steps backwards by selecting Tinubu

His body language and perception doesn't evoke Presidential

With Obj, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari there is this class and carriage they carry as Nigerian presidents

Even IBB and Abdusalam still carry that carriage up till now

Sometimes in my subconscious I still don't see Tinubu as President

There is something about the feeling maybe he might be deposed by the Court's which is still possible.

Make una let Peter Obi breath abegi, emabinu, donu🙏
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by HADI854: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

Nonsense talk
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by XY23: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hehehe. So Bayo Onanuga, Dele Alake, Keyamo, FFK and other miscreants were adults who had access to the internet? People sowed hate to the wind, and Nigeria is reaping whirlwind. They thought it won't end with campaigns. Now, they're crying wolf over one of the most disunited nation on earth, which was a product of someone's desperation. Now, they're wailing in governance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ezegenigbonine: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

Was it Peter Obi that issued Guinean passport to him?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Whatever Ebola is going through, he brought it upon himself.

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.

Lols
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by MTNnews: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
The viciousness you use to castigate Tinubu is waiting on the next Igbo presidential candidate as e de sweet you e go sweet us then too.

Penguin2:

Was it Peter Obi and Obidients that wrote the EU report that said the election was rigged?

Was it Peter Obi that said your Ebola should be a drug trafficker in Chicago until he was caught and meant to forfeit proceeds of his criminality?

Was it Peter Obi that made him a female while he was gaining admission into Chicago State University and male while contesting Nigeria’s presidency?

Was it Peter Obi that issued Guinean passport to him?

When you are done lamenting, wake up to the reality that “he who fetched an ant infested firewood must not be surprised when he starts getting visitations from lizards.”

Whatever Ebola is going through, he brought it upon himself.

Don’t ever try to shift the blame to someone else or another group.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Sejvic: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by ezegenigbonine: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Ebola tinubu hahahahahqhq
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by APC2: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin😂😂😂😂
Na Peter Obi hire them. Mumu people.
Internet is switched off in niger. I believe it's Nigerian border communities that are posting the video. You would have see more if internet is active in niger
Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by dogtails(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Darren95:
Fact

U are a bastard

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by djon78(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chucks13:

I had said if Obidient are not destroy and send obi to exile or jail him this virus called obidient will become a cancer to Africa at large and a continental genocide might end it with the way these cursed animals are spreading hatred all over everywhere.

Una never start

Una go cry tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria by Minime10(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
One more reason to regulate the social media. We can not have two justice system in the land where criminals commit crimes of criminal defamation online and get away with it . No, it's completely unacceptable.

Those saddled with the job of doing so failed in their job. This time, I hope they will do their job. All those unpatriotic elements behind the lies and criminal defamation are not ghosts and should have their day in court.

I blame our regulators and security officers. It's not late to identify the culprits, arrest and prosecute them. Eniola Badmus just exercised her rights few days ago, the security agencies do not need to wait until their victims report. They should do their job!

Where were you in 2014 when you people did the worst thing to a then sitting President GEJ
You see, sometimes, you just got to be very careful of what you do to others, because it might just turn around on you in a no distant time.
Perhaps, you didn't remember the law against cyberbulling & stalking then🤓.
Have you forgotten so soon, how you in particular participated in carrying a mock coffin of a sitting president all over Lagos & Ibadan denigrating Jonathan's name and that of his wife Patience including a Prof. who called Patience Jonathan a Sheppopotemous
Una buy goat, write Jonathan hanged am on the goat neck🙄
Who among your leaders living or dead condemned una treasonable & atrocious acts then, not even a single person.
So chill and enjoy the very sumptuous meal that you people started in the name of politics of hates🤓
What goes around, they say, comes around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.