Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? (27698 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by EmmyDJourno: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.

It never happen, but see all the scenarios you are creating; omo fear women😆

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:
I don't care how many people you've had sex with "Before" we met.... But just one person "during" our relationship, the whole relationship ends...
So you can have full chance to go explore the world of cheating

And how many times are you going to start all over again if it keeps happening? grin grin grin
Well, that's only if you know sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Can You Leave A Good Woman/Man Because They Slept With
Someone By Mistake?

By mistake how?

As in the person she slept with looks and sounds like or what?

Or it was dark and she didn’t know it wasn’t me?

Kindly explain mistake abeg
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by wildikeman(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Straight!!!! Whats good about a cheating Partner. No more trust. Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
maasoap:

And how many times are you going to start all over again if it keeps happening? grin grin grin
Well, that's only if you know sha
Lol... My dear, we came to this world alone, we will die alone...
There's a certain age I'll reach, if my man misbehave and we divorce or separate, I'll remain single for life ..
And since women lives longer than men, the man will die first grin grin
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by OKOATA(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adeoye11:
Have a friend in this case, but his is somehow.
This my friend had a girlfriend that they dated for three months and then had a misunderstanding in the third month of dating each other which makes them to block each other on all socials but my friend told me that they do always see in church and that he still likes the girl.
So my guy called the girl in church one day and the girl was so happy to respond so they settled their misunderstanding.
After about three months of coming back my friend discovered that this said girl is fucking one rich sugar daddy in this same church.
Which this man really used to take care of this girl by taking her to shopping, expensive restaurants and buying her provisions that even sometimes the man used to deny himself of his place of work so as to carry this girl to market and going home late to his family.
When my friend enquired from his babe why she is doing that the girl said because my friend left him.
And so when they came back together, the girl said the sugar daddy is not fucking her again but they always do the rest of sexual thing and that he still pays her bills, that it is hard for her to let the sugar daddy go quick because he has exposed the girl to some good life and that the man bought her an electric sewing machine of about 200k.
My guy told me that the girl really confessed alot she did with the sugar daddy in the period they had their own misunderstanding and that she apologized to this my guy but the girl has still not cut communication with this man, that at some point when the girl is with him this man still calls.
So of recent my guy told me that kasala don burst for some members of the church that this sugar daddy is Fucking the girl and so the girl is trying to seek solace in my guy and trying to avoid church cos of shame.

In this kind of case what can my friend do? And why did this said girl tells my friend everything she did with the man.
My friend said he still loves the girl and that the girl loves him too.
And that he plans to marry the girl
Oga I know it's you but grow up, the girl doesn't love you and will continue to cheat cos of material things. So let it go and find someone new. Woman never finish for this life na you never comot go the outside world. When you limit yourself to one environment this is the type of bullsh*t it breeds.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Ituobaroanthony: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
I will not even forgive you when I hear any rumour not to talk of by mistake. By mistake kill you there. Nonsense and ingredient 😠😠😠

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by placeofallure(f): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
opera1:
Nothing like slept someone by mistake please.

This is what I'm about to type before I stumbled on this. Prick dey by mistake enter hole? E gba mi kẹ!

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Etranshub(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Provided there is mutual consent before the sex then its no mistake on the part of both parties involved. Yes i can forgive a partner that had sex with someone else.. There is more to life than just sex
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Merry100: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
opera1:

Exactly
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by FavouredNK: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Well that's quite serious coz, If we already have kids, I'll forgive him, but I'll make sure say for almost 5months I'll be reminding him of the matter... Lolzz..
So he'll know I forgave him but I won't forget...
Divorce is not an option here coz of the kids..

Then that's no forgiveness and be careful of what you say before marriage as you never know who you will end up with and be forced to back this your" never" language.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
FavouredNK:

Then that's no forgiveness and be careful of what you say before marriage as you never know who you will end up with and be forced to back this your" never" language.
Thanks.. but my mind remains mind.. before, during or after marriage... I won't change my person...
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by tunize(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
There’s nothing like sleeping with someone by mistake every move was planned.
All the flirting
The sneaking to call or chat
Secret meet up/date
Lies
These are conscious moves to get F**ked consensually

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by chris51(f): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

How can a person sleep with another by mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by chris51(f): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
jmoore:
There is nothing like fornication/adultery by mistake.

Every fornication/adultery was planned. You had 7 rounds of sex and you had the audacity to call it a mistake.

My rule: No virgin, no marriage. If you cheat in marriage, divorce straight!
If she's that good, she should have self-control.

If you are looking for a virgin, go pay dowry on a 10 year old.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by stancod(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.
nah vex u dey vex ooooo
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by EnterpriseMan: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wtf is slept with someone by mistake? i am a guy and there's nothing like mistake in sleeping with someone.
You either do it or you don't
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Bakrabas: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which one is mistake there by sleeping with someone?

Using the word "mistake" simply means the person is conscious and not under any force
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by samology2000: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing like mistake here please... If forgiven the person will do it again and again... They can even plan to kill his/her partner..
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by linearity: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
I will totally forgive and forget her.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by oyedejiayobami: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mistake ke? So pe o ti lo
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by slex(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
No
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Oova(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Blue pilled feminized fellow grin you go forgive your wife wey two guys give 7 rounds by mistake ? Wow you're such a God fearing man
Abifarin16:

Women can forgive almost anything. Na we men our eyes no dey dey one place.
Truth is men need to start learning loyalty, commitment and forgiveness from women.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq

How do you sleep with someone by mistake?

For it to happen by "mistake". one must have been in an extremely compromising position and did not get out real quick
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
donbachi:
Yes..I go leave you by mistake also.
😄😄😄😄settled.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by mendula(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yes please.... because I don't consider such a mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by SmilingImabong: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
opera1:

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Monday60655(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Explain what you mean by mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Monday60655(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Explain what you mean by mistake?

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by ohiku4every1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
If she is good, she won't sleep with another man, she deserved no forgiveness, if married, everybody for compound will sleep with her

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Tapout(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
How do you mistakenly sleep with someone biko.? I no understand.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
You go mistakenly go your papa house 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.