Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million (49079 Views)

Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition / Japa: How They Rob People During Day Time In South Africa / JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by MrBroke(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
Nonsense thread to spite reasonable Nigerians that made the bold move to migrate to saner countries for a better life and future.

You that didn't Japa, how long did you take you to make your first 10million Naira?

Some will be deceived by the yeye talk that Dangote is in Nigeria, Otedola made his billions in Nigeria, Mike Adenuga made his billions in Nigeria and other useless talks.

But they forgot that these guys mostly came from rich family backgrounds, some of them studied abroad, some made their seed capital abroad and relocated back to Nigeria and kept shuttling between Nigeria and abroad.

Listen all you young naive Nigerian youths campaigning against Japa, for you to become truly successful and rich in Nigeria, you definitely need to have an abroad experience or connection.

The few Nigerians that made it solely in Nigeria without abroad experience or connect are mostly into frauds, political thuggery, acting as politicians' proxies, thugs, stooges and front. Others are into importation/trading, religious milking of Nigerians using religion and other higihaga.

For you to make it in Nigeria solely by remaining in Nigeria in our today Nigeria require special grace of God Almighty and strong destiny.

You just dey cap like victim. Money is everywhere even in hell and poverty is everywhere too even in heaven. I don't think the OP is targeting any audience, maybe he's asking for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ajione:
Is not only money that make people japa, some issues are settled, like security good road getting values for your taxes and when children is involved, your children future are secured.
Anybody trying to japa and thinking of becoming a multi millionaire or billionaire Na big mistake. But am sure once you are not lazy you will leave a comfortable life.
With the present situation in this country things are hard, salary Na pie but.
If I come to you now and I said I need 50k will you give me?
I prefer leaving this country than leaving like a prisoner in my own country.
Prisoner? This is serious!
You asked if someone will give you 50k if you asked! Is this really a yardstick for judging the economy? Out there in the western world, nobody gives anyone shishi for dash. Out here in Nigeria people still give. Yesterday I gave 20k to someone in police trouble. 2days ago same situation, and so many other days. Doesn’t mean I’m very rich. We tend to overlook a lot of good things about Nigeria. In Nigeria education is cheap, health care is cheap. Millions of people don’t pay taxes. We don’t have earthquakes, we don’t have wildfires burning cities, although we experience insecurity too but we don’t have crackheads shooting people in the streets, shopping malls and schools.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by HardMirror(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zyxsc:
I'm a software engineer working remotely from Nigeria. I earn a 7-figure monthly salary.
With my salary only (at an average exchange rate of 850/$), it would take me about 6.6 years to save up 100 million, provided I have zero dependents and had to cater only for myself throughout those years. It's quite a naive way to project this though because a lot of things can happen along those years. But it still gives an idealistic comparison base.

So my question goes to Nigerians currently living or have lived abroad. Can you tell us the country, the job title, and how long it would take to save up to NGN100 milliion, assuming you have zero dependents and have to cater for only yourself. Do remember to factor in taxes if any and other living expenses for yourself alone

The reason for my question is not far-fetched. I'm just wondering if it's worth it to sell ones' properties worth milliions just to JAPA and go start over again. Please, refrain from dragging the country's situation into your answer or any other reason to JAPA. Kindly focus on answering the question as best as possible.

Thanks.
I live in Nigeria, work online and earn about same as you. If I travel out it would only be for my children to live in a society where human life is valued not for money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
chiself:

Because they work very hard and if they don't take the occasional vacation they will go mad!
They do have a budget and you are not part of their budget.
Well said thank you, My friend you got the gist, this was what I was trying to say someone took offence and said they don't beg like me.People abroad budget thier money and you back home in Nigeria is not in that budget, so anyone asking is placing burden on them, Now knowing what I know now not everyone in Nigeria who ask for money are actually broke, some jst want xtra aka free money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
HardMirror:
I live in Nigeria, work online and earn about same as you. If I travel out it would only be for my children to live in a society where human life is valued not for money
Are you talking 7 figures too?
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by 43Ronin: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
eyinjuege:

He said savings. That's after tax and living expenses
do the maths bro, 1 not-so-technical job will pay at least 90-100k (e.g scrum master). that 100k will cater for all your expenses even with dependants. The second job of 100k is purely savings. Nigerians in IT abroad are making money but keeping quiet especially with the ways niggers talk anyhow on socials. men are making funds bro.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by HardMirror(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
erico2k2:

Are you talking 7 figures too?
yeah.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
HardMirror:
yeah.
Sadly 7 figures aint shyte no more unless you lower your standard of living

1 Like

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by ogbonti: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
dalaman:

100 million naira is close to 120k dollars. [b]Considering that 90% of Nigerians living in Europe, Canada, America and Australia are only able to save between 1000 to 2000 dollars monthly. [/b]You can calculate it and see how mong it will take then to save up to 120k dollars. That will be like 6 -10 years.

how many Americans have $10,000 savings a year ? please see for yourself below - and $10,000 a year = $833 a month - and this is averagely

ooo, which includes billionaire and janitors ------you are the people fueling this japa moves like abroad is heaven - IF indeed abroad is heaven

your Presido wont sell powder in US 2 survive ---and you guys are here talking about saving 1k to 2k monthly -? wetin ona dey smoke sef?

WHEN PEOPLE TELL YOU LIES about how easy life is abroad, HOW you can save $100k in 6 months - GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!! cool
In a country of 300 million people - 87.4% of the citizens = 262.2million do not have $10,000 saved a year - then you coming from naija. no papers, cocoyam accent, no US work history, no address, fresh off the boat- or rather airplane, zero US mannerism- want to save $100k a year- no be juju be that ? grin grin - this is the attitude of greed and unrealistic ambition that has made Nigeria a cesspit of corruption because people live beyond their means and think life overseas is a cake walk- yeye people, ona go see pepper, make ona japa- we dey wait to receive ona especially those who want to make $1m a month in yankee grin grin grin mind you the figures below is not per month oo - it is per year!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+americans+have+%2410%2C000+savings+a+year&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS993US993&oq=how+many+americans+have+%2410%2C000+savings+a+year&aqs=chrome..69i57.175618j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/americans-savings-stack-2023-vs-140023973.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMyiXrVQbW7YPAYkZukqsZuv2LW83E5mXviz4lZk5nByOBFtBDNk1LZnWjh3uahSO8foFG0X7ohdd7CjrzYKN8MKPkQQ5WsbXrxS3TNt6yoESxlMIttwqKAP6Ty4-mXJc0GWOXVHDtal_qNvk5WvugeXxUJ7UinuqWRzxyxyCFXL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
43Ronin:

do the maths bro, 1 not-so-technical job will pay at least 90-100k (e.g scrum master). that 100k will cater for all your expenses even with dependants. The second job of 100k is purely savings. Nigerians in IT abroad are making money but keeping quiet especially with the ways niggers talk anyhow on socials. men are making funds bro.
I know a friend of mine who works for HMPS, his basic salary is £35k but with over time he earns up to £70k b4 tax
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by etrange: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Klass99:

You understood the assignment, I enjoyed reading your entire post. Seven blessings to you!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by HardMirror(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
erico2k2:

Sadly 7 figures aint shyte no more unless you lower your standard of living

I won't say that. Now that I earn this much it does not look like much, but I have to remind myself that there are people living well with 1/4 what I earn.
It is always good to just invest and grow your own business if you want to be rich.
I am sure by next year or 2 years time 100m won't mean shit to me. For now I will just appreciate the opportunity I have.

4 Likes

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by NairaMaster1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ajione:
Is not only money that make people japa, some issues are settled, like security good road getting values for your taxes and when children is involved, your children future are secured.
Anybody trying to japa and thinking of becoming a multi millionaire or billionaire Na big mistake. But am sure once you are not lazy you will leave a comfortable life.
With the present situation in this country things are hard, salary Na pie but.
If I come to you now and I said I need 50k will you give me?
I prefer leaving this country than leaving like a prisoner in my own country.

If the definition of future is education I will agree with you but I would rather train my children here.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by abbyyzino(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by BennyDGreat: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
BreconHills:

As some one who works from three countries - let me ask a question re bolded - for how long? Few people want to grow old abroad. I advise everyone working outside Nigeria to have a plan for their old age. Uk, US, Canada is not it and time moves very first.

Play the game from the end not from the beginning.
....amazing

Play the game from the end not from the beginning....the ability to see a future you desire and work back towards realising it from today
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by Olawade24: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
BreconHills:

As some one who works from three countries - let me ask a question re bolded - for how long? Few people want to grow old abroad. I advise everyone working outside Nigeria to have a plan for their old age. Uk, US, Canada is not it and time moves very first.

Play the game from the end not from the beginning.

So what do you mean by play the game from the end. Pls elaborate on that part.

I want to learn.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by Procashtips(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
Exactly, but then your tax goes higher. Its not worth the stress in the long run but if you're pursuing a target, you don't have a choice than to take those extra shift

Advantage here is that most remote income earned in Nigeria hardly get taxed.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by chiself: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
erico2k2:

If you could afford it, I would advise you to pay, this will be the difference btw the well to do kids and the not so well to do. Since us as parents(Black) are meant to try tripple times than the average English man to prove ourselves. Now on the flip side, there are good boarding schools in Nigeria for kids if you want to think outta the box

I will find an alternative .It is too much but kids who attend such tuition end up going to the best universities that is why there is a waiting list.

I am also considering boarding schools in Nigeria because kids are not as ambitious.
In Nigeria you see black doctors, lawyers, engineer and they are good role models. In the western world successful black people are sport stars or rappers. The TV are full of negative images of black people. It is not a very nice place and it become worst lately as the Japa people are now here working day and night, having no time for their children. Some of them are joining gangs.

There is no discipline and that is a big problem. I had a naija friend who was a teacher and was telling me the naija kids are the worst because they are now able to do the things they can't do in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by SIRTee15: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zyxsc:
I'm a software engineer working remotely from Nigeria. I earn a 7-figure monthly salary.
With my salary only (at an average exchange rate of 850/$), it would take me about 6.6 years to save up 100 million, provided I have zero dependents and had to cater only for myself throughout those years. It's quite a naive way to project this though because a lot of things can happen along those years. But it still gives an idealistic comparison base.

So my question goes to Nigerians currently living or have lived abroad. Can you tell us the country, the job title, and how long it would take to save up to NGN100 milliion, assuming you have zero dependents and have to cater for only yourself. Do remember to factor in taxes if any and other living expenses for yourself alone

The reason for my question is not far-fetched. I'm just wondering if it's worth it to sell ones' properties worth milliions just to JAPA and go start over again. Please, refrain from dragging the country's situation into your answer or any other reason to JAPA. Kindly focus on answering the question as best as possible.

Thanks.

If u truly a software engineer making 7 figures per month working online, then u don't need to sell your property to Japa.
Just good CV in linkedin a d sell yourself hard will d it for u.
U can easily earn over 130k within 1-3 yrs abroad.

Listen to this naija girl in USA working on your field earning close to 500k/yr (bonus and stocks inclusive)
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvaF19lLvai/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I don't believe u earn over a million in naija, u way too ignorant as evidenced by your comment. Imagine a software engineer saying he needs to sell his house to relocate!!!
U either a troll or one of those anti-japa crew.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa oooo

90% of Japarians can't even buy some Bungalows in my own street here in Abuja. I said it with my whole heart.

When I returned back to Naija from Sweden, I couldn't boast of what I am having now.

My wifey is in shock how I did it (Blow like Satan II). But her lucrative job can't let her leave the country. If not she for find her way too

JAPA is not meant for everyone, if you JAPA and it favor you, thank God. If you JAPA and it does not favor you, please keep shame aside and return back like me.

My wife was literally feeding me in Sweden. I felt so useless that when I look at my naked self on the mirror in the bathroom. I see myself having a P*ssy not a Dick.

Some JAPAnarians will not even see 10million in Naira till they die talkless of 100million

Nice submissions, I believe in the idea of destiny. Prob you were not designed for that clime and if you had pushed further there it would have given you a certain level of achievement but you'll not attain your full potential as you're doing now.

Away from that, boss please I'm a recent Uni graduate. I'm seeking for any job opportunity you can avail or point me to relevant people or places i could get help. Thank you.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by BreconHills(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olawade24:

So what do you mean by play the game from the end. Pls elaborate on that part.

I want to learn.

Look at the end you want and start building it today. Check out Habit 2 from Coveys 7 habits of successful people. As a yoruba man, I like the way our elders put it " Igbehin ayo lalayo nta"

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by chiself: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
43Ronin:

I watch some on this YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/@rediscovertvafrica

The Young Nigerian Living on $60K A Year in Lagos Nigeria
Meet the Nigerian Making $300K A Year in Lagos Nigeria
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by rickleye: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zyxsc:

Thanks.

Simple answer is yes.
What you want to do when you move abroad is get a property.
So rent for first one year to get a bearing of where you want to live.
After that then look for a property to buy be in a duplex. Stay upstairs and rent the lower duplex .
So for example.
I know someone who bought a 400,000 house and placed a 10% down payment . So technically he was paying mortgage on $360,000 for 25 years at 2.5% interest. So about $1600/month.
The tenant was paying $800 so he contributed the balance.
He did a $500 contribution 2ce a year which went directly to principal.
In about 5 years the value of the house increased ( appreciated ) to 470k . The amount owed lowered to $350k .
Now technically he can only access 80% of 470k which leaves less mortgage with $25k in another 5 years - the property value will increase and payments lowered etc.

1 Like

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
chiself:

I will find an alternative .It is too much but kids who attend such tuition end up going to the best universities that is why there is a waiting list.

I am also considering boarding schools in Nigeria because kids are not as ambitious.
In Nigeria you see black doctors, lawyers, engineer and they are good role models. In the western world successful black people are sport stars or rappers. The TV are full of negative images of black people. It is not a very nice place and it become worst lately as the Japa people are now here working day and night, having no time for their children. Some of them are joining gangs.

There is no discipline and that is a big problem. I had a naija friend who was a teacher and was telling me the naija kids are the worst because they are now able to do the things they can't do in Nigeria.
This was the simple reason I took all my kids back to Nigeria in 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
rickleye:

Simple answer is yes.
What you want to do when you move abroad is get a property.
So rent for first one year to get a bearing of where you want to live.
After that then look for a property to buy be in a duplex. Stay upstairs and rent the lower duplex .
So for example.
I know someone who bought a 400,000 house and placed a 10% down payment . So technically he was paying mortgage on $360,000 for 25 years at 2.5% interest. So about $1600/month.
The tenant was paying $800 so he contributed the balance.
He did a $500 contribution 2ce a year which went directly to principal.
In about 5 years the value of the house increased ( appreciated ) to 470k . The amount owed lowered to $350k .
Now technically he can only access 80% of 470k which leaves less mortgage with $25k in another 5 years - the property value will increase and payments lowered etc.
2 years financial history is not enough to secure a mortgage,you need at least three to 5 years unless you have initial capital
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by tosinhtml: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Gerrard59:
I will come back to this thread in three years time.

That said, it doesn't make financial sense to save 100 million naira (dollar equivalent or naira itself). Even in Nigeria, it doesn't make financial sense. Your money should work for you, rather than you working for money. On the other hand, those who sell off their properties know why they do so, even though it's not necessarily a wise thing to do.

Lol, please never run to 3 years time, I get some questions abeg. I know we should be investing but that's different from savings & since they have different purposes. So why does it not make financial sense especially when it is saved in dollar equivalent?

I invest & I also save, my savings account is where I deep my hands when something crucial comes up.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by ogbonti: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
erico2k2:

Simply put Op does not know what 7figures means or he is just high on some cheap shyte

God bless you - this japa thing going on now is more from inferiority complex than the motives they state openly

My friend is in the US- I feel so inferior to him whenever he visits - his skin is nice looking- he speaks phonetics - people respect him

No I must japa - this is the mentality fueling 99% of japa - they forget that friend does not have 10% of what they have

he visited Nigeria borrowing to come intimidate you and later return to pay huge debts and suffer working long hours with zero savings

BUT those feeling inferior and feeling intimidated have house of their own and car- all payed for no debt YET they feel intimidated

by someone who pays through his nose monthly for the next 20 to 30 years for mortgage and even when he pays if OFF - the house

can be taken away from him someday if he fails to pay property taxes, insurance or association fees - and you in Nigeria, you do not

suffer such inconveniences much like those living abroad - let me stop for now - A word they say is enough for the wise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
erico2k2:

How do you survive with 27k/month, I pay my security man more than that in PHC

my brother the actual pay is 40k oo but the company and the agent takes thier share every months so i only work to feed my myself at the end of the new month i will not any saving

it crazy

i need a well paying job that can come with feeding and accomodation
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
HardMirror:

I won't say that. Now that I earn this much it does not look like much, but I have to remind myself that there are people living well with 1/4 what I earn.
It is always good to just invest and grow your own business if you want to be rich.
I am sure by next year or 2 years time 100m won't mean shit to me. For now I will just appreciate the opportunity I have.
you k now one can only caompre where they are now to where they are coming from, as we speak my Aad told me the other day his Car fuel bill is N100k a mont thats no inclussive of generator. If you want to eat well/good plus go to gym and do regular check ups nko? how about holidays once a year? and try to build your own house, have you seen howmuch it cost to now build a house,? where Im building a property right now the cost of a 2 bed house is now above N1m in the Estate in PH,Like I said, it all depends on your standard of living
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by erico2k2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

my brother the actual pay is 40k oo but the company and the agent takes thier share every months so i only work to feed my myself at the end of the new month i will not any saving

it crazy

i need a well paying job that can come with feeding and accomodation
Bross I will be honest with you, whilst you are working learn a trade please.
Re: After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million by papagiddy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
etrange:
I've lived in 4 countries, so let me offer my two cents.

First, if you're looking at it from a financial standpoint, those who live in Nigeria and work for organizations in Europe or the Americas are far more gainfully employed than those living in these places (even though those living abroad are more paid than thier offshore counterparts). Even if you spend mindlessly, you'd still likely be very rich cause of exchange rate. If you're single, you'd probably be spending between 5% to 10% of your salary (depending on your level) and the remaining part (which could be more than a million depending on your level) could go to savings and investment. Meanwhile, your counterparts in the Western world will be spending in the currency of the resident countries. Some of them might even be struggling to save after paying monthly house rent of about $2,300 in NY and bills like electricity, water, gas, internet, phone, cable etc. as well as other expenses like transportation, groceries, wears, haircut and entertainment. There's simply no comparison here.

That said, like someone has already mentioned, living abroad isn't all about money for some people. Other factors like amenities, safety, passport (freedom of movement), exposure to diversity and, most importantly, the future of your offspring all come into play. Now, to your question, it all depends on the individual's field, level, the country where they are and the exchange rare at the time. Some countries pay more than others. Some fields pay more than others and advanced/senior professionals earn more than mid level and entry level professionals. So it's not very practical to give a figure. Moreover, people aren't dumb enough to keep compounding money in the bank like that. That's a poor man's mindset. Buying assets that appreciate with time or investing in financial instruments that counters inflation is the only way to secure the value of your money. Finally, whether you move or not is up to you. You might save less (even though you get paid more when you're there), live in a much smaller apartment and deal with the cold weather and racism, but there are benefits like thes ones I mentioned above. It's an individual thing. So take a moment to understand your priorities. And if you're still not so sure, secure a visitors' visa and go see for yourself first (bearing in mind visiting/vacationing in a place is far more fun than actually living there)
Honestly...oil dey your head chairman!!!

Good luck!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.