Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Issues With Choosing A Life Partner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Choosing A Life Partner (20450 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheEnforcer:
OH 728 likes on your pp means there will be no shortage of fine men asking you out so you are well covered

Funny.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by TheEnforcer: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny.
False?
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheEnforcer:
False?

They exist in all kinds.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by TheEnforcer: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

They exist in all kinds.
You know sometimes,the average looking guy might have an amazing personality and poised to treat you right,while the super handsome one might be super toxic and foul mouthed.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You know sometimes,the average looking guy might have an amazing personality and poised to treat you right,while the super handsome one might be super toxic and foul mouthed.

Why do you people like to associate "ugliness" with a good attitude and "beauty" with baggage? grin

I know a certain guy who's not that fine and couldn't understand why I would not date him despite all that he had and flaunted. Do you know that, on top of all that deficiency, he was so badly behaved, mean, uncouth, and despicable? shocked

My dear, all that is just a generalization. One can be very beautiful/good-looking and also have a good attitude. Although it's a thing for many good-looking people to be very conceited. I know that. But, we have many of them who are also so well-behaved.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by TheEnforcer: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why do you people like to associate "ugliness" with a good attitude and "beauty" with baggage? grin

I know a certain guy who's not that fine and couldn't understand why I would not date him despite all that he had and flaunted. Do you know that, on top of all that deficiency, he was so badly behaved, mean, uncouth, and despicable? shocked

My dear, all that is just a generalization. One can be very beautiful/good-looking and also have a good attitude. Although it's a thing for many good-looking people to be very conceited. I know that. But, we have many of them who are also so well-behaved.
Thats right.Anyway,one just has to find a balance.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Juliearth(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So what was all that epistle for? undecided

Maybe you are right. As a matter of fact, I can't even marry someone who is not as well read as I am. He has to be equally or more read than I am.... at least a PhD.

However, you lack understanding! Language was clearly not a barrier for op. Clearly, he knew all these and chose her. And my advise was based on this premise.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Kobojunkiee: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Juliearth:
ā–  Maybe you are right. As a matter of fact, I can't even marry someone who is not as well read as I am. He has to be equally or more read than I am.... at least a PhD.
However, you lack understanding! Language was clearly not a barrier for op. Clearly, he knew all these and chose her. And my advise was based on this premise.
šŸ™„ Which OP are you pretending to speak on behalf of now?
Ladygee12:
As humans we are not šŸ’Æ perfect but how do u make a choice of a life partner who is well to do but can't speak good English and is not ready to get an education because he sees it as a waste of time
How about a lady who is a wife material and has all the qualities you want but is not educated and doesn't speak good English but has refused to get educated and seees it as a waste of time due to her business which brings a lot of cash
Can you cope ?
The OP who posed questions rather than present a case for self? undecided
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Zooposki(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
In whatever you do,
Avoid olosho
Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS and even girls raised by SINGLE MOTHERS
Avoid a girl that's not religious
Avoid broke and jobless girls
If she's not a virgin, don't let her fool you into no-sex before marriage, BECAUSE SHE'LL DO IT WITH OTHERS IN SECRET.
Dig her past and know who she truly is.
A girl's past is one of the most important factor to check before making her a partner.
A girl with +2 BODYCOUNT is a big red flag!
She will have most likely done abortions and could have even dated married men.
There's absolutely nothing to love and cherish in something that a lot of people have had and used aka
USED PRODUCT
DAMAGED PRODUCT
WASTE PRODUCT
LEFTOVER etc

Are you a virgin? If not, what is your body count?
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by FuckTheMod: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Zooposki:

Are you a virgin? If not, what is your body count?
Are you proud of your bodycount?
If your father or husband ask you about it, can you ever be honest?
Will you like your girls to take your footsteps?
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Ladygee12: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
šŸ™„ Which OP are you pretending to speak on behalf of now? The OP who posed questions rather than present a case for self? undecided
Small pickin obviously , u think everyone on nairaland is single or as young as u are , topics are being posted to hear different opinions but children like u always think it's a personal experience, it's not compulsory u comment , they say drink water and mind ur business ...
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by MonicaSmith: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2023
relationships are work. And when someone says "I want the relationship to be comfortable and not stressful", these are people who dream but do not understand that their partner may also want such a relationship, but they are not ready to provide this comfort because it is work. The ideal companion for life together for me is a person to whom you can tell everything directly and you do not need to invent hints, play a spy or secret methods of re-education. This is a person who will try to support your passion just as you will. A person who will be your support as well as you. A person who is ready to try to be pleasant just like you. It is useless to expect efforts and actions from one person. Both should want and do this.
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Zooposki(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Are you proud of your bodycount?
If your father or husband ask you about it, can you ever be honest?
Will you like your girls to take your footsteps?

Stop the deflection. What is your body count? Are you a virgin? I want to know since you are dishing out such advices. I want to know if Iā€™m taking advice from a man LovePeddler or not. Do you have saggy balls due to releasing so many times? Is your prick still hard and strong?
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Kobojunkiee: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Ladygee12:
ā–  Small pickin obviously , u think everyone on nairaland is single or as young as u are , topics are being posted to hear different opinions but children like u always think it's a personal experience, it's not compulsory u comment , they say drink water and mind ur business ...
wetin this one dey talk abeg! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? / Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.