Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38151 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by azpekuliar: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients over to you...

Wetin concern us with Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ImperialYoruba: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obidients, una husband don land. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ogaemma: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Is obvious Tinubu will grant you pardon from your self imposed exile.
Tinubu's wife is your Sister. She is an Itsekiri Lady the same tribe with you.

You are a lucky guy.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DenreleDave(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
nnamdi640:
What made him to stay away through out Buhari regime. Again, you know nothing about what am saying that is why you acted foolishly in quoting my post.

Still saying trash....

Is Buhari still in govt?

Talk with ur brains ńa...

Reno is back in town and nobody is arresting him

For what crime?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Still saying trash....

Is Buhari still in govt?

Talk with ur brains ńa...

Reno is back in town and nobody is arresting him

For what crime?
It seem you don't understand simple English. You don't even have br*in, that is why you find it hard to decode my point, beside my post is not meant for senseless foolish person like y*u. Let me now bring it down to your level. Am saying that he has no choice than to support the opposition in order to be free to come back to Nigeria. You should know that assuming he was still acting as opposition by challenging opposition just like the way he did during Buhari regime, he would still be having the fear of coming back in order not be persecuted. I still remember the way thesame guy was always hitting Buhari hard on a daily basis, at a point I started seeing him as a jobless fellow.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.Congratulations to him

You CLEARLY don't know how Tinubu thinks.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Igbos are experts when it comes to creating MONSTERS that finally destroy them. Reno was nobody UNTIL Igbos elevated him because of their irrational hatred of Buhari. The same Reno turned around and single handedly destroyed ALL the lies that Igbos have been telling the world for the last 5 or 6 decades.

Same thing with Kanu and Ekpa. Igbos made these monsters and today, there's death and destruction all over Igboland.

Igbos should ask God to give them the native intelligence of Yoruba people. Yoruba people no send anybody. If you like praise them from now till kingdom come, they will NOT respond to you. The day you insult them, they will finish you and your entire generation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 5:19am On Aug 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

This ibo you are asking of shall benefit me and my family. grin
I’m sorry
You behave like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 5:22am On Aug 09, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Igbos are experts when it comes to creating MONSTERS that finally destroy them. Reno was nobody UNTIL Igbos elevated him because of their irrational hatred of Buhari. The same Reno turned around and single handedly destroyed ALL the lies that Igbos have been telling the world for the last 5 or 6 decades.

Same thing with Kanu and Ekpa. Igbos made these monsters and today, there's death and destruction all over Igboland.

Igbos should ask God to give them the native intelligence of Yoruba people. Yoruba people no send anybody. If you like praise them from now till kingdom come, they will NOT respond to you. The day you insult them, they will finish you and your entire generation.
well said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alliswell248: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Emergency lovers crying...
They suddenly want to rule the zoo.

Jokers

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alliswell248: 5:55am On Aug 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
It seem you don't understand simple English. You don't even have br*in, that is why you find it hard to decode my point, beside my post is not meant for senseless foolish person like y*u. Let me now bring it down to your level. Am saying that he has no choice than to support the opposition in order to be free to come back to Nigeria. You should know that assuming he was still acting as opposition by challenging opposition just like the way he did during Buhari regime, he would still be having the fear of coming back in order not be persecuted. I still remember the way thesame guy was always hitting Buhari hard on a daily basis, at a point I started seeing him as a jobless fellow.

Didn't he abuse Tinubu?
He always refer to him as a drug lord .
But one thing I like about Reno is that he loves Nigeria and he is very intelligent.
But obi supporters hate Nigeria and want it to be destroyed.

Nothing for you .

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by HNICEARTH: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
I’m sorry
You behave like them

This "you behave like them" shall benefit me and my family grin

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by MrsTwrite(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2023
This guy is just making his money.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ruffDiamond: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2023
grin. Chai!this guy fear buharii die!
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by bigdammyj: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Welcome back.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Goodlady(f): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him
Seems you guys don't learn political lessons. I knew Reno ll come back to sweep for Tinubu. He was away cos of Buhari's dragging. Meanwhile, Igbos should shake off Obi's defeat and prepare for 2027.
This time, combat propaganda against una, yell your real history, own up to mideeds of the past and tender how the future can be better.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Kajaard: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol, back from EXILE cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by WorldRichest: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
Your arselicking finally paid off...go and make merry, boy.

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Something had to give, man.

No one like me will envy you.

Trapped and deleted is what you have become.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that Im go get my support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana

He is an Itshekiri man. Itshekiri is a sub-tribe of Yoruba. He is Yoruba. So stop convulsing.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by fuckJones(f): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that Im go get my support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana
do you have ass for me to link so that you can paid me or your own is smelling?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Nairas2dollars: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2023
successmatters:
Who's he?

Beta question. .ask the mumus
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by XAUBulls: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2023
I said he was looking for a way back from exile. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Cubeman: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:

Doooh

Haba mana

Interestingly sarcastic
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by CSTRR: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol

Hustler.

The guy has dumped Atiku finally.

No wonder, he was moving mad on Twitter attacking igbos and any opposition.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Oga Atiku in-law you mean ...na still family affairs ...
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Cubeman: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:

Doooh

Haba mana

Interestingly sarcastic.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by lordnkem000(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems you guys don't learn political lessons. I knew Reno ll come back to sweep for Tinubu. He was away cos of Buhari's dragging. Meanwhile, Igbos should shake off Obi's defeat and prepare for 2027.
This time, combat propaganda against una, yell your real history, own up to mideeds of the past and tender how the future can be better.
Reno is just a sycho and I pity all those who takes him serious. I swear even goodluck Jonathan would have regretted trusting the snake.. so just overlook him
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by james917: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Good for him. Hope he won't finish us with insult and run away.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
you can now do your worst
What else can he do after calling Tinubu a drug baron and smelling mouth?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by CSTRR: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Goodlady:

What misdeeds of the past?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Gabbriell: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2023
fx45:
Stop hyping yourself. Nobody cares where you are. You've been in exile for the past 8 years until the drug lord granted you unofficial pardon for doing the job of insulting Igbos daily.

You still need appointment, so we expect more insults and abuse of the Igbo nation to guarantee that. You need to start work immediately.

You funny ooo 🤣🤣🤣

You really believe Tinubu hate Igbos 🤣🤣🤣

Tinubu is just a politician doing what politicians does.

Igbos hate Tinubu, not the other way round. Tinubu will do anything possible to get Igbos support.
Politicians doesn't feed on hatred, that will be very myopic. They have bigger visions.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.