Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38149 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alliswell248: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
Now Reno is intelligent just because he supported thesame man he called drug lord and am sure you were among those that were insulting him then when he was attacking APC. You guys don't just know your left and right, all you do is act like Zombi*s. That same man you insulted has turned out to be intelligent, I laughed in tongue.

No...I am an objective person. I want the best for Nigeria. Inec has declared the winner. Obi and Atiku has gone to court....till then Tinubu remains our President....let's support him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Awon developer isonu won't like this.

Reno the table shaker and awon oloripelebe tormentor
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by benardtotti(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
so UWAZURUIKE was also looking for appointment? You were smart and knowledgeable before 2023 election. I don't know what went wrong

Tribalism went wrong , I don't think you fully understand the damage tribalism has done to Nigeria from the North to the west .
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by georgeakins: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tochj:

You are a bit right
Average Igbo Don't asslick
He unlike other Nigerians believes in justice.
He is proud and confident of what God has deposited in him.
Nigeria is not for him.

Stop fooling yourself.
Ibos are the most bitter and hateful human species on earth.
It was your bitterness that caused the needless coup of Jan 1966, which led to civil war.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by georgeakins: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
JealousCobra:

Then what's holding you people to realize this hateful human species?

You will come online abd despise them but on real life you worship them 🤠 SMH

Worship Ibos?
Do you know the meaning of worship?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

No...I am an objective person. I want the best for Nigeria. Inec has declared the winner. Obi and Atiku has gone to court....till then Tinubu remains our President....let's support him.

Did you see me objecting to that. Please use your brain before you comment
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

Why are you boiling 🥵 I’m never a supporter of ATiku or Saraki never for once . Leave and let live is my slogan don’t demonize people because they support something contrary to your view especially in politics leave Reno alone you once romanced him with FFK , Ameachi and wike when they suited your narrative punk Arrsee.
That is what APC does, you know that.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Fahd11: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
The Table Shaker himself....... Their necks are pressed already.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Fahd11: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
What is the crime in not supporting Obi or being an Obidient? To you, Obi is the best choice (I no fight you) and to me, he is not the best choice(no fight me too now)......

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by yarimo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
benardtotti:

Tribalism went wrong , I don't think you fully understand the damage tribalism has done to Nigeria from the North to the west .
so UWAZURUIKE that said it to his own tribe is now tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by OblorOblor: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Reno Mockery returned with a special toothbrush for Bulaba.

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
StPete:

Every right thinking Nairalander knows you’re Reno behind this stinking account. At last your eye-service to BAT has paid off. Atiku must’ve been a fool to trust your cunning ways.

Anyways, by the time BAT returns the mandate he stole, you will be relegated to the corners once again and where you have always belonged

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by StPete: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=DodadaKoKigbe post=124995185][/quote]

Reno, don’t you get tired of creating several monikers? 😏
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tinububalls:

What about your god Asiwanju?

You mean the President of ALL 36 states and the FCT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
jmoore:
Who created the monster that is making you to buy petrol at 600 naira per litre?

Name just one presidential candidate that was OPPOSSED to subsidy removal? Just one.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:
Tinubu not my president. He's your presidiot.

Say it without crying... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
so you decide to forget when you fools says he can only talk from outside Nigeria and call him all sorts of names make your people go touch him now unfortunate people from unfortunate region
Aiye e oni toro!
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Say it without crying... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gerrarahia druggie!
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alexiiydon: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2023
frankyychiji:
Aiye mi ati baba mi oni toro!
iseeee
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 04Makaveli: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2023
This player made it to the top league.man's a snake 💯
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Alexiiydon:
iseeee
lolest.. mpama.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Tochj(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
georgeakins:

Stop fooling yourself.
Ibos are the most bitter and hateful human species on earth.
It was your bitterness that caused the needless coup of Jan 1966, which led to civil war.
Is this not the right time for you to ask urself a very important question.
Since you started hating igboman
What have you been able to achieve?.
Are you better than him?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by georgeakins: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tochj:

Is this not the right time for you to ask urself a very important question.
Since you started hating igboman
What have you been able to achieve?.
Are you better than him?

Every Ibo should ask himself .
Since they started hating on other tribes right from independence, what have they achieved?
Are they better than other tribes?

It funny that ibos who introduced bitterness and hate into our polity since Jan 1966 will be the one complaining.

The bitterness that made your ancestors to perish in the civil war.

The same bitterness made you set ipob that is flogging your parents every Monday in your backward region
Yeye people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.