Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. (27065 Views)

Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Awwwwwn lover boy๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Omfg!
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Omfg!
โœŒ๐Ÿ˜
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Awwwwwn lover boy๐Ÿ˜‡

Is this your alternate Anny69?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Is this your alternate Anny69?
That's my boyfriend. grin
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

โœŒ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜‚Can't stop laughing.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
๐Ÿ˜‚Can't stop laughing.
I'm loving this already.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
That's my boyfriend. grin

Lol wahala you must be kidding
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

I'm loving this already.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=Anny69 post=125339666][/quote]

Una don play love reach nairaland

Love kids
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Iโ€™m just letting you know I loved her dearly tho but she canโ€™t move past things we had in the past is so disheartening swears
If you truly love her as implied, then I'd advise you go fix things with her.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Lol wahala you must be kidding
I'm being serious. smiley

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Anny69: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Love kids
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Do the same.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Love kids
Abi ooo my brother. ๐Ÿ˜‚
You should do the same as well.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

If you truly love her as implied, then I'd advise you go fix things with her.

Omo guy like I love her very much have tried my best to fix things but the girl is too emotional and always reminds me of the fight we had in January the flavor in the relationship has really gone

I just think she is finding it hard to let go of me cuz Iโ€™m the one that disflowered her

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Omo guy like I love her very much have tried my best to fix things but the girl is too emotional and always reminds me of the fight we had in January the flavor in the relationship has really gone

I just think she is finding it hard to let go of me cuz Iโ€™m the one that disflowered her
I need to get this right, who broke up with who?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

I need to get this right, who broke up with who?

I did

You can check on my last post
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

I did

You can check on my last post
Do you by any chance noticed if she's still into you?

Okay, to balance this are you still in love with her?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Do you by any chance noticed if she's still into you?

Okay, to balance this are you still in love with her?

Yes very much she stills love me and I love her too
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Yes very much she stills love me and I love her too
So what's stopping you guys from moving on?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

So what's stopping you guys from moving on?

Like? You mean moving on in the relationship?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Like? You mean moving on in the relationship?
Yes.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Yes.
Or is there anything you noticed that makes you feel you guys can't be compatible in future?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Yes.

She canโ€™t move pass the fight we had in January when I suspected her of cheating which I was wrong tho I overreacted but I think she should have moved on from that incident but she said it left a big gap in her that refuses to close and Iโ€™m very tired of having that back and forth conversation about this with her I feel like we ainโ€™t compatible
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Or is there anything you noticed that makes you feel you guys can't be compatible in future?

Yes she is so emotional like she overthinks stuffs and thatโ€™s not my kind of person
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

She canโ€™t move pass the fight we had in January when I suspected her of cheating which I was wrong tho I overreacted but I think she should have moved on from that incident but she said it left a big gap in her that refuses to close and Iโ€™m very tired of having that back and forth conversation about this with her I feel like we ainโ€™t compatible
You guys are compatible, both of you just have to stop talking about the past which will only keep hurting the both of you . It's normal for something like this to happen in a relationship but you guys just need to understand each, play mature and find a better way to resolve issues, above all, let love lead.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Yes she is so emotional like she overthinks stuffs and thatโ€™s not my kind of person
You put her in that state so you need to find possible ways to get her out of it.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

You put her in that state so you need to find possible ways to get her out of it.

So what do you think I should do?
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

So what do you think I should do?
You have to convince her and make her believe you still truth her and all that happened then is just due to phobia or fear of losing her to another man.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Stalyon69: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

You have to convince her and make her believe you still truth her and all that happened then is just due to phobia or fear of losing her to another man.

Try your best to make her happy, with that she'd surely forget about the past.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Okay I will try my best to see if it will work.

Thank you very much!
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NBAjunior: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Guy wonโ€™t you join the redpill movement?
It would save you
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Bradford111(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

Okay I will do so โœ…

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.