Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. (27064 Views)

Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
DyingFetus:

I do have one

Why would I make up nonsense??

There are cool things about me and if you happen to find out those things, you wouldn't keep your hands off me:^)
Show me your arm.

Apart from being a psychopath and a chronic attention seeker, what else is "cool" about you?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Drayco007(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
I love tattoos....
Beautiful and meaningful ones..
You got me when you got that...๐Ÿ˜
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
Why do u always Miscontrue my Posts grin ... e dey fear me to dey Post now cuz e be like u dey Audit me

I told u last time we chat now Say I'm Single grin

Marriage kwa ... Small time now, I will just brush panso & Lum aside including dontrulee to win you over ๐Ÿ˜€ Lobatan.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you all( aside lumi the devil) are my friend and it's not out of place to read your messages and ask questions.
I'm an old woman ooo in my 60s
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Dybala11(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
SLIDEwaxie:
shocked shocked shocked
Even leg chain alone is enough to send me running far away for my life. Another red flag for me is waist bead. ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DyingFetus: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Show me your arm.

Apart from being a psychopath and a chronic attention seeker, what else is "cool" about you?

If you had followed me on IG, you would've seen my tat

I'm a psychopath but not chronic attention seeker

I'm way cooler than you think
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
DyingFetus:

If you had followed me on IG, you would've seen my tat

I'm a psychopath but not a chronic attention-seeker

I'm way cooler than you think
I did. You never accepted my request.

You were diagnosed?

Do you have talents?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DyingFetus: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
I did. You never accepted my request.

You were diagnosed?

Do you have talents?

That was way too soon

Most of the things I post on here are fake

I was never diagnosed

I don't have talents but I do have skills
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
DyingFetus:

That was way too soon

Most of the things I post on here are fake

I was never diagnosed

I don't have talents but I do have skills
tongue Okay, would you accept my request now?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
tongue Okay, would you accept my request now?
Wanna fvck you what will it take me?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Wanna fvck you what will it take me?
Your soul.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Your soul.

Iโ€™m ready to sacrifice it just to fvck your butt

Whatโ€™s the procedure baby
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Iโ€™m ready to sacrifice it just to fvck your butt

Whatโ€™s the procedure baby
Good.

To begin with, your girlfriend must see this, her heartbreak is needed. All the money in your account is needed too.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Good.

To begin with, your girlfriend must see this, her heartbreak is needed. All the money in your account is needed too.

I just broke up with my girlfriend

Okay baby Iโ€™m bank account is at service where are we seeing so I can send the money
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you all( aside lumi the devil) are my friend and it's not out of place to read your messages and ask questions.
I'm an old woman ooo in my 60s
No dey fear lumi na ya Boy grin ... Na why I Dey Understand You because of age ... Grandma I'm a Genuine dude ooo But I love my African Women Shaaaaa .... Na dem get am for Front & Back dey give us peace of mind after hard labour... e no Easy....

No be question you ask ooo ... Na affirmation & Confirmation ... I no Dey do Fvckaside except the one wey my right hand possess ...

Im a Pastor!
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

I just broke up with my girlfriend

Okay, baby, my bank account is in service where are we seeing so I can send the money
Are you sure?

https://www.nairaland.com/7813514/should-break-up
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Are you sure?

https://www.nairaland.com/7813514/should-break-up

Yes baby very sure trust me

Give me your WhatsApp

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
No dey fear lumi na ya Boy grin ... Na why I Dey Understand You because of age ... Grandma I'm a Genuine dude ooo But I love my African Women Shaaaaa .... Na dem get am for Front & Back dey give us peace of mind after hard labour... e no Easy....

No be question you ask ooo ... Na affirmation & Confirmation ... I no Dey do Fvckaside except the one wey my right hand possess ...

Im a Pastor!
The one your right hand posses is your wife so you must be a virgin since you ain't married
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
The one your right hand posses is your wife so you must be a virgin since you ain't married
Me no be Virgin oo ... Although I usually spend years without sex to avoid "Noise" .... I don't like "Noise"
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
Me no be Virgin oo ... Although I usually spend years without sex to avoid "Noise" .... I don't like "Noise"
Noise?
I don't understand
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Noise?
I don't understand
Noises Means Disturbances... Anything that interferes Negatively With my packet(Mental) concentration is a Noise ....!
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
Noises Means Disturbances... Anything that interferes Negatively With my packet(Mental) concentration is a Noise ....!
Alright. But try and get married soon.
That noise is very important to our life, it's an unavoidable noise.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Alright. But try and get married soon.
That noise is very important to our life, it's an unavoidable noise.
Marriage is not a Noise ... Marriage is a Value... A Means to Raise Next Generations of My Ideologies can never be a Noise ... Anything interfering with my Marriage is the "Noise" Which Must Be Managed Same way I have been managing Noises in My Single .....

U getti point now, That is just it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Yes baby very sure trust me

Give me your WhatsApp
I honestly don't know what to type.

Oh, wait I do. I have a boyfriend who I love very much so I don't need your soul or your money. smiley

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:

Oh, wait I do. I have a boyfriend who I love very much so I don't need your soul or your money. smiley

Just give us a chance you could end up loving me more than everything
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:

Do you know Iโ€™m the one that disflowered this my girl that we just broke up?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Do you know Iโ€™m the one that deflowered this my girl that we just broke up?
Okay, what am I supposed to do with this information?

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Just give us a chance you could end up loving me more than everything
Wait aren't you one of those red pill guys?

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Okay, what am I supposed to do with this information?
Iโ€™m just letting you know I loved her dearly tho but she canโ€™t move past things we had in the past is so disheartening swears
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
Wait aren't you one of those red pill guys?
No Iโ€™m not
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Iโ€™m just letting you know I loved her dearly tho but she canโ€™t move past things we had in the past is so disheartening swears
Aw, sorry.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

No Iโ€™m not
grin If they find this thread they'll tag you simp.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

No Iโ€™m not
Awwwwwn lover boy๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.