Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

New Marriage About To Crash. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Marriage About To Crash. (29914 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / How To Crash Your Relationship 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Marriage About To Crash. by caesymore(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Gr8mind07:
Knowing the financial strength of your husband, you could have mediated to get the burden on him reduced. He expected that but to his disappointment he didn't get it from you.

You & your family should have remembered that there is life after the marriage ceremony. However, I will suggest you try to appeal to him.and see how you can join hands in offsetting the loans incurred.

A supportive wife is always the delight of every man

No mind the unreasonable lady, saying he wont do it twice , and if he loves her blablabla... while she feels the 50k she contributed is everything.

1 Like

Re: New Marriage About To Crash. by abimbola74(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Obierika:

Don't mind these women, they're all the same.

They won't contribute a Kobo but they will want to do a big wedding so that they can impress their friends!
Aswear , they all think alike. Make no man allow any woman put his neck for debt oo.
Re: New Marriage About To Crash. by stevestifler(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2023
you are so heartless, inconsiderate and insensitive!
So he should die to prove he loves you abi? is it a crime to ask your hand in marriage?
if it is me, your family members will suffer in my hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Marriage About To Crash. by Whois(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
The silly things we do for love shocked oya double your hustle so you can assist in paying off YOUR loans kiss
Re: New Marriage About To Crash. by zubinike(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ehinjuola:
My husband is not the same man I fell in love with.

My husband changed totally after wedding day, in fact, it started on the wedding night and its giving me a lot of concern.

It's not that he is not talking to me or we are fighting, but he is not the cheerful happy person anymore.

After months of trying to get what the problem is, he finally opened up to me and I don't know what my fault is, I think he is overreacting.

My husband works in an insurance company and he is just a junior staff, he earns 150k per month, so he is not doing that bad.

When we wanted to get married, my dad wrote the wedding list and everything he would bring, when he saw them, he fumed that they were too much and they should reduce it but my dad insisted that he won't collect it twice, I also told him if he really loves me, he would provide them, he could get help from his family too, it is called bride price and other things, and it is once.

We had little issue then but he later resolved it.

He brought everything they ask him for

During the wedding, my parents told him to buy a cow, rent a hall and decorate it then they'll take care of other things. He said he didn't have money for a big hall and he would prefer a field ground but my dad insisted that rain could disrupt things and he has many people coming.

That almost cause issues too, I had to support him with 50k to get the hall because I know who my dad is, he won't back out.

I didn't know how he did it, he took the hall and designed it, he bought cow too.

His family brought food and everything went fine and that was it.

I don't know what was keeping him moody until he spoke up.

He said I couldn't fight for him, I was there supporting my parents and watch them extorting him, did I even know he had to collect loan to pay for those things?

I got angry because he used the word 'extorting'.

He was the one that wanted to have my hand in marriage and if he cherish me, he should do all they wanted since he is not paying twice.

After I said this, he stopped talking in the house, he comes home, eat and go to bed.

I tried talking to him but he would listen but not talk, he is cold to himself and prefer his privacy.

Have I said something wrong?

I don't like whats happening. My marriage is too young to be going through all these.

I am tired, I don't know what to do.

All I see is 2 broke, in-matured people in love who got married, Thank your stars he is not beating u. Any, just stay cheerful.
- Joke around the house and stay Happy
- be bold enough to massage his ego and assure him everything will be fine
- discuss with him how he intends paying back the loan and how u can assist
- never stop cooking and caring
- Lastly do not loose sanity and allow ego lead you, also learn to be polite in your approach because small thing go dey pepper am now.

Adios.

Who no get money no dey marry

Anyway, this Is where

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.