Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Issues With Choosing A Life Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Choosing A Life Partner (20395 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by bonnyhope: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
PussyGalore:
Broke Nairaland guys will congregate here to bash women which is their favourite past time.

No broke guy should quote me please, I have a headache

I know you are looking for quotes

And I have done it
I love u
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Kobojunkiee: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lifeomann:
■ What I meant was that the educated ones hardly submit. If you dont understand what I said then shut up
Use your head. Would you as a human being submit to another human being? undecided
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by EmmaLege: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
FuckTheMod:
As a man, let me just speak for men.

Choosing a life partner is one of the most important step of any man in life.

It's very important to not make the mistake of choosing a wrong partner, as the could affect a man destiny and well-being.

In whatever you do, do not choose a BAGGAGE, A LEFTOVER, A DAMAGED AND BROKEN GIRL FOR A PARTNER.
A GIRL'S PERSONALITY CAN DETERMINE THE KIND OF CHILDREN SHE'S BIRTH FOR YOU.

Avoid

- WHÓRËS - girls with multiple bodycount (+2) is too much.
A girl with multiple bodycount can never be a girl with good morals and most likely not raised by responsible parents.
Her bodycount tells a lot about her personality.
Having multiple bodycount means:
She must have cheated in her past relationships. If she's cheated before, she can most likely cheat again.
A man should only aim to be with a girl that most men want but can not or have not had, and not the one that most man want and many many have had.
Make sure to dig into her past and use it against her.
Her past is who she is now and it'll also determine her future.
In this life, JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR PAST.
People go to jail because of their past
The bank will check your past credit records before giving you a loan.
EVEN GOD WILL EVENTUALLY JUDGE US BY OUR PAST SO, DON'T LET ANY BROKEN, DAMAGED AND PRETENDING, USELESS LYING ƁASTARD TELL YOU NOT TO JUDGE HER BY HER PAST.

Thanks man 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by EmmaLege: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
FuckTheMod:
In whatever you do,
Avoid olosho
Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS and even girls raised by SINGLE MOTHERS
Avoid a girl that's not religious
Avoid broke and jobless girls
If she's not a virgin, don't let her fool you into no-sex before marriage, BECAUSE SHE'LL DO IT WITH OTHERS IN SECRET.
Dig her past and know who she truly is.
A girl's past is one of the most important factor to check before making her a partner.
A girl with +2 BODYCOUNT is a big red flag!
She will have most likely done abortions and could have even dated married men.
There's absolutely nothing to love and cherish in something that a lot of people have had and used aka
USED PRODUCT
DAMAGED PRODUCT
WASTE PRODUCT
LEFTOVER etc

Bless you bro 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by yommysure(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
obembet:
This thread is for me, am here to read comment...also maybe I wil meet my guy here today.

My dm is now open to serious guy

I like your 😊
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Abifarin16: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
FuckTheMod:
In whatever you do,
Avoid olosho
Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS and even girls raised by SINGLE MOTHERS
Avoid a girl that's not religious
Avoid broke and jobless girls
If she's not a virgin, don't let her fool you into no-sex before marriage, BECAUSE SHE'LL DO IT WITH OTHERS IN SECRET.
Dig her past and know who she truly is.
A girl's past is one of the most important factor to check before making her a partner.
A girl with +2 BODYCOUNT is a big red flag!
She will have most likely done abortions and could have even dated married men.
There's absolutely nothing to love and cherish in something that a lot of people have had and used aka
USED PRODUCT
DAMAGED PRODUCT
WASTE PRODUCT
LEFTOVER etc
Happy Searching Bruv

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Ladygee12:
As humans we are not 💯 perfect but how do u make a choice of a life partner who is well to do but can't speak good English and is not ready to get an education because he sees it as a waste of time
How about a lady who is a wife material and has all the qualities you want but is not educated and doesn't speak good English but has refused to get educated and seees it as a waste of time due to her business which brings a lot of cash
Can you cope ?
who English epp,I go marry am sharply.Is English your mother tongue.Many graduates wey sabi speak English no even get 30k job monthly.Lets not measure Intelligence because of spoken English.I will marry her sharply .Bleep English

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Goodnigga: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Who else noticed that the OP had to go explain himself in two separate paragraphs, omo, wahala dey be that.

But my own be say, na wetin your mind dey tell you. If e dey shake, bone the matter go find educated English speaker.
baba is at crossroad. It is a tough decision nowadays. Love is not enough, money is not enough, education is enough, attraction is not enough, even the popular demand(character)is not enough. These are important but I think you need a woman that has LRS. In other words, marry a woman that you are attracted to, that is Loyal , Respectful and Supportive. All other things will be added naturally. Infact, every other thing is hidden in these things. A submissive educated woman will still be submissive(Respectful)regardless of her education, while also a submissive illiterate will obey you when you tell her to upgrade her education. A Loyal wife will give you peace, because she will not cheat on you. A Supportive wife will support her man financially, emotionally, morally with whatever to make him happy.
Also note that that is why courtship is necessary because you need to mold her into what you want. She might not have all these qualities at thr beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by pansophist(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2023
If by education, you are using it interchangeably as schooling, then you got it wrong.

I know an 18-year-old girl who is smarter than lots of university degree holders. Being educated is mostly having common sense, using it well, and living in the real world.

A lady who didn't attend university but is a good woman and gives you peace is better than the grammarian with high heels, who works in a law firm, and her so-called education has made her troublesome and unsubmissive.

The same applies to men. I have this family friend who should have married a very good man about 12 years ago. She rejected him because his accent was too igbotic.

And I asked, how should an Igbo man speak English again?

Not trying to mock her, but that man was her real husband. He adored and worshipped her, and will do anything for her. That was the first time I had seen a man cry, begging like a criminal for a woman's love.

But as a girl in her prime, she saw no value in him and was waiting for her prince charming. 12 years later, she is still single, and once confessed that rejecting that guy was her biggest mistake.

Even if she didn't confess, we all know it's her biggest mistake, because the guys that are doing shakara for her now, aint even worthy of cleaning the shoes of the guy she rejected.

I can understand if you rejected someone for valid reasons such as a different belief system, irresponsibility, already married, etc., but because of his accent? come on. He lived in eastern Nigeria, so it's normal to have an igbotic accent.

So please, don't reject people for stupid reasons. I personally reject people for their character. That is something you can change. I consider it an insult to myself to be with someone who wants to buy your market with fake currency.

You bring honesty, giving, care, love, presence, attention, etc. to them, but they bring deceit, manipulations, lies, chameleons, and all kinds of dark tactics. Just because you sheathed your sword, they think you don't have or can't use it.

Whatever.

17 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Luckysbab: 1:48am On Aug 27, 2023
obembet:
This thread is for me, am here to read comment...also maybe I wil meet my guy here today.

If the serious guy is a Messi fan nko? cheesy
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51am On Aug 27, 2023
pansophist:
If by education, you are using it interchangeably as schooling, then you got it wrong.

I know an 18-year-old girl who is smarter than lots of university degree holders. Being educated is mostly having common sense, using it well, and living in the real world.

A lady who didn't attend university but is a good woman and gives you peace is better than the grammarian with high heels, who works in a law firm, and her so-called education has made her troublesome and unsubmissive.

The same applies to men. I have this family friend who should have married a very good man about 12 years ago. She rejected him because his accent was too igbotic.

And I asked, how should an Igbo man speak English again?

Not trying to mock her, but that man was her real husband. He adored and worshipped her, and will do anything for her. That was the first time I had seen a man cry, begging like a criminal for a woman's love.

But as a girl in her prime, she saw no value in him and was waiting for her prince charming. 12 years later, she is still single, and once confessed that rejecting that guy was her biggest mistake.

Even if she didn't confess, we all know it's her biggest mistake, because the guys that are doing shakara for her now, aint even worthy of cleaning the shoes of the guy she rejected.

I can understand if you rejected someone for valid reasons such as a different belief system, irresponsibility, already married, etc., but because of his accent? come on. He lived in eastern Nigeria, so it's normal to have an igbotic accent.

So please, don't reject people for stupid reasons. I personally reject people for their character. That is something you can change. I consider it an insult to myself to be with someone who wants to buy your market with fake currency.

You bring honesty, giving, care, love, presence, attention, etc. to them, but they bring deceit, manipulations, lies, chameleons, and all kinds of dark tactics. Just because you sheathed your sword, they think you don't have or can't use it.

Whatever.

I tire o..you are wise.Nigerians be making it seems as Is if English na yardstick for many things.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Kobojunkiee: 2:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
■ who English epp,I go marry am sharply.Is English your mother tongue.Many graduates wey sabi speak English no even get 30k job monthly.Lets not measure Intelligence because of spoken English.I will marry her sharply .Bleep English
Fluency in English language may not be yardstick for you but that don't mean it is for the next man. Not everyone can stand having a mate.who doesn't at least speak the lingua franca in this day and age. undecided

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Bellotelli: 6:06am On Aug 27, 2023
PussyGalore:
Broke Nairaland guys will congregate here to bash women which is their favourite past time.

People are contributing meaningfully. For once please try.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Afobaba33(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
You just spoke like the devil undecided

FuckTheMod:
As a man, let me just speak for men.

Choosing a life partner is one of the most important step of any man in life.

It's very important to not make the mistake of choosing a wrong partner, as the could affect a man destiny and well-being.

In whatever you do, do not choose a BAGGAGE, A LEFTOVER, A DAMAGED AND BROKEN GIRL FOR A PARTNER.
A GIRL'S PERSONALITY CAN DETERMINE THE KIND OF CHILDREN SHE'S BIRTH FOR YOU.

Avoid

- WHÓRËS - girls with multiple bodycount (+2) is too much.
A girl with multiple bodycount can never be a girl with good morals and most likely not raised by responsible parents.
Her bodycount tells a lot about her personality.
Having multiple bodycount means:
She must have cheated in her past relationships. If she's cheated before, she can most likely cheat again.
A man should only aim to be with a girl that most men want but can not or have not had, and not the one that most man want and many many have had.
Make sure to dig into her past and use it against her.
Her past is who she is now and it'll also determine her future.
In this life, JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR PAST.
People go to jail because of their past
The bank will check your past credit records before giving you a loan.
EVEN GOD WILL EVENTUALLY JUDGE US BY OUR PAST SO, DON'T LET ANY BROKEN, DAMAGED AND PRETENDING, USELESS LYING ƁASTARD TELL YOU NOT TO JUDGE HER BY HER PAST.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by obembet(f): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

If the serious guy is a Messi fan nko? cheesy

I know I don't discriminate... I Love Messi

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by incogni2o: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
What do you mean by education? If your definition of education is only the four walls of higher institution then you are deceiving yourself. Education can be acquired by mixing or interacting with people, travelling, watching movies, radio, documentaries, reading, surfing the internet etc. It can also be acquired through the business you do, the messages(Word of God) you listen to.

Before I got married, I had a long lists of what I wanted in a woman, for some years I was searching for a woman with those attributes but when I found my wife, I realized that my happiness and peace of mind is paramount.
A submissive woman, who is supportive, who will respect and cherish you, who gives you happiness and peace of mind is something you should prioritize.

Don't go and marry someone that will raise your BP after some years, you go just dïe trowey.

You are a Wise Man.

We can be Friends
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Teymanhenry(f): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Ladygee12:
As humans we are not 💯 perfect but how do u make a choice of a life partner who is well to do but can't speak good English and is not ready to get an education because he sees it as a waste of time
How about a lady who is a wife material and has all the qualities you want but is not educated and doesn't speak good English but has refused to get educated and seees it as a waste of time due to her business which brings a lot of cash
Can you cope ?

Love and money gives happiness. It's better to love the business person who is financially buoyant than go for an Educated disrespectful, disloyal and poor partner.
After all, we go to school to be learned so we can acquire good jobs.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Bisola100: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2023
They never told us that going to school in Nigeria without connection is waste of time.

You'll still bag that certificate.

One just needs to learn the basis, reading, writing, addition, subtraction and multiplication.

I even found out recently that with just a few millions, you can buy a certificate.
Nigeria my country 🙂

If you have a business that gives you steady income, why will you want to stop it to go to school?
If they are willing to know how to speak well, then just have to hire a private teacher and problem solved.

Money solves basic problems in marriage, so fluency in speaking can also be solved by money. In other words, higher a private tutor.

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Myer(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
What do you mean by education? If your definition of education is only the four walls of higher institution then you are deceiving yourself. Education can be acquired by mixing or interacting with people, travelling, watching movies, radio, documentaries, reading, surfing the internet etc. It can also be acquired through the business you do, the messages(Word of God) you listen to.

Before I got married, I had a long lists of what I wanted in a woman, for some years I was searching for a woman with those attributes but when I found my wife, I realized that my happiness and peace of mind is paramount.
A submissive woman, who is supportive, who will respect and cherish you, who gives you happiness and peace of mind is something you should prioritize.

Don't go and marry someone that will raise your BP after some years, you go just dïe trowey.

By education he was referring to speaking good English, some one who will not be an embarrassment to you.
They check all the major boxes you want including peace of mind but are adamant on learning to speak good English.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Vicmareal: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Just as one is not perfect, you can't get everything in one person at once!

If the communication is good and both parties are teachable, why shouldn't one be interested in education? ....this might be a red flag; a good partner shouldn't be opposed to development.

In marriage, we build each other up. I must say: some fundamentals are non-negotiable
If you know...you know
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Phoenix873: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2023
obembet:

You serious? 🙂
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by emapeteum(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2023
This write-up is written by someone who doesn't know the dynamics of the current world. Speaking good English is not the criterion to be successful in life. There are some countries you go to, English language becomes useless. Skills, not necessarily the four walls of a school, are what the world demands now.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by spiceadole: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Ladygee12:
Can you cope ?

As a man,or even a woman that I am...how did I get entangled to such person to even consider him or her a prospective partner?

Definitely,not for me.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Lifeomann(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Use your head. Would you as a human being submit to another human being? undecided
At the walls marriage the wife is expected to submit to the husband. Don't you submit to your boss at the office?
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Lifeomann(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
spiceadole:

As a man,or even a woman that I am...how did I get entangled to such person to even consider him or her a prospective partner?

Definitely,not for me.
The educated ones or the illiterate ones
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by EmperorFred: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Skyfornia:

Spot on, them nor de tell person
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by harbimbholar(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2023
adetoam@gmail.com

obembet:

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Fluency in English language may not be yardstick for you but that don't mean it is for the next man. Not everyone can stand having a mate.who doesn't at least speak the lingua franca in this day and age. undecided
yes,fluency in English is not a must for me as far as she is better in other areas that compliments that.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Tayorshd87: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2023
Ladygee12:
Can you cope ?

My brother am a victim of number 2 and it's really working fine though instead to cause chaos just set boundaries like u won't be arguing with her or telling her things in related to education...

because mostly those educated onces too these days are all hallot .
Make God help us 🙏
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Chetas81(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2023
PussyGalore:

if your behaviour do not give you life partner,I wonder what can give you
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Machinegun91(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2023
PussyGalore:

you are planning to spend this night with an unknown man ( hookup)

Who is your father?

Is any of your brothers rich?

Get sense
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Luckysbab: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
obembet:

I know I don't discriminate... I Love Messi

Nice 👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) / Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.