Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92700 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
But u Bleep up, why u no Marry one of dos Asian Girls??
So u enter Naija carry Wife, 2 bring ur Generation here 2 start again with Sufferings??
Tink Twice

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Ikendiawusa: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Are you not the one who made first class upper at ebsu
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by OmoGomesIlorin: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.

Rule number 6: never ask how people miraculously make, watch, observe and learn
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ders a kid der wit a fvck u sign. Am i d only one seein dis shìt.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Kemrose: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

I want giveaway too oo. Congratulations 🎊
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by royalfly(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hide urself biko
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by MikkySmiles(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wow! Glory to God and congratulations to you. God bless you and yours. Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by 77star: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Geo4646: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Do giveaway nah
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by kwasoly(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How did God transform you? Kindly tell us the processes God took you through before the transformation.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by TossTos: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I celebrate you and pray you will keep growing.. i mustn't tell lies , i am speechless..

My birthday gift , you must give me o ..

I no wan make you gimme fish but how to get fish 🐠 .. I'll be so grateful . I am so down and depressed but this your post gives me hope ... I am so happy , you will forever remain blessed...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Monday60655(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Congratulations my brother. Greater heights ahead. I am from Ebonyi State too. May I share with your joy Nwanne. 8032308554. Opay. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by jessylaurel(f): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

Hmmmm. Why didn't you continue. You like woman wink wink wink lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by jessylaurel(f): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

What country is that? They look like koreans.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by AnitaofEurope: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

Omo nah to enter Vietnam be that o
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ivandrag0n: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Congratulations!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by 1Sharon(f): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Sirqt5:
You teach English in Asia. More Nigerians should tap into it. Easy way to leave Naija n make money. They will take anybody as long as you've got a degree

Most Nigerian do not speak good English!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Dickcap: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
heart desires too.

Try tell us how you take run am, no dy give us half story chop
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Elsueno: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2023
mehn....it makes me soo happy to see genuine hard working people making it....... proud of this bros sha🙂

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by zedegit: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.

What are you doing with those tying weed?

You think everyone is happy with your success. Better cry out to God for wisdom before they put piapia for your drink/food or worse.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by karmaolu1(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2023
nice jackpt
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by zedegit: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.

I don't trust those 2 fathers eying your wife. Besides why is she not happy in the picture?
I hope she didn't marry you to escape poverty otherwise na to sue you for half of your property. This I have seen.

Do paternity test for your first child. E get why.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by MisterKennedy(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

A very happy birthday to you Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by grandstar(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001

They look like Southeast Asians

Are they Filipino, Cambodians or Vietnamese?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by balingaonline(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Sure. I go am on Sunday after Thanksgiving.
please brother, remember me in your giveaway, 8128817919 Opay, may Almighty God continue blessing you, amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by grandstar(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Congrats. Seems you live in the Philippines, looking at the faces of those children. Good luck and please be a good ambassador of Nigeria

I suspected it would be the Philippines.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Oluwasheyijossy: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Sure. I go am on Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Mention me when doing our give away oh. God bless this new phase of your life sir cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.