Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89687 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kipaji:

Caution. This thinking will lead you into a dark path as a woman. Men's sexual attention is not that valuable (apart if it's your husband 's sexual attention). Generally speaking, you should be indifferent to men's sexual attention. Otherwise, you will likely become a hoe.
That said, I also know that women of this generation have no problem being hoes, so I am not trying to convince you of anything. All the best to you.
But to a young inexperienced woman that may be reading this, I think it would be good for you to know that giving that much importance/energy to men's sexual attention will destroy you without building you back. May wisdom be with you.

Lol..you are funny. cheesy You feel so intimidated.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin so you are not one of those dogs?
Not at all.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
Not at all.

You not also a HE-GOAT too? undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You not also a HE-GOAT too? undecided
I go slap you o. You want use your elder catch cruise ba?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Kipaji: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol..you are funny. cheesy You feel so intimidated.

I am doing this for the youth. Some young girl may read your post and adopt your mindset without knowing the dark life she is setting herself for. If you are a relatively inexperienced woman reading this, let me tell you that hoeing is not the way. Safeguard your essence as a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kipaji:

I am doing this for the youth. Some young girl may read your post and adopt your mindset without knowing the dark life she is setting herself for. If you are a relatively inexperienced woman reading this, let me tell you that hoeing is not the way. Safeguard your essence as a woman.

Eyah... cheesy. Minister of women affairs.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by obinna58(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.
Vanity, someone will still knack it well well

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
abiolamitodun:

That should be normal in SA...since yansh is everywhere....u don't value what u have when it's in surplus....but u see our Nigerian ladies...the one wey get small yansh go dey form god

Your Inferiority complex reeks, what is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
obinna58:

Vanity, someone will still knack it well well

Of course. But definitely not you. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Don't know if it's happens to other African ladies...but u see Nigerian ladies...once they start reaching the stage of growing yansh like this...their level of yanga go increase at an unbearable speed...
The bigger the yash the higher the yanga

A COON, a SHAMELESS COON.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
abiolamitodun:

I can't say sha...cos the level at which Nigerian ladies are growing yansh this days u can say which is real or fake...atimes the mode of dressing can be deceiving to us men sha...

And na my tribesman be this

Afofugbemu oshi.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by obinna58(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course. But definitely not you. cheesy
Lol I’m very selective, I only knack those with sense and character
But sure as long as they don’t leave those sexy vibrant ass wasting away I’m satisfied, you must collect knacks from somebody, that’s the way it should be
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
obinna58:

Lol I’m very selective, I only knack those with sense and character
But sure as long as they don’t leave those sexy vibrant ass wasting away I’m satisfied, you must collect knacks from somebody, that’s the way it should be

grin that somebody will definitely not be you. tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by obinna58(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin that somebody will definitely not be you. tongue
But it can be me if you have sense and character
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by victory36(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I might be wrong, but it seems like those pictures posted are those of SA ladies.
of course, they are. The background and the physical features of the people shows that

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Comrade, it seems like today it's your English that's not englishing..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Silentgroper:

I know you're mail ..

I'm just asking if this nairaland female persona is all a facade which I'm pretty it is
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Baronthecelebri: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Even small pikin self,they look yansh

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by emmy512: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
I hated.
Conditioned myself to never look.

But my guys would always make you look

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them 😂
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.

Dey play.......

Nobody send you
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by dkidd: 1:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Even flatboards are still commenting pure lies grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Albertone(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2023
abiolamitodun:

I can't say sha...cos the level at which Nigerian ladies are growing yansh this days u can say which is real or fake...atimes the mode of dressing can be deceiving to us men sha...

Abeg rest!
You've been gallivanting up and down the thread shouting "Nigerian ladies' nyash". We have heard you!!
Or you're feeling funky because you're talking to an SA girl?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by TheSuperX(m): 2:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. At least 70% probability they are SA babes.....

When it comes to big nyash, that's one of you major natural resources..
Big yansh and HIV 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Comrade, it seems like today it's your English that's not englishing..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

lol .. that's how some of our nairaland residential feminist spells "male"

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Typing: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.

You this Boy. You create a fake account and add F to it. You just dey deceive yourself. Nobody send u here. Yeye Boy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Typing: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Either ways you are still been f.uc.ked.

That is a fake account you are replying. The owner is a jobless Boy, with hairy balls.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Typing: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nigga..

It's not about that but niggas don't do that to other niggaz

Kikikikikikiki, see as you finish that yeye Boy grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Typing:

Kikikikikikiki, see as you finish that yeye Boy grin grin

the werey wan dey disguise...

😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Your Inferiority complex reeks, what is wrong with you?
If u say so...I said that based on what I've noticed
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And na my tribesman be this

Afofugbemu oshi.
Ewo ni eebu bayi....shey mo paro ni...I'm saying what I've noticed...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Albertone:

Abeg rest!
You've been gallivanting up and down the thread shouting "Nigerian ladies' nyash". We have heard you!!
Or you're feeling funky because you're talking to an SA girl?
Did u read the part on this thread where I said I can't say of other African ladies...that's to tell u that I'm saying what I've noticed about Nigerian ladies...if I've encountered other African ladies...I'll gladly say it without pretence...thank u

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Albertone(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Did u read the part on this thread where I said I can't say of other African ladies...that's to tell u that I'm saying what I've noticed about Nigerian ladies...if I've encountered other African ladies...I'll gladly say it without pretence...thank u

I know but you keep mentioning nyansh nyansh nyansh everywhere on the thread.
Even the lady couldn't relate, you still quoted her 3 or more times with "nyansh"
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
You nairaland guys keep trying to get me into trouble with your ladies and I don't want that.

I don't like it when my fellow African sisters are being trolled because of me.

Please, if you're chatting with me, don't bring them up or at least try showing some respect... If you can't do it for them, then at least do it for me because I hate fighting my fellow ladies over useless things.
Silentgroper:

lol .. that's how some of our nairaland residential feminist spells "male"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.