Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo (72010 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? / This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Iamkaro: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
What do you have against Gen Z?
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by ugotaya: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
For Ibadan that time na Schweppes and Amala with gbegiri my money dey go for grin grin grin Beautiful old days. grin
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by pcagbaji(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
soccerlite:

Stop calling people " indomie generation", it's a derogatory comment
Ok , but I didn't call anyone such
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by wanimo: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Apus:
Goldspot, limca, krest, Schweppes... Only 7up survived.
Schweppes is still in the market till today.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Cmanforall: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Apus:
Schweppes is still available
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Parachoko: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Treadway:

When you're having fun together🎵
The sun and the sea together🎵
Music and dance together🎵
Lime and lemonade drink together🎵

All you need is a drink Limca🎵
Lime and lemonade drink Limca🎵

All you need is a drink Limca🎵
Lime and lemonade drink Limca. 🎵

Dam!!!

You make me feel nostalgia

Time truly flies

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Eloquency001: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:
I think there was also a drink called crush too in those days then okada dry.

Not Okada Dry but Canada Dry from Edo State or so.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by sslcrypt: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Apus:

Limca is still going strong
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Kobicove(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:
I think there was also a drink called crush too in those days then okada dry.

It's Canada Dry not Okada Dry grin
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by samwillyco1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:

True even Fanta ginger A died too

Limca is still in existence
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Khafsun: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
guobe:

You have a vital point.Indomie generation are now old maybe we will shift it to Genz.
Check online to see the range genZ is in. Maybe you fall within and you don't know
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by micwills007: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Apus:
Schweppes still in the market(Can and pet bottle)
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by H4F33Z(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
I can relate even Dr. Pepper
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by zedegit: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:
Even my siblings and cousins born in the late 1970s ate indomie in the mid 1990s when they were in the university and also at home.

So they all drank Gold Spot, Limca, and Tandi Guarana up to the 1990s just as us who were born in the 1980s.

So if those born in the late 1970s still ate Indomie and Maggi 2-minute Noodles as teenagers in the mid 1990s to qualify as Indomie generation also, what then is the need for these incessant questions over the years about Indomie generation not knowing things that existed in the 1980s or 1990s when those born in the 1970s also qualify as indomie generation as I have proven.

Indomie generation is not a literal parlance. It refers to younger generation; those born in 2000 and above.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by togifon: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
After they stop gold spot i rest for the yellow matter

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by linsco1256(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Let the Indomie generation breath

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Nairas2dollars: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Apus:
Goldspot, limca, krest, Schweppes... Only 7up survived without compromising quality.

Modified: Schweppes doesn't taste the same.
Exactly
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Eloquency001: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobicove:

It's Canada Dry not Okada Dry grin

I remember those days using cold Canada Dry to drink Garri daily with my friends after school in the afternoon, because then our house used to be their depot in the town.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by JAYUK(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Those drinks came mostly from India, it died when the owners left Nigeria
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:
Even my siblings and cousins born in the late 1970s ate indomie in the mid 1990s when they were in the university and also at home.

So they all drank Gold Spot, Limca, and Tandi Guarana up to the 1990s just as us who were born in the 1980s.

So if those born in the late 1970s still ate Indomie and Maggi 2-minute Noodles as teenagers in the mid 1990s to qualify as Indomie generation also, what then is the need for these incessant questions over the years about Indomie generation not knowing things that existed in the 1980s or 1990s when those born in the 1970s also qualify as indomie generation as I have proven.
Oga keep mute, no "Indomine" in the 80s just spaghetti and other form of noodles, not indomine
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by EmmaLege: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Their bottles dey hard to break back den 😂😂😂
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Limca survived, Goldspot didn't cry

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Mandesz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:

Calm down! Indomie generation are those born during indomie. In the early 90s or b4 we're aren't use to indomie foods.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by illicit(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
ahnie:
Limca,gold spot were all welcomed by me,but you see that Klub soda.....nor be for me

Abeg which one be Olo
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Good to be alive, how time flies.

Have a lemonade drink Limca.
Lime and lemonade drink, Limca!

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by themanderon: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Before all these there was one called Green sands. Nigeria has killed many companies.
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Awise09(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gold sport the real drink
Gold sport the real drink
Gold sport din! din! din! din!
Gold sport!!

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by JetApartment: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:

Oga stop the lies, Indomie entered Nigeria in the 2000s and not the 90s.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by gentleguy1975: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
flokii:
Goldspot was still around when I was in the University na.. I remember some cult boys using Goldspot bottle to stab a target in our hostel then.
Very thick bottle.. na those ones dey fall wey no go break.
are you sure limca is not around up til now? At least I saw one years back
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:

Big Respect
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by dragon2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Parle Soda nko?
Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by Sammy5413(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Old generation don't know what is head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.