Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? (27670 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by OluwaBlessyn: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thereโ€™s nothing like a mistake

From feelings to bedding her

How was that a mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Almiron: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cheating is a choice not a mistake.

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by taiwotimitt: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Well that's quite serious coz, If we already have kids, I'll forgive him, but I'll make sure say for almost 5months I'll be reminding him of the matter... Lolzz..
So he'll know I forgave him but I won't forget...
Divorce is not an option here coz of the kids..

Puss360, let's marry ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rose, I'll like to sleep with you by mistake.

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by yommen: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
opera1:
Nothing like slept someone by mistake please.

Well, if at all I'm able to conclude it's a mistake, for me, it's better to forgive such a person so far na good person to you!!!
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Vladm(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
superCleanworks:

it happens especially in this rainy season where everywhere is slippery. she/he might slip and fall on the opposite sex.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ O shubu si ori oko
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Greystone: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partnerโ€™s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Can You Leave A Good Woman/Man Because They Slept With
Someone By Mistake?

Yes
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by izubext007: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
yes
bro
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
taiwotimitt:

Puss360, let's marry ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. let's date first so I'll sample you well๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Jpblessed(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mistake bawo, there is no such thing as mistake in coitus, there must have been a great deal of willingness from both parties to engage in such. Dey play.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lanre1st(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
You canโ€™t slept with someone by mistake, except you are under influence of alcohol or drug.
However, itโ€™s his/her motives to do it, and her reaction after the act that will determine if I will forgive him/her
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Bouncin(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
I can't even forgive you even if I want to.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by opribo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.

First of all, there is nothing like by mistake on sex it is by consensual agreement as long as you are not raped or a minor. Saying it's by mistake further confirms the planning of such wicked act and therefore must be dealt with
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by denko(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Going through all the comments the only conclusion is MEN HATED TO BE CHEATED ON BUT LOVE CHEATING ON THEIR PARTNERS. If you need peace of mind dont cheat, if you cant hold your libido "masturbate" but be careful when dining with devil "masturbation"

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by jayAjoku(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Me Iโ€™m here trying to Figure out how Someone will sleep with Another person by mistake ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” How did it happen ? ๐Ÿค” Did the Dick Mistakenly Enter the Vagina ? ๐Ÿค”Did the Vagina mistakenly Land on the Penis ?๐Ÿค” These are the Questions one must ponder before Attending to the matter of Forgiveness ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

How did it happen ?๐Ÿค”
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by DrYa: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Did you say by mistake...

Dey play dey play abeg...
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partnerโ€™s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Nobody especially women slept with someone by mistake once given it will happen again and again.
Like I told my wife to be any day another man have sex with you that the end of the marriage for me .
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by ejairobaby: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
That statement get as e take dey o. U sef reason am. How can u sleep with someone by mistake? E nor funny u? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Emmacy001: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
There is nothing like to sleep with someone by mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by KaptainAfrika: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yes! how can she say it was by mistake, when I intentionally put my own prick inside another woman's t0t0... cool
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

Come and visit me by mistake, so I can slip and fall on you by mistake as well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by rickleye: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nobody sleeps with anyone by mistake. PERIOD!

Just say I am sorry , what caused it and remedy from it reoccurring again.

Usually, it wasnโ€™t love , or affair just a lashing out due to stress.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by taiwotimitt: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. let's date first so I'll sample you well๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I said it...... I'm going to find love on Nairaland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Maga123: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
What do you mean by the phrase by mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by IbileIfe: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
You don't sleep with anyone by mistake.

The most powerful sex organ is in your brains and not in your loins.
Meaning before having sex, you have to think of it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by taiwotimitt: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
jayAjoku:
Me Iโ€™m here trying to Figure out how Someone will sleep with Another person by mistake ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” How did it happen ? ๐Ÿค” Did the Dick Mistakenly Enter the Vagina ? ๐Ÿค”Did the Vagina mistakenly Land on the Penis ?๐Ÿค” These are the Questions one must ponder before Attending to the matter of Forgiveness ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

How did it happen ?๐Ÿค”

It happened by mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Way4orward: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing like mistake point of correction.

# where dick or toto dey e far#
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by josilcool(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing like mistake, unless you say rape
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by rickleye: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Nobody especially women slept with someone by mistake once given it will happen again and again.
Like I told my wife to be any day another man have sex with you that the end of the marriage for me .

How about the other way around - once you put your d$ck in another woman -she has the right to leave you also !!
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
taiwotimitt:

I said it...... I'm going to find love on Nairaland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hey God.... I say date you say love....
Oya na... grin grin grin grin
Money first before love oga yellow grin grin
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by IbileIfe: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

You don't sleep with anyone by mistake.

The most powerful sex organ is in your brains and not in your loins.
Meaning before having sex, you have to think of it.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Kenmatt(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Going by the Top Story, there is nothing like "slept with someone by mistake"

Any body that sleeps with someone already has nursed the intention and may later pretend as if he or she did it under an influence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.