Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89598 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Ijaya123: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Forget what any lady will tell you here, they relish the attention. Even ladies do it to other ladies they see as more endowed than themselves

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Roozzaay(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.

Imagination wan kee you dear sis grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125149759]I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them
See small yansh dey shake o sad. No be every waist wer man dey turn look o
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125149759]I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them

See small yansh dey shake o sad. No be every waist wer man dey turn look o
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Bs. You Men will stare at any woman. Never knew Nigerians as a whole smile in public.

I've seen Men ogle women in burkas and hijabs.

Like I said before, if you had any idea what she looked like from behind, you will not be checking her out.

He's right...

Real nyash lovers can tell a female with flat ass from her front view.. we don't need to start straining our necks. we just keep our head on straight and keep bouncing...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Silentgroper:

He's right...

Real nyash lovers can tell a female with flat ass from her front view.. we don't need to start straining our necks. we just keep our head on straight and keep bouncing...

Lies. The reason why men check women out is to determine what kind of ass she has.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.
You want to whine us? You feel blessed cheesy. Thank God for us
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Probably imitating what they saw their father do.
why do you sound so angry

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
You looking at something likely filled with dirty blood at that point.

I don't bother looking at it anymore cos in hindsight I hear that voice what if she is menstruating and I go........yuck.

Imagine rocking a girl in the club with big ass but she is menstruating...........yuck

That ass isn't worth stressing over.

I can never look at a lady and have a boner anymore cos the thought of she might be menstruating always play in my head.
Guy your hate for women na A1 aswear. Only you na the whole Masculinist cheesy

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Lies. The reason why men check women out is to determine what kind of ass she has.
. yes and we can tell that from the front view ....

comprende now

😏😏😏😏😏
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
why do you sound so angry

Me?

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them πŸ˜‚
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.

Yinmu..

Picture or Iwillneverbelieveit
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.

If you are the one in the pics i believe you cos only legends can know an endowed lady even whilst she is sitting. wink

I don turn agbaya for nairaland. GOD help me. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided. Pussy asss nighas......

Admiring you doesn't mean they like you...we guys just wanna lash and move on with our lives, nothing more undecided

So the earlier you know this,the better for you undecided
Lol..... who's talking about likeness here? She's talking about how she can use that sexual power to her advantages
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Excelll: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them πŸ˜‚
Idiot
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Excelll: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
You wish dooooor
Idiot.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Ilekokonit: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Heterosexual men are wired to look at female bodies that pass before them.

In 2009, Nduka Obaigbena the Chairman & Editor-in-Chief of the THISDAY Media Group that now includes ARISE News Channel paid $1 Million to get Beyonce to sing in Nigeria.

Mr Obaigbena was later photographed mesmerized and peeping at Beyonce's breast as shown in the photo below.

https://www.nairaland.com/283840/obaigbena-paid-1-million-dollar-peep

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by BabaIbo: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Wawelexy:

Rest abeg, no one is looking at you

No mind the attention seeker oshi.

As if no be she dey her dm, person wey be like tomboy sef dey follow form.

Nairaland too dey give some people liver.

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Kevineleven(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.
Funny enough, I do that to women too, once I enter any place, they turn and stare like zombies,
They start trying to get my attention and when they notice that I don't give a fxxk, they start doing things to annoy me just to get me talking with them but guess what?
I still ignore them.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by aestake: 1:41am On Sep 05, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass embarrassed
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Mrtaye: 1:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Mjshexy:
I feel more Queenie, they just have to look and you can't stop no one cool
Wooow
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Donbayor: 2:51am On Sep 05, 2023
I do this every goddamn time, I can’t just help it, It’s for the culture! I admire beautiful curves
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 3:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you no be female
Well done

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 7demons: 3:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I have nothing to say... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You gat nothing to say because you have flat ass undecided
I wish I have come for you earlier on this post angry
Female Simp!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Nonsense!!!

Useless He-Goats.

I hardly look at any Lady talk more of Stooping Very Low to turn my head. I Rebuke every form of Oriburuku Things in my dear Life.

They are the ones who are Rather doing the Staring. I no dey look anybody Papa Face or Uche Face.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Donbayor:
I do this every goddamn time, I can’t just help it, It’s for the culture! I admire beautiful curves

Boda OPONU.

Imagine what a Supposed mistake adult is boastfully posting, It's such a PITY.

Spits Tueeeh!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Timothy89(m): 4:34am On Sep 05, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Don't know if it's happens to other African ladies...but u see Nigerian ladies...once they start reaching the stage of growing yansh like this...their level of yanga go increase at an unbearable speed...
The bigger the yash the higher the yanga

Nigeria ladies Nigeria ladies haba! every country have their up and down, Samantha124 please ignore this dummy

Nigeria ladies are wonderful women, we've bad eggs everywhere all over the world
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:59am On Sep 05, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass

Na who get behind dem dey look na, but you don't seem to look like someone with big behind undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Even when Tilumbu is looking at it?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:

Probably there is nothing there 🀣
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by ddeola: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Abegi leave brothers alone o to look in peace. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos