Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38147 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by successmatters(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Is he a comedian?

When is his next show?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Polchiz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him
I told them. If you want to get a juicy appointment under Tinubu regime just insult Igbos.
Prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you hate Igbos and you are good to go.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by paramakina202: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno omokri is back

His coming back is none of my business.It changes nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ojesymsym: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
VEry interesting

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by fx45(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Obidients cares
Stop hyping yourself. Nobody cares where you are. You've been in exile for the past 8 years until the drug lord granted you unofficial pardon for doing the job of insulting Igbos daily.

You still need appointment, so we expect more insults and abuse of the Igbo nation to guarantee that. You need to start work immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by MrALIVE: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
paramakina202:

Was it Obidients that sent him on self exile in 2015?
I wonder...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 9jatriot(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
My own is that for six and a half years, this Reno, Fayose, Dino, FFK, Saraki, and Wike were seen as the most truthful Nigerians, simply because they were always speaking against Buhari. Their status were raised to high heavens.

Fast forward to today, their list of allies has grown thin. They have now made more enemies than friends. That of Reno is particularly funny because many of us did not see his value then, we still do not see his value even now.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by CJStarz: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
FFK na inlaw nah. Our sister, Precious C no go allow am talk evil about us. If he tries it,we gon take our beautiful sister and her sons down to Umuahia.😂

Phoen1X:
Congrats,.his constant anti igbo rantings has finally paid off,...its a wake up call to ffk to go on the offensive.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
fx45:
Stop hyping yourself. Nobody cares where you are. You've been in exile for the past 8 years until the drug lord granted you unofficial pardon for doing the job of insulting Igbos daily.

You still need appointment, so we expect more insults and abuse of the Igbo nation to guarantee that. You need to start work immediately.
so for your mind I'm Omokri?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 9jaBloke: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
You no go stay one place until you enter where you no go fit comot from.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by tomoregie: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Reno who has been licking all APC goons arses to get a position on BAT's team grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Silva79(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's his country he is always welcome

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Ofunaofu: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
After being on self imposed exile for almost eight solid years

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by EcoNews: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
You have no idea how eroded the brains of Obidaftis are

EmperorCaesar:

You call facts, Insults?
You are a hater of truth
Beremx post=124968783:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by SenatePresdo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
you can now do your worst

What has Reno done that would warrant obidients to attack him? Did he steal anybody's money?

If Ebola Theftnubu could not do shit to people abusing him that he ran out of social Media, why would obidients attack omokri?

Omokirikiri no get legels normally, ask MC oloshi abi alomo to come to onitsha grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:

What has Reno done that would warrant obidients to attack him? Did he steal anybody's money?

If Ebola Theftnubu could not do shit to people abusing him that he ran out of social Media, why would obidients attack omokri?

Omokirikiri no get legels normally, ask MC oloshi abi alomo to come to onitsha grin
just last week one of Peter Pand0ra Obituary threatened to kill him
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Guy ma is trying to save himself from opposition no wonder he was supporting them inorder not to be arrested when he comes back. Politicians are the worst set of people you can trust. They no permanent friends or enemies.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DenreleDave(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to him

My sweet woman.... How are you?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by DenreleDave(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
nnamdi640:
Guy ma is trying to save himself from opposition no wonder he was supporting them inorder not to be arrested when he comes back. Politicians are the worst set of people you can trust. They no permanent friends or enemies.

You are saying trash. How many politicians have been arrested..

And what is Reno crime that he would be arrested?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Kaiser20: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri is back
Reno insulted Mr. Tinubu more than any presidential candidate during the election
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Kukutente23: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1688891388614578177

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1688884494680379393
So this is what he has been after since?
I guess there's no place like home after all
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Cooly100: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kaiser20:

Reno insulted Mr. Tinubu more than any presidential candidate during the election

Reno is now their leader...

..the other leader is Asari....

If Abacha that killed Abiola rise up today and insult Igbos with woto woto...the local Yoruba especially the ones on NL will sing his praises..

Beefing about the igbos is the surest way to achieve anything meaningful in this country...

If in doubt ask why they love Umahi and Soludo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by enemybulldozer(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to him
Exactly!
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Mightyodi: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
This Op is one of the inciteful Nigerians causing disharmony and hate all over this country. What's the gain on inciteful statement self. E dey build refinery or bring dollar price down or food price down. I don't know who they call obidients self. Please post a proof of the place obidients where threatening Reno on returning to the country. Let ppl stop all this nonsense they do by sitting in a space and typing with their keyboard premptive evil thoughts created in their minds. What is the benefit ni. Reno is welcomed back to his country. He is a citizen. Wetin pursue am in the first place self.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

My sweet woman.... How are you?
how you dey? I'm good thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by HNICEARTH: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nobody is clicking on that twitter link. You ain't making no shishi by being half clever. Hawk your soured nuggets for orchins to buy.

Meanwhile, why not visit daura. I wan check something
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kaiser20:

he has insulted Ibos more than any ethnic group in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Nobody is clicking on that twitter link. You ain't making no shishi by being half clever. Hawk your soured nuggets for orchins to buy.

Meanwhile, why not visit daura. I wan check something
are you also Ibo ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by HNICEARTH: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
are you also Ibo ?

This ibo you are asking of shall benefit me and my family. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by nnamdi640: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

You are saying trash. How many politicians have been arrested..

And what is Reno crime that he would be arrested?

What made him to stay away through out Buhari regime. Again, you know nothing about what am saying that is why you acted foolishly in quoting my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.