Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. (27054 Views)

Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Okay I will try my best to see if it will work.

Thank you very much!
You're so much welcome bruh.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Abi ooo my brother. πŸ˜‚
You should do the same as well.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Love day shark you now πŸ˜‚

Nobody go tell you you go confirm am with your koroko eyes no wise up
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Okay I will do so βœ…
I would be delighted to see you guys come back again as lovers.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
NBAjunior:

Love day shark you now πŸ˜‚

Nobody go tell you you go confirm am with your koroko eyes no wise up
Well you said what every guy would say to me but I don't have room for negative thinking.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

I would be delighted to see you guys come back again as lovers.

Thanks 😊
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

Well you said what every guy would say to me but I don't have room for negative thinking.

Take the redpill now before is too late

Anny69 you got yourself a glorified simp to use πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Okay I will try my best to see if it will work.

Thank you very much!
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Thanks 😊
Goodnight bruh.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Guy won’t you join the redpill movement?
It would save you
From what exactly?

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Sleep tight bruh.✌
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

undecided Carry your red pill rubbish away.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

Sleep tight bruh.✌

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this guy ehen

Lover boy indeed
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:

Wow. You have succeeded in SIMPlifying this our brother nice one
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:

I willl save my Rip for you in advance when guys start lashing your babe puna in school

E go shock you 😹
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this guy ehen

Lover boy indeed
Are you finding it difficult to love or to be loved?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

Are you finding it difficult to love or to be loved?

Love is a scam bro wise up there is no such thing as love if you look deeper
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

I willl save my Rip for you in advance when guys start lashing your babe puna in school

E go shock you 😹
All I see is pain.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Love is a scam bro wise up there is no such thing as love if you look deeper
You can't experience love since you don't believe in it but I'm sorry to disappoint you bruh.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Wow. You have succeeded in SIMPlifying this our brother nice one
I think you should focus more on your life. It's not even an insult. Went through your threads and I could only shake my head. undecided My man can be a simp but he's not a pervert or pedophile.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

You can't experience love since you don't believe in it but I'm sorry to disappoint you bruh.
Babe don't waste your time on him. If you check his threads you'll know the type of person he is.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

All I see is pain.

Bro I’m not pained just letting you know how the world goes as my guy that you are
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
Babe don't waste your time on him. If you check his threads you'll know the type of person he is.

Lol you can’t define by my thread is a pity sha for the simp you call a boyfriend I pity him
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
I think you should focus more on your life. It's not even an insult. Went through your threads and I could only shake my head. undecided My man can be a simp but he's not a pervert or pedophile.

I’m not pervert nor a phedophile even tho I have those tendencies

I smh for your guy sha is a pity
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Matix222: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

All I see is pain.

Guy that guy is telling you the truth

I’m not trying to intrude but bewise
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by smalldivk111: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:

Sorry to ask I saw that you are a fan of bdsm have you tried it with your boyfriend?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol, you can’t define by my thread as a pity sha for the simp you call a boyfriend I pity him
I can actually. This is a faceless forum where you can express your true self freely, you did just that in your threads. Γ€bΓ­ I lie? Pity yourself first.

My last response to you. Au revoir.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Bro I’m not pained just letting you know how the world goes as my guy that you are
Okay now.
Thanks for the advice bruh but I promise not to follow them.βœŒπŸ˜‡
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
I can actually. This is a faceless forum where you can express your true self freely, you did just that in your threads. Γ€bΓ­ I lie? Pity yourself first.

My last response to you. Au revoir.

You have your luck say you no day where I day I’m tracking you sha I would rape the hell out of you your mind go day that your pvssy that your boyfriend can’t handle well go hear word when big gbola touch am
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Matix222: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

Okay now.

Are you sure you are satisfying Anny69 sexually?

She looks sex starved
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DyingFetus: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
tongue Okay, would you accept my request now?

Nah grin
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Matix222: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2023
Stalyon69:

Okay now.

Simp you even named your monicker after your girlfriend β€œ69” is a pity smh
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Kimcutie: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Anny69:
grin If they find this thread they'll tag you simp.
You Nigerians are abusing this word too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Propose To A Man / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.