Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? (27597 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Very useless question I know say Na girl go type this thing what do you mean by partner sleeping with someone by mistake undecided undecided
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
opera1:
Nothing like slept someone by mistake please.

I think the OP is on colos

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Sijo01(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
How do you slept with someone by mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Azzik: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Can You Leave A Good Woman/Man Because They Slept With
Someone By Mistake?
There is nothing like slept by mistake.... you did it intentionally so there is no excuse about it....for me its game over, I will forgive you from my heart,no hard feeling but I can't accept you back again.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Chudyned26: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
First, there is nothing like sleeping with someone by mistake.

Secondly, apart from rape,no good partner will ever sleep with someone apart from you.

To me, thats a false statement.

Why not put it this way " CAN YOU LEAVE A PARTNER BECAUSE THEY SLEPT WITH SOMEONE" ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by patfenda(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Op Listen,wen it comes to sexual intercourse,there is no such tin as MISTAKE.One always leads to two,u cant just jump to two...tink about it

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by MetaFiles230709: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.

No wonder, my suspicions are confirmed. Jeez! So you are this worthless and out of taste. God didn't bless you with anything, Devil actually cursed you. No wonder you see white and call it black.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by greypencils: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
No one sleeps with anybody by mistake.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

Sleeping with someone is never by mistake! It is premeditated! It is only rape that may not be premeditated!
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lighthammer(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
No one I repeat,no one ends up having sex by mistake..
2: A good partner will never commit that kind of so called : mistake

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
A good partner will not sleep with anyone else to begin with. Many boys have left “female friends” for doing so behind their backs. They still go around to claim they had no romantic feelings for the girl. Delusion.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by deltateam: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

Sleeping with someone by mistake? Do you remove your clothes by mistake?

There's nothing like a good man or woman who sleeps with others by mistake. Such a person is mentally unstable if they should say it's a mistake.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Josephkabila12: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Woman wey go Bleep outside, u say make Dem take her back?? U no get sense
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by AmotekunSW: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Slept with someone by mistake.

He fall on top the towtow?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by fotadmowmend(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abi ko ni daa fun mistake ni
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by geokay777(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mistake Gini shocked, Tofia Kwa
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by WriterX(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
angry OP I actually came here to talk about one word here that totally got me cracking like really? Has it come to that point where we can't own up to our own mistakes? In fact saying that it was a mistake in the first place actually prevents a room for fixing things.

I can remember one time, still a kid though, I spent my school fees on video games and egg roll (N950) I remember using that phrase.

The beating my mama (she was a teacher) gave me that day for using the word mistake, made me think for weeks I may have insulted her using the word mistake.

Seriously, there are no mistakes in Marquis voice (John Wick) "how you do anything, is how you do everything!" To those doing 1 hour , 45 minutes
or even 4 hours mistakes (what do I know) I say well done oh, mistaking!

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Amacaco: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
deltateam:

Sleeping with someone by mistake? Do you remove your clothes by mistake?

There's nothing like a good man or woman who sleeps with others by mistake. Such a person is mentally unstable if they should say it's a mistake.

There is nothing like sleeping with someone by mistake. Everything is consciously and intentionally done and pre-meditated.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Risingsunn: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Slept with someone by mistake Just dey play you hear

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by samcolee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

There's no mistake IMO
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Elsmufy: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
People sleep with people by mistake?
I didn't know and nobody told me
Sleep with someone by mistake wow that's new .
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by StemCellTherapi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
"By Mistake and it was the work of the devil".
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Greattha: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Is there such a thing as "by mistake"?

What?

She slipped, and fell on his d*ck?

Or

He stumbled and slid into her v*g?

Which one?

Sounds like you're looking for reasons to justify your decision to give him/her a second chance...or perhaps you just need validation to do so.

As long as the slip or stumble isn't done in the sanctity of marriage.

Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by steveodo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing like sex by mistake unless it's rape, two adults, one had erection and the other noticed hormonal reactions and still went ahead to have sex and you called it mistake?
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Gandrova: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adeoye11:
Have a friend in this case, but his is somehow.
This my friend had a girlfriend that they dated for three months and then had a misunderstanding in the third month of dating each other which makes them to block each other on all socials but my friend told me that they do always see in church and that he still likes the girl.
So my guy called the girl in church one day and the girl was so happy to respond so they settled their misunderstanding.
After about three months of coming back my friend discovered that this said girl is fucking one rich sugar daddy in this same church.
Which this man really used to take care of this girl by taking her to shopping, expensive restaurants and buying her provisions that even sometimes the man used to deny himself of his place of work so as to carry this girl to market and going home late to his family.
When my friend enquired from his babe why she is doing that the girl said because my friend left him.
And so when they came back together, the girl said the sugar daddy is not fucking her again but they always do the rest of sexual thing and that he still pays her bills, that it is hard for her to let the sugar daddy go quick because he has exposed the girl to some good life and that the man bought her an electric sewing machine of about 200k.
My guy told me that the girl really confessed alot she did with the sugar daddy in the period they had their own misunderstanding and that she apologized to this my guy but the girl has still not cut communication with this man, that at some point when the girl is with him this man still calls.
So of recent my guy told me that kasala don burst for some members of the church that this sugar daddy is Fucking the girl and so the girl is trying to seek solace in my guy and trying to avoid church cos of shame.

In this kind of case what can my friend do? And why did this said girl tells my friend everything she did with the man.
My friend said he still loves the girl and that the girl loves him too.
And that he plans to marry the girl
How old are you and your friend?

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by iamdapsyj(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

I don't always get when people say they have sex with people by mistake. Mistake how 😆😂🤣
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by prepresh(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing like sleeping with someone by mistake. My opinion
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Adeyinka90: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
That's the hardest things for man to forget in relationships..no matter how strong the man is that is the last thing you will want to hear about your wife
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Shyboyk(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
How does one sleep with someone by mistake 😅😅 una own don too much
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by sexy74(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
For thé person to sleep with another , the person no good ooh, na cheat e be.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by makeherscream(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which kind mumu question be this, how is cheating a mistake??
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by nkemoma(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No be only by mistake..Na by error!!!!!

Once I notice say you've slept with another man when we are still dating, nothing on earth go make me forgive you undecided

That is why they will never let you notice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.