Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. (27050 Views)

Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by LLSAINT(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Not acceptable in the African context with so much superstition and religious inclination but more to it to the tattoo than the language it speaks.
All I can say is that tattooed women do not make good mothers let alone, good wives.......my cent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Ireportlive: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
No I don't fancy tattoo, but na she get her body

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Johel(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:
I saw this on X today. Is it true or false?
Also, to the married folks, if your wife suddenly gets a tattoo, how will you react?

I love a "wild" lady with a genuine kind heart filled with love.
I'd love her covered in tattoos more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Dagger111(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Tattoo may not mean anything to the person who has it but the public is looking at you with a different eye' even as man unless u are doing well...
Some women draw tatto because of an experience while some draw it because of an achievement and vice versa but people will look at you with different eyes because it is just the nature....
[/b]Tattoo is just a sign of irresponsible lifestyle to the public....
[b]

The bolded....so Messi is irresponsible? tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by XAUBulls: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:
Also, to the married folks, if your wife suddenly gets a tattoo, how will you react?
I like very tiny tatoos that have meanings on any woman NOT the exaggerated and loud kinda tats inked on the skins of those young women in the pictures attached on page one of this thread.

Tiny Sanskrit or Chinese-worded tats located on the wrists, upper arms, lower and upper legs, and upper backs for instance look good on women. Less is more! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Dagger111(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Tattoo may not mean anything to the person who has it but the public is looking at you with a different eye' even as man unless u are doing well...
Some women draw tatto because of an experience while some draw it because of an achievement and vice versa but people will look at you with different eyes because it is just the nature....
Tattoo is just a sign of irresponsible lifestyle to the public....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by slowice(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Most Men find them sexy for sex but not sexy enough for serious relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Akaegwu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
I can't even relate with anyone with tattoos. It irritates me. I always feel like vomiting. I avoid people with tattoos like Ebola.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by rickleye: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
I’ll be honest , it depends on where it is .
If it’s hidden - I may not mind but if it’s seductively placed, it screams “ loose” “ slut “ to me. So, I’ll date her but she’ll never be a wife material to me….. I know I have to change my mindset 😉.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Flangelo12: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Depends on which country you live and which culture you've adopted.

It is quite common for Caucasians of all standings, especially the females to have tattoos.

Some would be large and in your face, whilst some would be discreet.

From Medical Doctios to Lawyers to strippers.

How many you wan reject?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by rickleye: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
slowice:
Most Men find them sexy for sex but not sexy enough for serious relationship

Exactly bro … same mindset
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by SarcasticWords: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Generally? No, False.

Some men get turned on seeing a woman with a tattoo on her body. Stigmatophilia.

What I would consider to be true is men don't generally like women that can't cook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
We love them Just for fun, we know where to go to for marriage.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bfly: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Entertainment Celebrities live irresponsible lifestyle. But they know who they are. They can defend it as costume. Their work speaks for them.
But this jobless and social media sexual celebrities Gen Z go hear kwehn for old age. tongue

Imagine Bob Risky @65 without the clout and instagram.

I think instagram has a span in the circle of life.

3 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Akaegwu(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
It was a great signs on our grandparents before this generation abused it's usefulness
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by kokorokoman: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
What the public think about my wife's tattoo is not my business.

If my space is not violated and your opinion or perception is not a threat to my life I have no problem with you.

I don't have tattoos but I would love my wife have some on her.

And about my kids growing up to see their mum with tattoos, don't worry, I will also encourage them to get tatted too when they are of age.

sad sad

5 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Hardunmhi: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:

I like knack their puna but I no fit marry them, make my pikin no come Dey ask questions make she Dey tell am useless stories

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by rickleye: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Flangelo12:
Depends on which country you live ans which culture you've adopted.

It is quite common for Caucasians of all standings, especially the females to have tattoos.

Some would be large and in your face, whilst some would be discreet.

From Medical Doctirs to Lawyers to strippers.

How many you wan reject?

I disagree- all those religious belt abhor tattoos. And even some that have represent something - medical tattoos or something gentle to the eyes.

There are still Mexican , African Sisters, Europeans ( Ukrainian ) . Indians that don’t have tats!

3 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by BoldBrainz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, don't generalize.

Not every man likes their women boring and unadventurous.

Honestly, the only thing restricting men and women in Nigeria is just religion, not even tradition... Cos tattoos and body art are well within our culture as Africans.

You basically put words to my thoughts.

Tatoos are a very symbolic aspect of the African culture. They've existed for as long as our ancestors have been known to walk the earth, and it is just sad that religion and supposed western enlightenment have gone long ways to taint the practice as being highly inappropriate.

Omoh, I don't even mind marrying a woman with tatoos on her titties. Las las, all of us fit no even go the heaven!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by onadana: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:

If she is cool with it am ok, with it.I love Art, tattoos is Art.

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
rapheal5:
same as dreadlocks in africa

Which is funny since Tattoos and Dreadlocks are a deep and rich part of Africa.

Most Africans have been brainwashed by religion and faux modernisation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by CondemnBattery(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Foolish question, what's the meaning of suddenly gets a tattoo?

Was she sleeping when the tattoo suddenly appeared?

Nelson21:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Vifx: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please speak for yourself and stop making blanket statements masked as a question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by talented321: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oga read again'' i said except u are doing well' beside the question is for women''
Dagger111:
[/b]

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Flangelo12: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
rickleye:

I disagree- all those religious belt abhor tattoos. And even some that have represent something - medical tattoos or something gentle to the eyes.

There are still Mexican , African Sisters, Europeans ( Ukrainian ) . Indians that don’t have tats!

You saw where I wrote depending on which culture you imbibe, right?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by onadana: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Evestar200:
Not all men sha

If she is cool with it am ok, will it.I love Art, tattoos is Art.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Quality20(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
They love it
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You basically put words to my thoughts.

Tatoos are a very symbolic aspect of the African culture. They've existed for as long as our ancestors have been known to walk the earth, and it is just sad religion and supposed western enlightenment have gone long ways to taint the practice as being highly inappropriate.

Omoh, I don't even mind marrying a woman with tatoos on her titties. Las las, all of us fit no even go the heaven!

There is even no proof that a tattooed man or woman won't flex in Heaven. None whatsoever.

Africans are just lost and confused.

The same Europeans thrive on tattoos and body arts, including their clergymen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by BoldBrainz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
SarcasticWords:
Generally? No, False.

Some men get turned on seeing a woman with a tattoo on her body. Stigmatophilia.

What I would consider to be true is men don't generally like women that can't cook.

This too is false.

I don't honestly care for a woman's culinary expertise, or lack of it thereof.

No gender was specifically made to be enamoured with kitchen activities. If she cannot or is not willing to cook, therein lies the essence for why people study cooking in learning institutions. I'll simply employ a cook, do the cooking myself when I have time or we eat out.

Ain't nobody got time for all of that primitive living these days anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by MrsTwrite(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tattoo is red flag.

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Same.

I hate tats.

Very disgusting 🤢

Just say you hate them, and leave it there.

There's absolutely nothing disgusting about them except done immoderately.

The fact that I hate Tacos, Chinese food, and Tuwo doesn't make them disgusting. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / How To Propose To A Man / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.