Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo (72002 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? / This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by RAFZY(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tandy guarana , dr pepper, parle soda,crest, crush

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by id4sho(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
post=125399310:
Goldspot Drink, Dey use That Time During Weekend Enjoyment Inside VILLAGE
OGA talk true oOoOO wink
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bragging about old age will never not be stupid.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:

True even Fanta ginger A died too

Ginger Ale u mean
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by shereef19: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Am sure u r arobo

I came in peace ooi

Apus:

True, but they are not that felt.

Drank Schweppes some time ago and was not that impressed.
Was a very big fan of Schweppes.

Hardly drank anything asides old Schweppes lemon then.

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Parle soda
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by jaymichael(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:
I think there was also a drink called crush too in those days then okada dry.
You are a Legend. Crush and Krest in those days.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by coputa(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:
Canadá dry

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Owochogod: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
This was when Nigeria was still healthy and breathing not this dead walking corps that we call country now.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by harkolat(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
engrchykae:
one brother always send me to go buy him ginger ale and there is another tonic water something,I have forgotten the exacot name
could remember Parle Soda...the good old days

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by LegitWebsites: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:
Even my siblings and cousins born in the late 1970s ate indomie in the mid 1990s when they were in the university and also at home.

So they all drank Gold Spot, Limca, and Tandi Guarana up to the 1990s just as us who were born in the 1980s.

So if those born in the late 1970s still ate Indomie and Maggi 2-minute Noodles as teenagers in the mid 1990s to qualify as Indomie generation also, what then is the need for these incessant questions over the years about Indomie generation not knowing things that existed in the 1980s or 1990s when those born in the 1970s also qualify as indomie generation as I have proven.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

You are Truly The "ThrowBack" of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by ceematics: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Back then at FGC Enugu it was Goldspot and Okpa all day it was our National Anthem 😁
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by pcagbaji(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:
Even my siblings and cousins born in the late 1970s ate indomie in the mid 1990s when they were in the university and also at home.

So they all drank Gold Spot, Limca, and Tandi Guarana up to the 1990s just as us who were born in the 1980s.

So if those born in the late 1970s still ate Indomie and Maggi 2-minute Noodles as teenagers in the mid 1990s to qualify as Indomie generation also, what then is the need for these incessant questions over the years about Indomie generation not knowing things that existed in the 1980s or 1990s when those born in the 1970s also qualify as indomie generation as I have proven.
No it means those who were born in the same period when indomie became popular in Nigeria
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by NaijaCover(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
id4sho:

OGA talk true oOoOO wink

Don Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by fatboyslym007: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:
For real.it faded away real quick in my state.

I think 7UP bought them out...
I think I still remember an advert like that a long time ago...
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by shantti(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Coke no dey fade, why?
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:
Goldspot Limca and Pari soda

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by iamoyindamola(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gold spot, Tandi,krest

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Slimplush: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Apus:
Goldspot, limca, krest, Schweppes... Only 7up survived.
that Schweppes helps me a lot then... I love the lemon-like taste and It works for malaria like hell, it is my goto medicine anytime I'm sick, before they eventually introduce the rubbish version.

3 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by juman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Disinformation from op.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by ceejay80s(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Doctor pepper
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by soccerlite: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stop calling people " indomie generation", it's a derogatory comment
(Modify)
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by yewit37486: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:

70, 80s and 90s... wow.
I used to assume those that write all these divisive tribalistic comments on NL were small kids. Apparently not. I hope you all change your ways.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Douglad: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
I know Goldspot and Limca ... No sabi Olo

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Lexusgs430: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Brahama (for us northerns)...... 🤣

Gold Sands........ 😁

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by soccerlite: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
pcagbaji:

No it means those who were born in the same period when indomie became popular in Nigeria

Stop calling people " indomie generation", it's a derogatory comment
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by rickleye: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ekealterego:

Gold-Spot and Limca were originally owned by Indians.
When Coca-Cola returned to the Indian market, they bought over the Limca and Goldspot company and later phased them out to make space for the relaunching of Fanta in India.

I suppose that this move took time to tickle down to Nigeria as well. I guess it eventually did.

Exactly Goldspot , limca were owned by Indians.
Real throwback… days on Unilag Campus
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
shantti:
Coke no dey fade, why?

Market capitalization........
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by rickleye: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Douglad:
I know Goldspot and Limca ... No sabi Olo

What was olo ?
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by TheSuperX(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
I miss Goldspot, I was around 13 years old when I drank it last, long time ago.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by rickleye: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Slimplush:
that Schweppes helps me a lot then... I love the lemon-like taste and It works for malaria like hell, it is my goto medicine anytime I'm sick, before they eventually introduce the rubbish version.

Yep the bitter lemon
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Including the below

Crush
Tandi
Krest
Parle Soda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.