Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38210 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by membranus: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2023
jmoore:

Who created the monster that is making you to buy petrol at 600 naira per litre?

Peter Obi. By ditching Atiku and helping Tinubu to win presidential election tongue grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by georgeakins: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2023
ogaemma:
Is obvious Tinubu will grant you pardon from your self imposed exile.
Tinubu's wife is your Sister. She is an Itsekiri Lady the same tribe with you.

You are a lucky guy.

Did he commit any crime?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by XAUBulls: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

He is an Itshekiri man. Itshekiri is a sub-tribe of Yoruba. He is Yoruba. So stop convulsing.
Actually Reno Omokri is paternally Urhobo and maternally Itsekiri just like Senator Oluremi Tinubu whose father is of Ijebu descent.

Indeed the Yoruba clans of Ijebu, Ife, Ilaje, and Bini migrants led by Ginuwa make up the bloodlines of the Itsekiri people of Delta State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by GoodRocks: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
he is now in Nigeria

Who cares if he's in Nigeria or not?

Dude Reno is highly irrelevant. Youba miscreants are the ones making him relevant
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by jeromestarks: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2023
In this life, choose a side.
Nice one Reno Omokri

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Forumobserver12(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2023
The shortest cut to Aso-Rock as it stands under the current administration is to insult the Igbos, ..

I'm not surprised afterall, Reno really doubled up on his ranting and insult in recent times..
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BENEAMATA: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:
And he will be killed and nothing will happen. Tinubu killed funso Williams and heaven didn't fall.

Cc ; @PoliceNG_CRU ,@OfficialDSSNG

Nigerians reading this should make it go viral till it gets to the right authorities .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Godsownfc(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

Actually Reno Omokri is paternally
Urhobo and maternally Itsekiri just like Senator Oluremi whose father is of Ijebu descent.

Indeed the Yoruba clans of Ijebu, Ife, Ilaje, and Bini migrants led by
Ginuwa make up the bloodlines of the Itsekiri people of Delta State.

But they don't understand Yoruba a bit!
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ajimo54(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Godsownfc(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
In this life, choose a side.
Nice one Reno Omokri
So we can know where you stand grin
I like Reno though, but only God knows why he's here this time.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Peppysco: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:
The person is also an enemy of state! A drug dealer is your presidiot.

You can do better, abuse him the more. But just know that when you wake up from your slumber, he's your president.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by jmoore(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2023
membranus:

Peter Obi. By ditching Atiku and helping Tinubu to win presidential election tongue grin

Clap for yourself!! You are the smartest person ever in your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BENEAMATA: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:
And he will be killed and nothing will happen. Tinubu killed funso Williams and heaven didn't fall.

Seems we have a tip as well as a lead to a possible murder attempt and an unsolved one .

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by MRMRMR: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Polchiz:

I told them. If you want to get a juicy appointment under Tinubu regime just insult Igbos.
Prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you hate Igbos and you are good to go.
Rubbish! Usual victimhood mentality.
It is because u want to get appointment from the online president Pete Pandora that ur likes have been insulting Yoruba on sm.
By the way , I am not a fan of Reno, but majority of his submissions are reasonable and factual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by membranus: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2023
jmoore:

Clap for yourself!! You are the smartest person ever in your generation.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by XAUBulls: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Godsownfc:

But they don't understand Yoruba a bit!
[i]They do. Itsekiri is closer to Ijebu and Ilaje dialects.

The word basket and numbers 1 to 10 in Yoruba and Itsekiri are the same for instance.
[/i]

https://www.nairaland.com/3905997/want-learn-itsekiri-language-get/7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Godsownfc(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

They do. Itsekiri is closer to Ijebu and Ilaje dialects.

The word basket and numbers 1 to 10 in Yoruba and Itsekiri are the same for instance.
Wow. Wonderful. History doesn't lie! Never know of this

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 2016v2017: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Forumobserver12:
The shortest cut to Aso-Rock as it stands under the current administration is to insult the Igbos, ..

I'm not surprised afterall, Reno really doubled up on his ranting and insult in recent times..

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by bdon12: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations ur asylum has ended.ur leaking yansh of agbado master worked.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by emonis88: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Reno's bashing of the South East has finally paid off. He knew what he was doing n how to do itπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ . Nigeria I hail dee!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Beremx(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
georgeakins:

Stop hyping yourselves.
As of today, Ibos are irrelevant.
Igbos are irrelevant yet you don't want them to leave Nigeria to get their own country? That's delusional
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
BENEAMATA:

Seems we have a tip as well as a lead to a possible murder attempt and an unsolved one .
Yesso
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Peppysco:

You can do better, abuse him the more. But just know that when you wake up from your slumber, he's your president.
Tinubu not my president. He's your presidiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by bdon12: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Na wah o Nigeria.So all this while,this was wat he wanted.I can relate,its not easy to be exiled for so long.Remain dj endsars too,she too cant come back wir tinubu d end sars killer in power.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
BENEAMATA:

Nigerians reading this should make it go viral till it gets to the right authorities .
Aswearugad! Make it go viral.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by TheSuperX(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Omo cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BENEAMATA: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:

The quoted here knows for certain someone will be killed .
The moniker is also sure he/she knows who killed the late funsho williams . Let this post go round till it gets to the right authorities .let's help to avert an impending danger .
Cc; : @policeNG , @OfficialDSSNG

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Goodlady(f): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2023
CSTRR:

What misdeeds of the past?

Misdeed no 1.
* Killing of Akintola, Sultan of Sokoto, Tafawa Balewa by Kaduna Nzeogwu led coup plotters while they didn't kill Nnamdi Azikiwe which made it look like he was spared cos he was from southeast

* Failure of Aguiyi Ironsi to punish Nzeogwu and co

* Ojukwu's miscalculation before going for Biafran war

* Antagonising govt of the day since 2015 because their prefferd candidates didn't win. Eg: when GEJ lost in 2015, Buhari was hated for 8 years. Now Obi lost, the hatred shifted on Tinubu.
If govt of the day is not doing well, what about the state governors of southeast? Is it Buhari or Tinubu that's controlling their brains?
Why not strive to develop your region and see if candidates from their won't be a toast to all Nigerians?
Obi did well in Anambra and was given the massive support in the 2023 elections.

The list is endless but make I stood here. A woman just lectured you.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Peppysco: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:
Tinubu not my president. He's your presidiot.

Self denial is a perquisite for a dellusioned mind. Whenever you have an interview at any work space or even an embassy and you're asked who the president is, just tell them you have no idea or that Nigeria has no president, ok.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Mrhonesty: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Obedient and hatred #forever

gaby:
Your arselicking finally paid off...go and make merry, boy.

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Something had to give, man.

No one like me will envy you.

Trapped and deleted is what you have become.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that Im go get my support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Rebelutionary: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2023
gidgiddy:
His a$$licking of the Tinubu administration finally paid off
Yours will soon pay off too. Be patient grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Two Killed As Thugs Burn INEC Buses In Akwa Ibom - Photos / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.