Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89666 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided. Pussy asss nighas......

Admiring you doesn't mean they like you...we guys just wanna lash and move on with our lives, nothing more undecided

So the earlier you know this,the better for you undecided

Of course we know. What else do you guys have to offer apart from sex?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I might be wrong, but it seems like those pictures posted are those of SA ladies.
. At least 70% probability they are SA babes.....

When it comes to big nyash, that's one of you major natural resources..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I have nothing to say... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Right

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
By the look of the surroundings, it looks like SA... I also see Galitos and Spar supermarket plastic.
abiolamitodun:

I can't say sha...cos the level at which Nigerian ladies are growing yansh this days u can say which is real or fake...atimes the mode of dressing can be deceiving to us men sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Cool.. smiley smiley smiley
Silentgroper:

Right

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
By the look of the surroundings, it looks like SA... I also see Galitos and Spar supermarket plastic.
Alright

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Cool.. smiley smiley smiley

I'm not sure why i get this feeling you're xhosanostra ..

cc: irongalaxy
our dear toxic one ..

you got any idea where she at??
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
When I'm not even good in Xhosa.. grin grin grin

You just miss her.
Silentgroper:

I'm not sure why i get this feeling you're xhosanostra ..

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.
Either ways you are still been f.uc.ked.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
When I'm not even good in Xhosa.. grin grin grin

You just miss her.

(do / did) you know her ...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Shinjawestside: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

Rest abeg, no one is looking at you

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
Either ways you are still been f.uc.ked.

Lols definitely not by you. grin I have so much control that I am the one you make the choice of men. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nope, she was no longer active in here by the time I joined this forum.

Last time I saw her posts, she said something about how she got married and I think that's why she stopped being active on nairaland.
Silentgroper:

(do / did) you know her ...

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lols definitely not by you. grin I have so much control that I am the one you make the choice of men. grin

are you straight
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

are you straight

undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Nope, she was no longer active in here by the time I joined this forum.

Last time I saw her posts, she said something about how she got married and I think that's why she stopped being active on nairaland.

How did you come across her moniker ..
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

undecided

I know you're mail ..

I'm just asking if this nairaland female persona is all a facade which I'm pretty it is
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

I know you're mail ..

I'm just asking if this nairaland female persona is all a facade which I'm pretty it is

Lol....seems you are not happy with how I paint men for what they are on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Before I joined nairaland, I was a guest... Her account is still available on nairaland, but her last seen was last year.

She and I are different, you just miss her.
Silentgroper:

How did you come across her moniker ..

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Before I joined nairaland, I was a guest... Her account is still available on nairaland, but her last seen was last year.

She and I are different, you just miss her.

yeah.... maybe I do ...

kinda went digging ... was superbly curious ...

It got me laughing out loud when I read your post honouring tmksouth for quoting you ...

That was weird, I wouldn't lie...

Dude isn't even a celeb ...

I wonder how you'd feel if seun osewa quoted you

😋😋😋😋😋😋
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
He might not be a celeb, but he's my fellow South African...😊😊😊

I asked seun for an autograph, but he never replied me..😂😂😂
Silentgroper:

yeah.... maybe I do ...

kinda went digging ... was superbly curious ...

It got me laughing out loud when I read your post honouring tmksouth for quoting you ...

That was weird, I wouldn't lie...

Dude isn't even a celeb ...

I wonder how you'd feel if seun osewa quoted you

😋😋😋😋😋😋

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol....seems you are not happy with how I paint men for what they are on Nairaland.

Nigga..

It's not about that but niggas don't do that to other niggaz

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
He might not be a celeb, but he's my fellow South African...😊😊😊

I asked seun for an autograph, but he never replied me..😂😂😂

Man's a shy one and a busy one at that ..

you'd need to see him physically to get something like that from him..

Hey

Does mixit / m-xit still work down there??
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
I don't think it does still works, WhatsApp killed it.
Silentgroper:

Man's a shy one and a busy one at that ..

you'd need to see him physically to get something like that from him..

Hey

Does mixit / m-xit still work down there??
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by ikeno(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Embarrassed bawa,no be attention una nid.we giv u attention and you feel embarrassed for watin.i dey even encourage my babe to wear skimpy dress.
D one wey dey kpakalum ise be does one wey go wear skimpy clothes then come dey force am down, anty when you kwn say em no cover your vitals why you wear am
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No. I won't stoop that low to screw you. I got tastes if you don't mind. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by goodmike7: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.
No one looks at your yanch Sam, na girls with yanch guys dey turn look..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
I know.. smiley smiley smiley
goodmike7:

No one looks at your yanch Sam, na girls with yanch guys dey turn look..
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't think it does still works, WhatsApp killed it.

WhatsApp killed almost everything..

I enjoyed my time on there.

Has me seriously missing happiness avontuur right now ..

my 1st ever south African girlfriend from Jo'burg like she calls herself . ..

Whenever I asked her what are nationality was , she'd be like "I'm from Jo'burg"

Good memories....
😄😄😄😄
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
No. I won't stoop that low to screw you. I got tastes if you don't mind. grin

grin so you are not one of those dogs?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
What was her name?
Silentgroper:

WhatsApp killed almost everything..

I enjoyed my time on there.

Has me seriously missing happiness avontuur right now ..

my 1st ever south African girlfriend from Jo'burg like she calls herself . ..

Whenever I asked her what are nationality was , she'd be like "I'm from Jo'burg"

Good memories....
😄😄😄😄
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Kipaji: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.

Caution. This thinking will lead you into a dark path as a woman. Men's sexual attention is not that valuable (apart if it's your husband 's sexual attention). Generally speaking, you should be indifferent to men's sexual attention. Otherwise, you will likely become a hoe.
That said, I also know that women of this generation have no problem being hoes, so I am not trying to judge you or convince you of anything. All the best to you.
But to a young inexperienced woman that may be reading this, I think it would be good for you to know that giving that much importance/energy to men's sexual attention will destroy you without building you back. May wisdom be with you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.