Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89688 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by juman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
They are prostitutes.
Ashewo.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by sync(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
I usually do not mind if it’s a good looking guy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You don't have to go behind a lady with a flat buttocks to see it.

Girls with small yansh hardly smile in public. And they can be very rude. Na there we take dey sabi.

Bs. You Men will stare at any woman. Never knew Nigerians as a whole smile in public.

I've seen Men ogle women in burkas and hijabs.

Like I said before, if you had any idea what she looked like from behind, you will not be checking her out.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mjshexy:
I feel more Queenie, they just have to look and you can't stop no one cool

You are a cutie...damnnn!!!
Lemme be your bestie
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
That showed that you're well endowed,you should be happy,some women Waka pass you and you won't even look back because there's nothing to look at...lol some you'll even hiss πŸ˜‚,na joke I dey o

Me I no dey joke some women waka pass me ehn I dey hiss because nor be wetin I expect I dey see for back...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
D love it.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by izonborn098(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
With indomie and bread...
Exmilitant:
Either ways you are still been f.uc.ked.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am.
Cardozzo:

Thought somebory said u are from SA...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Bs. You Men will stare at any woman.

I've seen Men ogle women in burkas and hijabs.

Like I said before, if you had any idea what she looked like from behind, you will not be checking her out.

πŸ˜‚.
Very amusing how you women always believe every man just has to look at you when you walk by.

Personally, I like a chubby woman who's immensely "endowed". I like to feel tender flesh when I hold my woman in bed. So if you don't even meet up the "chubby" criterion, nothing go concern me with your yansh. If you like, pass 15 times, I won't even notice.

It's the same with most men out there. We un-dress women with out eyes, only when they meet our specifications at first glance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by PoliciaNLand: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Finestgurlie is a man pretending to be a woman. Take note guys
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by izonborn098(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
The way nigerian men are praising this sa women is becoming boring and useless...
Jovialjune1:

Your Inferiority complex reeks, what is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Cardozzo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I am.

Seriously 😳 I would do anything to see your behind here in Nigeria .. even if u want Tinubu sorry Obi.. no the tribunal.. what am I even saying.. I need you my South African princess
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zerooffence: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
You looking at something likely filled with dirty blood at that point.

I don't bother looking at it anymore cos in hindsight I hear that voice what if she is menstruating and I go........yuck.

Imagine rocking a girl in the club with big ass but she is menstruating...........yuck

That ass isn't worth stressing over.

I can never look at a lady and have a boner anymore cos the thought of she might be menstruating always play in my head.

This is just me
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I am.

Samantha stand up, let's see your soweto bumbum!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

πŸ˜‚.
Very amusing how you women always believe every man just has to look at you when you walk by.

Personally, I like a chubby woman who's immensely "endowed". I like to feel tender flesh when I hold my woman in bed. So if you don't even meet up the "chubby" criterion, nothing go concern me with your yansh. If you like, pass 15 times, I won't even notice.

It's the same with most men out there. We UnCloth women with out eyes, only when they meet our specifications at first glance.

Most men ogle women.

Please, why are women in burkas getting lecherous stares?

You're saying even the ones with a flat behind will come and brag, but the man needed to look before knowing she had a flat nyash.

That is why ogling is done in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Chicastle: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.

If actually you have anything men can look at, this long episode wasn’t needed to confirm your authenticity
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Cardozzo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
sync:
I usually do not mind if it’s a good looking guy

Oya lemme see the thing 🀣🀣am good looking
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by LUAN(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Felimax:
When you are classy and fill with value they get mad when their attributes is not catching your attention.

My craft! You must humble!
nothing like being classy. Na just fine clothes she put on. everyone are the same
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Atarakpa: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.
correct girl. You be a goal getter
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
I've never been to Soweto before, so I don't have any Soweto bumbum..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
BoldBrainz:

Samantha stand up, let's see your soweto bumbum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Stawner16:
It low key turns them on. Unless the dude is ugly or broke.

This man wetin concern to look yarnsh and been broke plus ugly.

Nothing wey nnamdi no go see for prison grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by longleg(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obierika:
There's nothing wrong with admiring God's work grin
shey na all be God's work?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Cardozzo:

Seriously 😳 I would do anything to see your behind here in Nigeria .. even if u want Tinubu sorry Obi.. no the tribunal.. what am I even saying.. I need you my South African princess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by swaggerjack: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
blaquemyc:
Even flat spanner sef go dey comment.

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
myn.d44 lalasticla.la Seu.n Domi.nique nlfp.mod Mukin.a2
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you no be female

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Allisgud: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sometimes when I see a lady jiggling pass around I just say in my mind why am I wasting my time looking at the bumbum when one guy may have nack it overnight
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by swaggerjack: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by bionixs: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them πŸ˜‚
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.
did you read yourself? You jump into the street almost naked , seeking attention and when it starts dropping in torrents , you go home and complain. Wicked Hypocrisy go kill you.

Even in the church, ladies keep tempting men . God will judge all of you. Nature my foot
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass
Funnily, I don't look at a lady's buttocks because buttocks do not settle quarrel
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
You're right...🀦🀦🀦
izonborn098:
The way nigerian men are praising this sa women is becoming boring and useless...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.