Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38145 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alliswell248: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Tochj:
Yoruba brothers and Agbadorians
This is the main reason for the Months of Asslicking
Reno don't stand for anything unless his belly, just like FFK and Asari.
If Tinubu loses tommorow
He will jump to the next paymaster.

Lies....
Reno doesn't asslick....
Reno is about Truth and facts not emotion, propaganda and lies.
Reno loves Nigeria.... Ipob miscreants loves Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by slowice(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
This is what all those igbo hating was about? Wow

Know this today all..... The easiest way to gain validation of the majority of Nigerians and even those in power is to vehemently hate on igbo people. That's what's play out here. Many have done it and it works 1000%

Asari did it, Reno did, Lagos government did, El Rufai's family is known for that.... It works guys.... You too can try
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BluntCrazeMan: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alexiiydon: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
paramakina202:

As if his return have added any advantage to your life.Boy go get a life outside nairaland.
so what life have you gotten outside NL just rants and stagnation
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by CorrectionFLuid: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
you have never ever shared any political thought with me . Check your records before you type

Lol.. Beremx will forever regret campaigning and voting for APC in 2015. Even going head to head with her own people. I really don't envy her at all.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by magicfarad90: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023
I knew Reno was up to something.. I haven't seen a man who doesn't know what he stands for as Reno and FFK.. They always go towards d highest bidder. I looked how u jumped from Peter Obi two years ago to Atiku then Tinubu in a space of 2yrs. How unstable can a man be. ..
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by paramakina202: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
so what life have you gotten outside NL just rants and stagnation

I have so many things to live for than to celebrate the return of a man who went on self exile whose return by no means is not my business.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by JealousCobra(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2023
georgeakins:

That will show you that the only bitter and hateful tribe in Nigeria is ibo

Jonathan who lost election has moved.
Even , Atiku who came second recently is taking things calmly.

Bayelsa almost had an APC Gov, despite it was APC that removed GEJ on.

Ibos should be allowed to go and form their country. They cannot get along with other tribes because they're different human species.

Then what's holding you people to realize this hateful human species?

You will come online abd despise them but on real life you worship them 🤠 SMH
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by XAUBulls: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by occfx: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by goodmike7: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him

Oh but at first you guys said he was a banned from Nigeria na..
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by BreconHills(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
Your arselicking finally paid off...go and make merry, boy.

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Something had to give, man.

No one like me will envy you.

Trapped and deleted is what you have become.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that Im go get my support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana

You have no idea how this works do you? Government is not church. Just look at who he is meeting and then think quietly for 10 minutes.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by michealewela: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
CSTRR:

Really?

And who will pay for the pogroms of igbos in the north?

Who will pay for the many coups and counter-coups that the north carroed out through the 60s, 70s, 80s?

Who will pay for the death of MKO abiola in detention and assassination of kudirat?

The north does not give a damn about ancient ethnic reasons history.
They are just smokescreen.

The only thing the core north holds against the east is what they hold against the minorities in the north.

It's the same reason that emboldened the madness in Kaduna.
It's the same thing that El rufai said when he spoke about how he has entrenched muslim-muslim ticket in Kaduna.

He said it and he was proud of it.

The only thing the core north holds against the east is Christianity.

That is the original sin. They see the south east as the bullwark of Nigerian Christianity.

A south east president is a christian president and that is unacceptable for them.

And the fact that there are very few Igbo Muslims makes them uneasy.

That is the sin of Goodluck Jonathan.

Most of the arguments they used against obi is that they claim he is a christian bigot, and not that he is Igbo.

These are people that upholds the supremacy of Islam over everything in their life.
The fact is even the Almajiri kids in the north believe that igbo killed their leaders as a result they can't trust anyone from the region as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by stevonics: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2023
I have said it before, na tree that have fruits that receives the greatest attack missiles.
Successlane:

Why always Igbos, in all over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Burob: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Tochj(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

Lies....
Reno doesn't asslick....
Reno is about Truth and facts not emotion, propaganda and lies.
Reno loves Nigeria.... Ipob miscreants loves Obi.
These are Reno truths and facts
1.He started by hyping IPOB until MNK was caught.
2.He jumped to Atiku and IPOB became his enemy.
3.During Elections, Tinubu was his Enemy,while he was hoping Atiku will win.
4.Now after the Elections Tinubu won
He started hyping yorubas and distancing from Atiku
5. Now Tinubu is now his friend
Is that a human being or a camelion.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by SenatePresdo(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

Obidafts are synonymous with lies.
They hate the truth with passion.

Reno loves Nigeria..... Obidafts are emergency lovers.
We sane Nigerians.... rejected their candidate.

Let them keep wailing....they did it for Buhari...

And you loved Buhari and loved his Rulership abi? grin

Imagine slapping your cheeks hard just because you want to pepper mosquitos grin

Na Tribalistic Nigerians make me finally believe say black man brain didn't evolve well.

E no dey even vex me again because you can't stop vultures not to eat rotten food grin
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ShaqFu: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him
this is sinking too low, even for someone like you.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Why are you people like this ?leave Nigeria politics alone, chi1dren of perdition...
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alexiiydon: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
paramakina202:

I have so many things to live for than to celebrate the return of a man who went on self exile whose return by no means is not my business.
you don’t need to celebrate it just bury your heads in your palm and yoy turn it to your business since you dumbs said he’s afraid to come to Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by paramakina202: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
you don’t need to celebrate it just bury your heads in your palm and yoy turn it to your business since you dumbs said he’s afraid to come to Nigeria

Na wao for you oh.Have you seen me in Reno's related thread before?
Abeg rest in Jesus name.Ok congratulation for your victory.Reno is back.Your family will start feeding better grin
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Jostoman: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients over to you...
obedient no get time for reno omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Alexiiydon: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2023
paramakina202:

Na wao for you oh.Have you seen me in Reno's related thread before?
Abeg rest in Jesus name.Ok congratulation for your victory.Reno is back.Your family will start feeding better grin
you never did but your people did so congratulations you can all bury your heads in your palm
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by joba4luv: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2023
What is the unfortunate stupid old thief looking for in Nigeria a bastard youth
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by John4B: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob Obidients you can now do your worst

Odiegwu! Who cares about the vegetable of a man.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
John4B:

Odiegwu! Who cares about the vegetable of a man.
Obidients do
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

Reno also bashed BAT during campaign all Reno has done with BAT after the election is stating the fact not arselicking as you people call it anyone who’s no longer in your camp is automatically the devil . Wike is now the prodigal son not Ameachi anymore no matter how your try to hide your bias it still ooze.
Which camp are you talking about Fo*l. You just narrow your mind to something that is not the fact. Beside, there is nothing like bias here rather you are the one doing what you accused others. Atiku and Saraki were once your hero, but they became you guys enemies immediately they left APC, I wonder why kettle is calling pot black.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

Didn't he abuse Tinubu?
He always refer to him as a drug lord .
But one thing I like about Reno is that he loves Nigeria and he is very intelligent.
But obi supporters hate Nigeria and want it to be destroyed.

Nothing for you .
Now Reno is intelligent just because he supported thesame man he called drug lord and am sure you were among those that were insulting him then when he was attacking APC. You guys don't just know your left and right, all you do is act like Zombi*s. That same man you insulted has turned out to be intelligent, I laughed in tongue.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by anonymous1759(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
Which camp are you talking about Fo*l. You just narrow your mind to something that is not the fact. Beside, there is nothing like bias here rather you are the one doing what you accused others. Atiku and Saraki were once your hero, but they became you guys enemies immediately they left APC, I wonder why kettle is calling pot black.

Why are you boiling 🥵 I’m never a supporter of ATiku or Saraki never for once . Leave and let live is my slogan don’t demonize people because they support something contrary to your view especially in politics leave Reno alone you once romanced him with FFK , Ameachi and wike when they suited your narrative punk Arrsee.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by AsomughaChuks05: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
magicfarad90:
I knew Reno was up to something.. I haven't seen a man who doesn't know what he stands for as Reno and FFK.. They always go towards d highest bidder. I looked how u jumped from Peter Obi two years ago to Atiku then Tinubu in a space of 2yrs. How unstable can a man be. ..

But Peter Obi also jumped from PDP to APGA back to PDP and now in LP. Who is more unstable?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by John4B: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tinubu slaves are here congratulating reno who has been in exile talking trash against a particular tribe. Someone who did not snatch ballot boxes. Someone who did not threaten anybody against not voting his candidate or tribe man. Someone who did not vote, may be his family did not vote as well. They were where everything is working perfectly, where their security is guaranteed in case the elections turn out to be war. And he's about being rewarded. And Most of u here nearly lost ur miserable lives supporting tinubu and yet nothing has come ur ways except hunger and hardship. U should be ashamed of urselves. I will never be involved in any business that I will not make profit.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by mercysamuelson(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wow! That is great. Now waiting on Simone Ekpa to return from Finland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.