Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? (27615 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by jmoore(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
chris51:

If you are looking for a virgin, go pay dowry on a 10 year old.
That you lost yours before you finished secondary school does not mean all women are like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Abifarin16: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Oova:
Blue pilled feminized fellow grin you go forgive your wife wey two guys give 7 rounds by mistake ? Wow you're such a God fearing man
Forgiveness has a limit. I could forgive a cheat once yes, if you call it a mistake. but a serial cheat. No.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by YelloweWest: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
A bf yes. A husband when kids are involved? No pls
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by irianan: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
You don’t sleep with someone by mistake, the instruments involved are not on the forehead there must be unzipping and opening.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Undisputed147: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bro to be honest. I forgive her from the bottom of my heart but I'm not going to continue with the relationship or marriage Because that same shit is going to repeat itself again sooner or later. Women are very powerful but they can easily be deceived with words
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Can You Leave A Good Woman/Man Because They Slept With
Someone By Mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Undisputed147: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Forget any kind of reason. Forgive and let go but don't accept back because that same shit is going to repeat itself with time. Men are very powerful and they can easily deceive women either with words or by doings.
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Abifarin16: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Oova:
Blue pilled feminized fellow grin you go forgive your wife wey two guys give 7 rounds by mistake ? Wow you're such a God fearing man
My energy will not attract a woman that will go 7 rounds with 2 guys. Most people that get serially cheated on share similar energy.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by aluwong: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
This na 2 parallel lines nah,
"Good partner" Vs "Sleep with someone mistakenly"🤷
Feels like contradictory!
What do I know sef?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by olowoba2: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Cheating is a choice and not a mistake. Half of the time they cheated, they did it knowingly. So, no I won't forgive. Except I instigated it, then maybe I just will.

Loyalty is one of my core values.
You are contradicting yourself, you said half of the time they did it knowingly. Meaning the other half, they did it sleepwalking or what? And then you said cheating is a choice. Lol
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lexxxyy: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good partner? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lutherblaq: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Undisputed147:
Bro to be honest. I forgive her from the bottom of my heart but I'm not going to continue with the relationship or marriage Because that same shit is going to repeat itself again sooner or later. Women are very powerful but they can easily be deceived with words

I agree with you 100% Bro.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by prizeless(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
How can you sleep with someone by mistake?? 🤔
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
rickleye:

How about the other way around - once you put your d$ck in another woman -she has the right to leave you also !!
If she want .
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by winner37(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
As a lady or woman once you have sexual intercourse with someone I know or close with you are disgusting me ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by shoprite: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which one be "Slept With Someone By Mistake" ?

As in she by mistake go the guy house . . .
She come by mistake enter the guy room . . .
Then by mistake she remove pant . . .
Then final mistake she lie down open her legs . . .

What a world full of mistakes!!! 🤔

grin grin grin

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by DonDozzytex: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
There's nothing like sleeping with someone by mistake..... because it Must be agreed by both to Cary on the exercise..... except the case of rape...... for me totally and Capital NO.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Xkale1996(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
jmoore:
There is nothing like fornication/adultery by mistake.

Every fornication/adultery was planned. You had 7 rounds of sex and you had the audacity to call it a mistake.

My rule: No virgin, no marriage. If you cheat in marriage, divorce straight!

If she's that good, she should have self-control.
oil dey ur head bro

No virgin no marriage
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
olowoba2:

You are contradicting yourself, you said half of the time they did it knowingly. Meaning the other half, they did it sleepwalking or what? And then you said cheating is a choice. Lol

But, I am right or am I not?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by OdefaGirl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Men don't forgive cheating.
If a woman cheats on her man she should respect herself and leave the relationship else she's in for a lifetime torture

And if the other way round? What happens please?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by themanderon: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

There is no mistake anywhere. Sleeping with someone is a well planned and well orchestrated event. You sleep with one because your mind has planned the whole thing in the first place. If you say it was a mistake then the mistake can repeat itself over and over again if the conditions keeps repeating itself.
You slept with one simply because you wanted to period
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by bellotaofeek: 2:19am On Aug 16, 2023
U meant rape ? Or open her legs Intentional ?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by LexNuel(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2023
First of all, nobody sleeps with anybody by mistake. You cheated because you wanted to. Period.

Unless you were raped, cheating is not a mistake!

Anyone who cheats, did that either thoughtfully or thoughlessly but its definitely not a mistake.

Instead of jumping to forgiveness, address the reason for the cheating. Afterwhich you can now decide whether or not you want to forgive.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Kevineleven(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2023
If she was drugged or drunk, I can forgive her
But if she forked him sober then it is over.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2023
You can never sleep with anyone by MISTAKE except if you walk around with an erection as a guy and stumble and fall upon a wet something.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nency121: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Mmmmm do you knw who can answer this your question, Jesus
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Henz81: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Truth is, she is not a good partner.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Kingmili8112: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2023
Slept with someone by mistake you said!! Did I read this well or my eyes dey pain me
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Desktop35: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

Which one be mistake for fucking another person abeg
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lionelbhass(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2023
A good partner will not cheat.👌🏾
It’s a very simple thing.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Freemasonry: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2023
@OP

Please for the sake of clarity I want to ask a simple question.

By mistake, do you mean when a girl trips and fall on top of a guy, and his equipment slides into her receptacle.
Or a guy slips and falls on top of a woman, impaling her in the process.

Abi na when two adults cool down plan date, then come house knack Wella?

Ayam not understanding 😃😁😆
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
folake4u:
I'm not that forgiving.
Then you're not a child of God.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Is Jealousy Part Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.