Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38995 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Thryphosa(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Cheating is bad but why is everyone talking about divorce?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by boxypane(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Let him know he's cheating asap.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

With due respect to you, please shut up!

why should a married man be chatting with another woman that is not his wife? Why is he locking his telegram? Why does he have a number of a hookup girl on his phone?
I wasn't even talking so how can I shut up?
Lol I never even start una done dey shake like this 😂
I'm only giving the females a taste of their own medicine, it's nothing personal bro stop foaming in the mouth. No be only sabi twist matter to favor una oo 🤣🤣🤣
Do u know if he's just friends with the hookup girl or maybe he's trying to help her get out of the game or they could be discussing business of another nature. So if man chat with any woman na knack Dem dey knack? Stop jumping to conclusions cheesy
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by DMerciful(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
How did you open the app?

Is this super story or real?
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UDUJ(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First you need to get your head checked if you believe that from the discourse you interrupted. undecided

You must be a very jobless individual to be on nairaland 24 hours commenting nonsense on all threads. Get a life woman. You seem frustrated.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by pryme(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say

What you dont know can kill you, and you will die not knowing what killed you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
UDUJ:
■You must be a very jobless individual to be on nairaland 24 hours commenting nonsense on all threads. Get a life woman. You seem frustrated.
And my life is your business because? You no get shame at all say you install yourself as monitoring spirit over a complete stranger's life? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Jossyfine(f): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Not only sex but is she good in all the styles,
Doggy, reverse cowgirl, 69, wheelbarrow etc?
Bcus missionary style d tire men. Is she dressing sexy, she sud sometimes initiate sex nd be romantic.

My dear brother, even with all these aforementioned if a man wants to cheat, he will still cheat.

Men can stain ur white sincerely.

You see the marriage ba, it’s a difficult task.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by alizma: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

First of all, I commend you for being able to hold yourself till this point. Secondly go for the appropriate test and if all is fine which I pray for. Then call him at night and let him know that you hold him in high esteem and trust him to protect the interest and wellbeing of the family but unfortunately you noticed he is risking the family union, interest and happiness without care. Then you tell him what you have known about him and the other girl and then don't say more, don't give him condition, don't tell him to stop , don't threaten him with any decisions. With this, if he is responsible he will retrieve from wrong doings, then on your part, try to find out if at all there is anything the marriage lack in term of bedroom affairs and work with him to fix it. Success

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by OmoGomesIlorin: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Just send Him a text,

I know what you did Last Summer

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Dshocker(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mjshexy:
Oh great since you're certain about it, further decisions rest on you. Is it enough to file for a divorce? Are you also meeting your neighbors to report their daughter's escapade with your husband?

Be calming down MJ, Africa is not like Europe or America, where divorce favours the woman.

I am not trying to justify cheating, but divorcing will really affect her in few years time.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Missyajoke:

What you're saying is rubbish abegg, a man who will cheat will cheat if you like do almost all sex styles to please him.

Atleast do your bit.

And not conclude already
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UDUJ(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And my life is your business because? You no get shame at all say you install yourself as monitoring spirit over a complete stranger's life? undecided

Get a life woman.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jobless woman
Versitee:

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Staru1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
go for test first... be ensured you are free...stop having sex with ur hubby unprotected until he shows you his test results after which you must have requested, and insisted for him to run even test results...don't be speed, or else in the nearest future, he will use strict passwords above your reach...screenshot while following ,be patient..may God be with u
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by PissInside: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
All these hookup girls living with HIV.....Smh

Your husband is a rat 🐀 He's risking his life with these ratchet ass low cost hookup girls.

Some of the them have as much as 10 STI's in their body and I ain't capping.

Married women need to be more observant especially if you got a randy husband before he infects you.

Raw sex is something I will never risk my life for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
UDUJ:
■ Get a life woman.
Again, why do you pretend my life is your business? You no get shame at all say you install yourself as monitoring spirit over a complete stranger's life? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by trafficpools: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Adultery is grounds for divorce. Save all the evidence from his phone onto yours and keep a backup just in case, then do the needful. Don't let anyone tell you to continue the marriage. In fact, if you do, he will become more empowered to continue cheating (with your neighbor or with anyone else) because he now knows you won't leave, although he may start hiding the evidence better or password his phone completely to prevent you from opening it and knowing he's still cheating. Abegi, just do yourself a favor and leave. There's nothing to salvage here. If he kills you before your time with disease or hbp he will forget about you and still be on top of woman the next day, so choose yourself and leave while you can with your remaining dignity. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
but you believed divorce will make him stop cheating right? Dey there dey play!!!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by kozmicity: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

I'm still a young boy, barely starting life and Iay not know the situation on ground, but I'll never advice anyone to stay with a cheating partner be it male or female. Leave him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by stanisbaratheon: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

I wasn't even talking so how can I shut up?
Lol I never even start una done dey shake like this 😂
I'm only giving the females a taste of their own medicine, it's nothing personal bro stop foaming in the mouth. No be only sabi twist matter to favor una oo 🤣🤣🤣
Do u know if he's just friends with the hookup girl or maybe he's trying to help her get out of the game or they could be discussing business of another nature. So if man chat with any woman na knack Dem dey knack? Stop jumping to conclusions cheesy

Bros I be man like you and i'm sure you know how all these kind of things dey be. He can't be a friend to a woman let alone a hook up girl his wife doesn't know.

How can a man have a friend he calls and chats with that his wife doesn't know or heard of? Abeg leave this matter, because if na your sister dey in that woman's position you go want to protect her interest.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by AllenSpencer: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Use the man for money rituals

Nothing good can come out of the marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by masseratti: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided
can you read and comprehend at all? She has the girls number, which will be the same one with what is on the telegram number.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
trafficpools:
but you believed divorce will make him stop cheating right? Dey there dey play!!!
Divorce will make him stop cheating? What in the world are you yapping about? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
Jobless woman
lowlife jonkie spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Mjshexy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dshocker:

Be calming down MJ, Africa is not like Europe or America, where divorce favours the woman.

I am not trying to justify cheating, but divorcing will really affect her in few years time.

Awww...I'm calm dear, it's left for her to decide on the next step to take cool
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UDUJ(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, why do you pretend my life is your business? You no get shame at all say you install yourself as monitoring spirit over a complete stranger's life? undecided

Last response to you as I see you have all the time in the world to reply posts being the jobless fellow you are. Bye.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
UDUJ:
Last response to you as I see you have all the time in the world to reply posts being the jobless fellow you are. Bye.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
masseratti:
can you read and comprehend at all? She has the girls number, which will be the same one with what is on the telegram number.
Lol

You better leave that guy alone. The guy na lowlife jonkie o grin
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Mjshexy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
DukeNija:

I like the humor in your response. This woman has passed all 5 stages of becoming a private investigator. If she becomes single again at least she found a new career path. Lmao
Lol...she's indeed a good detective, I'm under her tutelage cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by rickleye: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Missyajoke:

No word justifies cheating.

Fair enough but the alternative would be divorce or separation.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Rhassidy360: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Woman run no be only Vicky ur husband de fck raw 💯

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by deavicky(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

if I were u I would have displayed the girls number here. Make all the wolves here devour her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.