Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89673 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by NiceLegs: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
bluefilm:
What exactly are those two little boys staring at?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
That showed that you're well endowed,you should be happy,some women Waka pass you and you won't even look back because there's nothing to look at...lol some you'll even hiss πŸ˜‚,na joke I dey o
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by bonnyhope: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them πŸ˜‚
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.

See lie

You weee no fine and you no get back
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Say the truth, you like the stares
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by KarinaSlim(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
I have gotten used to it.

But hey, sometimes I can't blame them.

I'm beautiful.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
I detest it. It makes me feel like an object.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by aimmoney9: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided. Pussy asss nighas......

Admiring you doesn't mean they like you...we guys just wanna lash and move on with our lives, nothing more undecided

So the earlier you know this,the better for you undecided
If you like a woman ass you like her oooo........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All likeness na likeness. ........ grin grin grin grin

Me personally I just can't stand their pant line it's just as if I should............................... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by bomsilaga(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
You looking at something likely filled with dirty blood at that point.

I don't bother looking at it anymore cos in hindsight I hear that voice what if she is menstruating and I go........yuck.

Imagine rocking a girl in the club with big ass but she is menstruating...........yuck

That ass isn't worth stressing over.

I can never look at a lady and have a boner anymore cos the thought of she might be menstruating always play in my head.

You need to see a psychologist, a psychiatrist, any other psy and then a dentist
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Even the ones with flat yansh will comment .πŸ˜‚

How did the men know the woman had a flat back? Isn't it by looking back?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I know nothing about Nigerian ladies... smiley smiley smiley

I Samantha from SA? Turn first I want to check something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by onyenatruchi: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
RonuRonu:
what is special in your Ass
that one don use cucumber πŸ₯’ and vibrator scatter everywhere sad

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by JetApartment: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass

You this ugly girl again...just dey create yeye topic upandan.

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Demurray: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.
I yawn, tales by moonlight , my instinct is tell me that you are a man.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
God, see front page topic abeg..πŸ˜‚!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Ten06(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
You do not feel embarrassed or feel anything, it is just lies. You were the ones deliberately wagging for men to look. What you see men doing is what you expect and also want
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
aimmoney9:

If you like a woman ass you like her oooo........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All likeness na likeness. ........ grin grin grin grin

Me personally I just can't stand their pant line it's just as if I should............................... tongue tongue tongue

Exactly the pant line makes sense die it turns me onπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚ who dey look you, who even wan look at a girl like you grin Where will they look at, because everywhere in you is flat both front and back grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by bobestman(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
It shows you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Let them admire the good work of "God"
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Myer(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Stawner16:
It low key turns them on. Unless the dude is ugly or broke.

To be well endowed with an attention-grabbing derriere is a blessing and a curse.

Blessing if you have self-control.
Curse if you lack it.

Cos it gets attention from the good, the bad and the ugly. And some times no dress can hide it. Not even long pleated skirts.

I used to love that too but I personally can't deal with the attention, so now I like me a regular sized lady.
Everyone has their preferences.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
πŸ˜‚ who even wan look at a girl like you grin Where will they look at because everywhere in you is flat both front and back grin
You wish
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by happney65: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
In Tunde ednut's voice "God bless Africa". God bless all the women with booty and ass.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by ElderStateMann(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
onyenatruchi:
that one don use cucumber πŸ₯’ and vibrator scatter everywhere sad
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Cardozzo:

I Samantha from SA? Turn first I want to check something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Even the ones with flat yansh will comment .πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
You wish
No be wish, na reality!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

How did the men know the woman had a flat back? Isn't it by looking back?

You don't have to go behind a lady with a flat buttocks to see it.

Girls with small yansh hardly smile in public. And they can be very rude. Na there we take dey sabi.

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
bluefilm:
What exactly are those two little boys staring at?

Probably imitating what they saw their father do.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by ElSudani: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na wah o. This is to show you what a whole lot of people are interested in on Nairaland!

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you no be female
Finestgurlie is a man pretending to be a woman. Take note guys
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Thought somebory said u are from SA...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing